prime? anabeta?

G

gibbons2

Awards
I've been researching these two products, but for prime, it seems hard to figure out what's actually in it and how it is beneficial to an 18 year old like myself. for anabeta, I'm just wondering if it would be beneficial at all

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been researching these two products, but for prime, it seems hard to figure out what's actually in it and how it is beneficial to an 18 year old like myself. for anabeta, I'm just wondering if it would be beneficial at all

sure would.

G

gibbons2

Awards
what kind of gains can I expect from this? I'm not thinking about stacking them btw.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why dont you want to stack them? thats a killer stack. strength from prime, mass from anabeta

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I can attest to anabeta, as i bought it when i was 19 and ran it solo. Prime i have not had any experience with but anabeta i did experience some mass gain, but 90% is you and 10% is supplements. If your diet and workout regime is in check, anabeta (in my experience) and prime (from logs ive read) will definitely treat you nice.

R1 is definitely on the money for this one. Just adding my .02 cents.

G

gibbons2

Awards
prime seems a bit pricey. anabeta not too bad though. the older anabeta better or the anabeta elite?

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
OG Anabeta. Price is a steal right now.

The elite has an AI that you shouldn't mess with at your age.

G

gibbons2

Awards
I can attest to anabeta, as i bought it when i was 19 and ran it solo. Prime i have not had any experience with but anabeta i did experience some mass gain, but 90% is you and 10% is supplements. If your diet and workout regime is in check, anabeta (in my experience) and prime (from logs ive read) will definitely treat you nice.

R1 is definitely on the money for this one. Just adding my .02 cents.
good to hear! the anabeta is tempting. I believe supplements aren't magic. I'm just looking for a little boost.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I believe you can probably search around, but i go through NP. I dont mind paying a tiny bit extra for super fast shipping especially being on the west coast during the summer. Simply amazing.

Kinda makes me sad when i see the sale price, since it wasnt this low when it first came out (i think?). But i ordered a couple of bottles :D

G

gibbons2

Awards
I believe you can probably search around, but i go through NP. I dont mind paying a tiny bit extra for super fast shipping especially being on the west coast during the summer. Simply amazing.

Kinda makes me sad when i see the sale price, since it wasnt this low when it first came out (i think?). But i ordered a couple of bottles :D
I know right! haha thanks for the input

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Stacking them is great. Take a stroll with 'Search' to find a few of us who logged the two together. Some pretty good gains all around for all of us.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh crapp! I didn't see the different nomenclature :D please forgive!

Definitely a good addition, wow I can't believe I over looked that..

haha, its all good!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I never could convince myself to spend the money on Prime. It's always been very tempting. Just a lot of debate over it I guess...

D

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Gibbons, I may have missed this in the thread but what are your goals with these products?

G

gibbons2

Awards
Gibbons, I may have missed this in the thread but what are your goals with these products?
increase some strength and lean muscle. nothing too crazy, but just a little boost added to my training.

D

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Have you thought about Compound 20? This is another non hormonal anabolic that can help you lean out (if that's also what you're looking for) gain lean muscle and it delivers an amazing performance boost.

G

gibbons2

Awards
Have you thought about Compound 20? This is another non hormonal anabolic that can help you lean out (if that's also what you're looking for) gain lean muscle and it delivers an amazing performance boost.
I've heard of it. isn't it a bit pricey? I can look into it but I'm not sure about the value between price and effectiveness.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If everything else is in place I think Anabeta would be the best bet. Outside of more "basic" supplements Anabeta and ArA are my go to supplements when I feel the need for something extra. :thumbsup:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta >>>>>> Prime
i may be wrong but in my experiences, thats comparing apples to oranges. Prime i only saw strength gains. anabeta i saw mass (around 4 pounds).

that being said, i would def suggest original anabeta. AE is more for a cut/recomp. i saw the best pumps, hunger increase, mass gains from OG anabeta

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
Hard to beat OG Anabeta, about to start another round. Great value too.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Anabeta is great stuff. Make sure you eat some carbs on it though for best results! If you are low carving you won't get as much out of it.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Yea, my first run on it i was on the keto diet. It forced me to eat carbs haha

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran OG Anabeta with Prime for 6 weeks, was a great run. All my numbers went up, waist went down.

Have also run OG Anabeta and Anabeta Elite at different times, and both have worked really well.

Based on price though, like others have said you can't go wrong with OG Anabeta.

Note: Your appetite WILL GO UP! lol

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hard to beat OG Anabeta, about to start another round. Great value too.
Anabeta is great stuff. Make sure you eat some carbs on it though for best results! If you are low carving you won't get as much out of it.
If everything else is in place I think Anabeta would be the best bet. Outside of more "basic" supplements Anabeta and ArA are my go to supplements when I feel the need for something extra. :thumbsup:
I ran OG Anabeta with Prime for 6 weeks, was a great run. All my numbers went up, waist went down.

Have also run OG Anabeta and Anabeta Elite at different times, and both have worked really well.

Based on price though, like others have said you can't go wrong with OG Anabeta.

Note: Your appetite WILL GO UP! lol

Thanks for all the great feedback guys!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yea I would be lovin too if I came up with some great innovative supps haha

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Test Powder is amazing Kevin. I'm about to finish my first tub. I used on a recomp. I'm down a good 5lbs or so but much stronger and fuller. This is one of the greatest products I've used.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
18 years old = all you need is to eat and use the massive amounts of testosterone your body is already producing. Using supplements at that age is just wasting your money.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
If you were to go with one, go with Anabeta. Most people have to run Prime at too high a dosage for it to be effective which doesn't necessarily make sense from a monetary perspective.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabeta / Anabeta Elite will likely always find a place in my stacks (same with Erase/Erase Pro most of the time). Curious to try test powder as well.