starter phs

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIGpapasKITCH

BIGpapasKITCH

Awards
I've been looking around at PhD seince I was 16 and now tthat I'm 18 I can actually purchase them but it would obviously be my first time useing them what is a good mild Ph I'm looking to make some good gains low sides I've done research and I know pct is needed along with most phs a anti estrogen and a liver gaurd and test booster during pct but just don't know what's the mild starters any input is gladly taken thanks

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've been looking around at PhD seince I was 16 and now tthat I'm 18 I can actually purchase them but it would obviously be my first time useing them what is a good mild Ph I'm looking to make some good gains low sides I've done research and I know pct is needed along with most phs a anti estrogen and a liver gaurd and test booster during pct but just don't know what's the mild starters any input is gladly taken thanks
At 18 you don't need a PH or anything of that nature.

You hormones are superb as they are now, I promise you that you won't get any information here except negative comments.

You need proper diet, training, and sleep to reach your goals.

Hold off until you are 21+

lboston

lboston

Awards
Don't touch ANY ph, steroid, or designer steroid until you're AT LEAST 21; I'm almost 28 and have never touched it. The damage you'd do at your young age could be horrendous compared to any slight benefit you'd see.

I know it's tough. I remember being a young lifter wanting to get big quick, but you have to logically reason the pros versus the cons. A few inches on the arms, and a better look in the mirror are not worth years of damage to your endocrine system.

Not trying to tell you what to do--no one likes that. I'm giving you the same advice I'd give my little brother.

BIGpapasKITCH

BIGpapasKITCH

Awards
Thank you all for the none harsh inputs hah like I've been given before on here well thank you all even the milder Phs Arnt anything for me ? Understandable I've just hit my.plateau after years of lifting I've been lifting for probly 3 years steadily getting stronger (til now) any input for a 18 year old to get past it?

BIGpapasKITCH

BIGpapasKITCH

Awards
I have the protein I have the multi I can't stand creatine it's only water weight with me never taken a pre workout

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
best ph I could recommend to you would be foodadrol and maybe some post cycle anti-trolladrol

BIGpapasKITCH

BIGpapasKITCH

Awards
Thank you that is a good idea any help with that reason I ask is my moms a vegetarian so protein intake is slightly differnt but I take a multi and true mass came highly recommended from my good friends older brother who's only 3 years older in the marines ha any other things other than protein or creatine or multi hah

boogyman

Awards
18 years old...5'8...150lbs.

Eat lots of burgers and drink a gallon of milk a day. Focus on compound lifts almost exclusively. Keep adding weight to the bar.

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Start putting two spoonfuls of peanut butter in all your whey shakes. That'll add some calories.

If your mom is a vegetarian then start buying your own food and cooking it yourself.

Steak, chicken, rice, oats, and continue vegetables and fruits as normal. Cut down in soy, if taking.

lboston

lboston

Awards
18 years old...5'8...150lbs.

Eat lots of burgers and drink a gallon of milk a day. Focus on compound lifts almost exclusively. Keep adding weight to the bar.
That's sound advice right here. Do a gallon of whole milk daily and do something like the stronglifts 5x5 program and I guarantee you're strength and size will increase. A gallo of milk has over 100 grams of protein in itself.

I was in the same boat at your age. Only I'm 5'7. Now I'm 192. Adding about 50 pounds in 9 years through eating right and a proper training routine.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Steakadrol and Tunavar stacked . You can also add Carbohydradol . Works every time.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Try con-cret creatine. I love it. No noticeable water weight.
I thought water weight was the nature of the beast. Maybe I should just look it up but how is con-cret different? How can you tell it's working?

Edit* 18 is way too young for Prohormones.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I thought water weight was the nature of the beast. Maybe I should just look it up but how is con-cret different? How can you tell it's working?

Edit* 18 is way too young for Prohormones.
It is the nature of the beast to an extent, but it's where you're holding the water that makes the difference. For me, creatine mono makes me hold a great deal of water in the gut as evidenced by bloating. Creatine hydrochloride, con-cret, gives my muscles a much fuller and denser feel.

It seems to help with strength increases as well. I Always make strength increases if my training is right, but I can notice a difference in regards to how quickly the weight adds up when using creatine hcl. I'm no rep or anything and I don't use many supplements, but this is one that is worth the 25 bucks every month or two to me.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

DO NOT BUY at age 18. wait till your 25. if you HAD to get something, the safest would be the androseries products by PP

BIGpapasKITCH

BIGpapasKITCH

Awards
No I don't have to buy but ill look into the concret after work and probly start a meal plan the scoops of peanut butter great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.