trouble sleeping

HollywoodHam

HollywoodHam

Awards
i have a hard time sleeping for more than 6 hours a night. i have the time to, but i wake up and cant go back to sleep after about 6 to 7 hours a day. On occasion, when i can actually get 8-9 hours, i notice a huge difference in stamina and strength at the gym. So i was wondering if anyone has this same problem, and if there is anything to take to help you get a good solid 9-10 hours of sleep. any info or ideas would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i know how you feel man. 445 am wakeup weekdays, 6am is sleeping in for me on weekends.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ergobolic has been working great for me when it comes to deeper sleep. L-dopa is also a great choice

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I liked 3z that stuff worked very well. I also like powerful and Iforce zma. That is what I take every night and wake up very refreshed

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried HgH-Up? It has given me the best sleep I've ever had. Great dreams, too.

David
Team APPNUT

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ergobolic has been working great for me when it comes to deeper sleep. L-dopa is also a great choice
I just started AD3-PCT I slept really well. Velvet Bean (standarized L-Dopa 99%) 800 mg

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Iforce's Intimidate has been my best friend for a long night's sleep.