Reversitol v2 oppinions any one?

sizeplusgains

Awards
Wondering how reversitol compares to other otc pcts any one with experience or knowledge of the ingredients and there effectiveness

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
definitely a great product, and the logs we've had people on here run on it speak for themselves. People who use it in PCT have been really pleased with their results from it, and people stacking it with products like Anabeta, Intimidate, Tropinol, DAA really loved it. if you have any specific questions about the product feel free to hit me up :)

sizeplusgains

Awards
How do you think it would compare to erase pro or regular erase or something like a-hd and I'm hearing about ad- 3 opinions on any of the ingredients in there and the dosages

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you think it would compare to erase pro or regular erase or something like a-hd and I'm hearing about ad- 3 opinions on any of the ingredients in there and the dosages
It's hard to compare it to those, truthfully I do not like to talk about products I have not used. Many people who do use reversitol in a pct, stack it with something else like testabolan v.2 or intimidate. I am not aware of anyone running it solo. Reversitol really helps kick up the libido, fast. It has always gotten great feedback by highly respected members.

Mike

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's hard to compare it to those, truthfully I do not like to talk about products I have not used. Many people who do use reversitol in a pct, stack it with something else like testabolan v.2 or intimidate. I am not aware of anyone running it solo. Reversitol really helps kick up the libido, fast. It has always gotten great feedback by highly respected members.

Mike
Plus there's plenty of blood work to back it up

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Erase is a solid product, although I feel I got more out of using Reversitol as part of a stack. but can't knock Erase at all, great product, haven't tried the new Pro though. not familiar with ad-3, and a-hd was one product i got nothing out of.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reversitol v.2 has gotten praised by many, well respected members. Our bodies have a tendency to recover post cycle even without a pct, but we want that done much faster, of course. One major complaint with PH usage is loss of libido. Reversitol v.2 really kicks up the libido, one of my favorite parts.

Mike