Starting up

J

je6203

Awards
Just wondering from people who have had more experience with working out with supplements. I have been taking: Wheybolic extreme 60 in morning and after i work out, c4 for pre workout, fish oils, multivitamins, no pills, creatine pill, and a thremogenic from a vitapak

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If you are starting to workout best thing you can do is check your diet and learn about nutrition. After that learn basic movements of barbells and big 3 lifts (plus maybe the olympic ones too). After some months of practice and knowledge of this and proper skill at recompositioning your body with the pure use of Diet, and your newly acquired mastery of basic workouts, you can then think about looking into supplements. Until then they will be little to no use.

J

je6203

Awards
Ive been working for a while just started with supplements a month ago

kingDOM

kingDOM

Awards
Theres nothing wrong with that stack. Just remember not to over do it and you will be fine. I like the watermelon c4. Also get creative with the blender.again dont overdue it with supps or weight.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wondering from people who have had more experience with working out with supplements. I have been taking: Wheybolic extreme 60 in morning and after i work out, c4 for pre workout, fish oils, multivitamins, no pills, creatine pill, and a thremogenic from a vitapak
That set up is fine. Depending on your goals the thermogenic may or may not be necessary (and may be useless other than energy as most generic thermos don't do much to increase fat loss IMO).

For the fish oil hopefully it is a quality brand, but look to dose between a total of 2-3g of EPA + DHA.

Maybe look into extra Beta Alanine to use on off days and at another time in the day on workout days. The C4 has some in it but not a full daily dosing.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
First off, CONGRATS on undertaking the fitness/healthy lifestyle. If you are consistent, you will reap numerous benefits.

As far as the supplements you are currently taking go, I would say drop the NO pill, and the thermogenic pill. Make sure your multi and fish oil are of high quality, and hit your macros. Do you know what your macros are, currently? What are your goals?

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be glad to help!

David
Team APPNUT

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
First off, CONGRATS on undertaking the fitness/healthy lifestyle. If you are consistent, you will reap numerous benefits.

As far as the supplements you are currently taking go, I would say drop the NO pill, and the thermogenic pill. Make sure your multi and fish oil are of high quality, and hit your macros. Do you know what your macros are, currently? What are your goals?

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be glad to help!

David
Team APPNUT
Good stuff right here