- 07-08-2012, 03:00 AM
i have a hard time sleeping for more than 6 hours a night. i have the time to, but i wake up and cant go back to sleep after about 6 to 7 hours a day. On occasion, when i can actually get 8-9 hours, i notice a huge difference in stamina and strength at the gym. So i was wondering if anyone has this same problem, and if there is anything to take to help you get a good solid 9-10 hours of sleep. any info or ideas would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
- 07-08-2012, 03:08 AM
i know how you feel man. 445 am wakeup weekdays, 6am is sleeping in for me on weekends.All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
07-08-2012, 04:00 AM
Ergobolic has been working great for me when it comes to deeper sleep. L-dopa is also a great choice
07-08-2012, 10:30 AM
I liked 3z that stuff worked very well. I also like powerful and Iforce zma. That is what I take every night and wake up very refreshed
07-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Have you tried HgH-Up? It has given me the best sleep I've ever had. Great dreams, too.
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
07-08-2012, 11:50 AM
07-08-2012, 02:03 PM
Iforce's Intimidate has been my best friend for a long night's sleep.
“Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mister ibn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-17-2009, 05:59 PM
- By emiliozapata in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 04-07-2007, 04:23 PM
- By John Smeton in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 11-15-2006, 02:43 AM
- By reidhoch in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2006, 06:11 PM
- By pcazar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-18-2004, 05:04 PM