19 Year Old Supplement(Erase Pro + DAA) questions

  1. Registered User
    thisguyinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    33
    Answers
    0

    19 Year Old Supplement(Erase Pro + DAA) questions


    I'm wondering if i should buy an Erase Pro and DAA by synthetic supplements stack... Not necessarily to take it right away, but because the sale prices seem really good and it seems like a good investment for the future if i don't use it now. Just wondering if if anybody has any thoughts on whether i should buy them or not.

  2. Banned
    sidoious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    808
    Answers
    0


    I vote no. Your body's hormonal output is optimal already at your age.
  3. Registered User
    thisguyinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    33
    Answers
    0


    I understand that and that's a part of why i wouldn't want to use these right away. But, what are the cons that would come out of using them; would my baseline hormone levels be hindered after coming off these products?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    sidoious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    808
    Answers
    0


    Look up the word "optimal."
  5. Registered User
    thisguyinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    33
    Answers
    0


    Well if these two products could positively affect my hormone levels, wouldn't that be optimal(compared to my current natural levels)?
  6. Registered User
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thisguyinny
    I understand that and that's a part of why i wouldn't want to use these right away. But, what are the cons that would come out of using them; would my baseline hormone levels be hindered after coming off these products?
    Just buy it. This is one of those questions where guys are gonna say your too young take steakodrol eat and sleep blah blah blah. If u want it buy it man. Prices are good now
  7. Banned
    sidoious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    808
    Answers
    0


    Go ahead and optimize your optimal levels. You clearly want to anyway, so why bother asking?
  8. Registered User
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    Name:  beating-a-dead-horse.gif
Views: 160
Size:  18.7 KB
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  9. Banned
    sidoious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    808
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=61 807"/>
    Are you sure he beat the dead horse? That horse looks pretty exhausted and the guy looks fairly contented!
  10. Registered User
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2 View Post
    Just buy it. This is one of those questions where guys are gonna say your too young take steakodrol eat and sleep blah blah blah. If u want it buy it man. Prices are good now
    Agreed. Not gonna hurt you to try it. With out tests we won't know if it hurts your wallet, but that doesn't bother me...
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,544
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thisguyinny View Post
    I'm wondering if i should buy an Erase Pro and DAA by synthetic supplements stack... Not necessarily to take it right away, but because the sale prices seem really good and it seems like a good investment for the future if i don't use it now. Just wondering if if anybody has any thoughts on whether i should buy them or not.

    wait man. too young. wont see much really. at your age, you could do something like Prime + Anabeta stack. I took Prime at 18,19 and saw good strength gains
  12. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,457
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    wait man. too young. wont see much really. at your age, you could do something like Prime + Anabeta stack. I took Prime at 18,19 and saw good strength gains
    Theoretically, Erase Pro would do more for his T levels now than it ever will. That said, I wouldn't use a true AI until at least age 21.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Theoretically, Erase Pro would do more for his T levels now than it ever will. That said, I wouldn't use a true AI until at least age 21.
    Atleast 21 agreed. There is no point in theoretically messing with his hormones now in my opinion. AI's are no joke for the most part. This has been debated on here more times than not and if they are gonna do it that's their choice. Half time all these kids come in here ask the question, they get an answer they don't like. But it's not gonna sop them.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  14. Registered User
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

    Atleast 21 agreed. There is no point in theoretically messing with his hormones now in my opinion. AI's are no joke for the most part. This has been debated on here more times than not and if they are gonna do it that's their choice. Half time all these kids come in here ask the question, they get an answer they don't like. But it's not gonna sop them.
    Exactly. The last 2 sentences state it all
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 11:20 PM
  2. Erase pro+DAA stack question
    By Shocktroop27 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 03:13 PM
  3. Natural 19 year old Question
    By samsmith1991 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 05:33 PM
  4. 19 year old has a question
    By OnMyGrind318 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 09:24 PM
  5. 19 year old Gyno Question...
    By DaveWalton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 01:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in