- 07-08-2012, 02:00 AM
i have a hard time sleeping for more than 6 hours a night. i have the time to, but i wake up and cant go back to sleep after about 6 to 7 hours a day. On occasion, when i can actually get 8-9 hours, i notice a huge difference in stamina and strength at the gym. So i was wondering if anyone has this same problem, and if there is anything to take to help you get a good solid 9-10 hours of sleep. any info or ideas would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
- 07-08-2012, 02:08 AM
i know how you feel man. 445 am wakeup weekdays, 6am is sleeping in for me on weekends.Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions
- 07-08-2012, 03:00 AM
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
07-08-2012, 09:30 AM
I likedthat stuff worked very well. I also like powerful and Iforce . That is what I take every night and wake up very refreshed
07-08-2012, 09:36 AM
Have you tried HgH-Up? It has given me the best sleep I've ever had. Great dreams, too.
Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
07-08-2012, 10:50 AM
07-08-2012, 01:03 PM
Iforce's Intimidate has been my best friend for a long night's sleep.
“Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mister ibn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:59 PM
- By emiliozapata in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 04-07-2007, 03:23 PM
- By John Smeton in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 11-15-2006, 01:43 AM
- By reidhoch in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-06-2006, 05:11 PM
- By pcazar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-18-2004, 04:04 PM