natural testosterone booster cycles?

daoust

Awards
Hi , I m new to this kind of product

I want to use natural testosterone booster to help me in my sports. I have done some reaserch about them and 1 important fact is to cycles them . I have see 1 internet site who say you better to do a cycle with 7 different test booster , 1 for each day like this you are allways on top

I whant to know your opinion on this

what I whant to try is to cycle 3 product :
korean ginseng with 80% ginsenoide
tribulus with 90% sapoin
butea superba

I whant to use 2 of them each week like first week ginseng + tribulus , second week tribulus + butea superba , third week butea superba + ginseng and start again.

can you tell me your opinion about those 2 differents cycles

Thank you

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Hi , I m new to this kind of product

I want to use natural testosterone booster to help me in my sports. I have done some reaserch about them and 1 important fact is to cycles them . I have see 1 internet site who say you better to do a cycle with 7 different test booster , 1 for each day like this you are allways on top

I whant to know your opinion on this

what I whant to try is to cycle 3 product :
korean ginseng with 80% ginsenoide
tribulus with 90% sapoin
butea superba

I whant to use 2 of them each week like first week ginseng + tribulus , second week tribulus + butea superba , third week butea superba + ginseng and start again.

can you tell me your opinion about those 2 differents cycles

Thank you
Cannot comment on the other two but tribulus is a waste of money IMO. What is your age, weight, training exp.?

As far as natural test boosters your best bet is DAA partnered with some form of AI, something like erase would work well. Use them for 8 weeks then cycle off for atleast 4 before starting up again.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
1st that type of cycle will yield no benefit. Natural stuff needs time... a long time usually to show effects.

2nd - there are so many better options out there than whats on your list.

3rd.. use the search button on here and find 10,000 better options.

Good luck

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Cannot comment on the other two but tribulus is a waste of money IMO. What is your age, weight, training exp.?

As far as natural test boosters your best bet is DAA partnered with some form of AI, something like erase would work well. Use them for 8 weeks then cycle off for atleast 4 before starting up again.
This.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Check into proven testosterone boosters if you really want results. DAA, Indole-3, Anacyclus pyrethrum has also shown Testosterone boosting effects. As for DAA 3g seems to be a proven way, also there is the other version of this known as N-Methyl-D-Asparic Acid (NMDA) which has claims to be stronger and more effective for testosterone boosting, works through a different pathway though. Please do not think Tribulus is a working ingredient for testosterone booster, it is only -and not for everyone- a libido boost, it does have studies that it raises testosterone levels in males, but this is only for rats, and last I checked a Human Male is not a lab critter.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Tribulus may not do anything for boosting testosterone, but it does have other health related benefits...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Tribulus may not do anything for boosting testosterone, but it does have other health related benefits...
Enlighten me please, I seriously have never found a use for it...and well being a horn-dog has never been part of my list of needed supplementation, I can be as a-sexual as a tibetan monk and still get the job done when a female opportunity shows up.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Enlighten me please, I seriously have never found a use for it...and well being a horn-dog has never been part of my list of needed supplementation, I can be as a-sexual as a tibetan monk and still get the job done when a female opportunity shows up.
It shows a positive impact on libido.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It shows a positive impact on libido.
No I mean I get that, but what other benefits does it pose :S? I didn't get the libido boost as hard as when I got Long Jack in my supplementation at which point the calluses in Palmela Handerson grew so much my grips were painful with any kind of glove or pad for barbells...But I thought it could have some other benefits like mentioned by southsideguy

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
No I mean I get that, but what other benefits does it pose :S? I didn't get the libido boost as hard as when I got Long Jack in my supplementation at which point the calluses in Palmela Handerson grew so much my grips were painful with any kind of glove or pad for barbells...But I thought it could have some other benefits like mentioned by southsideguy
That's all I can think of at the moment.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Natural diarrhetic, helps with blood pressure, and fertility just to name a few.

I'm not posting any links, so don't ask. There are human studies out there that bears witness...

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Natural diarrhetic, helps with blood pressure, and fertility just to name a few.

I'm not posting any links, so don't ask. There are human studies out there that bears witness...
Than post the studies or dont post at all.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Testo100 for the win for a natural test booster. I personally used it and love it.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testo100 for the win for a natural test booster. I personally used it and love it.
Any studies or bloodwork to demonstrate the effectiveness of the transdermal patches? The ingredient profile is solid with DAA, AI . . . but at what doses?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Any way you can prove it was the Testo 100 patch and NOT the D-pol+Recycle you got from Purus at the same time dj :)?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

I'll look for those, got around 20 university databases to check , but thanks for pointing me in that path :)

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I'll look for those, got around 20 university databases to check , but thanks for pointing me in that path :)
Look for international studies; make sure their referencing the saponins....

daoust

Awards
thank you all for your answer to my post but I did not ask you if the testosterone booster was good but I ask you if the cycle was good?
for my age , I have 31 years old
for the tribulus , I have used the 45% sapoins alone and get good results in the past now I will used 93% sapoins .

I know there is other testosterone booster like the tongkat ali 50:1 to 200:1. anyone of you have tried the 50:1 and the 200:1 to give a good comparaison?

for the daa , this is the first time I heard about it , I will try to find more info on it .

Thank you

Francis

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
thank you all for your answer to my post but I did not ask you if the testosterone booster was good but I ask you if the cycle was good?
for my age , I have 31 years old
for the tribulus , I have used the 45% sapoins alone and get good results in the past now I will used 93% sapoins .

I know there is other testosterone booster like the tongkat ali 50:1 to 200:1. anyone of you have tried the 50:1 and the 200:1 to give a good comparaison?

for the daa , this is the first time I heard about it , I will try to find more info on it .

Thank you

Francis
It's one of the few with a human study.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
No it's NOT GOOD.... you dont have test boosters, you have libido boosters.... that's what everyone is trying to tell you. you cant even refer to trib as part of a cycle... take it when you want some wood...