NutraPlanet's Na-R-ALA Powder (25g)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just wanted to confirm that the scoop that comes with this bulk powder holds 150mg of Na-R-ALA.

Thanks!

uvawahoowa

Awards
I just assumed it was 150mg since that was the serving size on the label....but assuming isn't always a good thing...
I just got a mg scale and weigh it...scoop isn't always accurate...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I just got a mg scale and weigh it...scoop isn't always accurate...
Thats why you keep a pocket scale at hand always and measure for the 300mg dose.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I do have one, but it's 1000g x .1, therefore not extremely accurate when dealing with this. I will measure out 2 scoops, though, to see if it reads .3g.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I hope you guys mean use a scale for the initial weighing of the scoop? and not each time you use it lol. That might indicate severe OCD issues....its a scoop guys....do you weigh your protein powder scoop each time as well? :D

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
I hope you guys mean use a scale for the initial weighing of the scoop? and not each time you use it lol. That might indicate severe OCD issues....its a scoop guys....do you weigh your protein powder scoop each time as well? :D
Yes. Every time I use powder. :srs:

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yes. Every time I use powder. :srs:
I'll put in my share towards a fellow AM members OCD counseling....not sure about the others....they are cheapskates

I just weighed my trenazone i want to trade the other day...weighed it minus the empty bottle weight....20 grams = 20 ml = 20 servings ...i eyeballed it at 2/3 full but scales are exact