Who's used Primaforce AND sns phenibut?

1. Who's used Primaforce AND sns phenibut?

I have read that there is a difference in the potency of these two brands. I take about 3.5 grams of Primaforce (all at once) every few weeks. If I switch to SNS, will I need the same amount? I have read that it's stronger. Anyone have experience with this?

2. I've heard similar reports from users as well. That is a log of phenibut and I'd advise starting with 500-1000mg of SNS Phenibut XT before diving into a few grams.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    I've heard similar reports from users as well. That is a log of phenibut and I'd advise starting with 500-1000mg of SNS Phenibut XT before diving into a few grams.
    I know it's a stout does. I tried lesser doses a few time w/o any noticeable effects, perhaps because I'm not using it for sleep.

4. Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    I know it's a stout does. I tried lesser doses a few time w/o any noticeable effects, perhaps because I'm not using it for sleep.
    Using 1g Phenibut XT, I get a noticeable improvement in mood and sociability.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Night-Time Supplements: Who is using what and why?
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 12:22 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 04:00 PM
  3. To those who have used Halodrol and HMAX
    By MuscleBound1337 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 07:39 AM
  4. Who on here fights and do you use anabolics
    By mercedesdd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5