best ingredient for cortisol control

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. best ingredient for cortisol control


    I know there are products that handle cortisol control, like lean xtreme, ergobolic, etc. But what is the best ingredient for such? I believe 7-keto is one...anything else?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I know there are products that handle cortisol control, like lean xtreme, ergobolic, etc. But what is the best ingredient for such? I believe 7-keto is one...anything else?
    L-dopa has been shown to help control or even lower cortisol.
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."
    •   
       


  3. 7-keto (Reduce XT), 5-AT, ashwaghanda, and sutherlandia fructescens are all good options

  4. Erase Pro seems to do the trick for me. It's not cheap ~$50 for a month's supply. I started stacking Erase Pro with DAA. I have some anger issues so I was worried about the effects of DAA ( 3 grams/day ). So far I haven't felt mood or anger from the DAA ( I'm about 3 weeks into the DAA ).

    I started the Erase Pro at the same time as DAA. At first I started with every other day dosing - 1 pill Erase Pro with biggest meal. I quickly went to every day since I was enjoying the effects of the DAA/Erase Pro combo. In fact the first couple of days Erase Pro was making me so mellow I kept taking naps. I have a noticably lowered level of stress / cortisol.

    I think you can get the older Erase pills for a lot less but there is definitely some strong cortisol lowering with the Pro version. Some body builders report that every day dosing of Erase Pro dries out their joints. Haven't had that problem. I take 4 grams norwegian cod liver oil or fish oil every day - it's supposed to help.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    7-keto (Reduce XT), 5-AT, ashwaghanda, and sutherlandia fructescens are all good options
    ashwaghanda been shown to reduce cortisol?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I know there are products that handle cortisol control, like lean xtreme, ergobolic, etc. But what is the best ingredient for such? I believe 7-keto is one...anything else?

    Free Test, Erase, IGF 2 (Ldopa)
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  7. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

    ashwaghanda been shown to reduce cortisol?
    help your body to adapt to stress ( regulate the excess in cortisol)

    Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    ashwaghanda been shown to reduce cortisol?
    Yep, in an adaptogenic manner (similar to sutherlandia).

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jkshnanamnds View Post
    Erase Pro seems to do the trick for me. It's not cheap ~$50 for a month's supply. I started stacking Erase Pro with DAA. I have some anger issues so I was worried about the effects of DAA ( 3 grams/day ). So far I haven't felt mood or anger from the DAA ( I'm about 3 weeks into the DAA ).

    I started the Erase Pro at the same time as DAA. At first I started with every other day dosing - 1 pill Erase Pro with biggest meal. I quickly went to every day since I was enjoying the effects of the DAA/Erase Pro combo. In fact the first couple of days Erase Pro was making me so mellow I kept taking naps. I have a noticably lowered level of stress / cortisol.

    I think you can get the older Erase pills for a lot less but there is definitely some strong cortisol lowering with the Pro version. Some body builders report that every day dosing of Erase Pro dries out their joints. Haven't had that problem. I take 4 grams norwegian cod liver oil or fish oil every day - it's supposed to help.
    Erase Pro is not an ingredient as the OP was inquiring about.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr

    Erase Pro is not an ingredient as the OP was inquiring about.
    It's primary MOA is not cortisol inhibition either.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Free Test, Erase, IGF 2 (Ldopa)
    None of those products have ingredients with evidence that they reduce cortisol.

  12. I decided to try Erase Pro based on pretty focused reviews at supplementsreviews.com

    Here is a paragraph from on reviewer where he explains the cortisol lowering of one of its ingredients - Boerhaavia diffusa extract :

    "So Erase Pro is the updated version if you will of the original erase. Erase Pro is touted as a Hardcore Hormone Modulator. Erase Pro is great on paper because it effects so many different aspects, all of which are key aspects for Bodybuilders/Lifters alike. So as far as the ingredients are concerned we have, Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione. Which is what is found in the original Erase. This is a Metabolite of 7 Keto DHEA. Androsta is a naturally occurring inhibitor of armatase. Which is the enzyme that converts test to estrogen. The second ingredient, which is a new feature in Erase Pro is Boerhaavia diffusa extract.B Diffusa has several different properties to it. First of which is acting some what similar to a serm. Basically it mimics the capabilities of mimicing estro and test binding receptors. I wont go into super amounts of detail only because I don't want to sound foolish. Another quality of this extract is cortisol lowering. Cortisol is an extremely catabolic hormone to any lifter while training. Ideally we want to lower cortisol as much as possible because it really can effect your training and gains big time. Another cool thing about this extract is it helps to destroy troubled fat deposits typically associated with higher estrogen amounts. Specifically located in the midsection and chest. The last and final ingredient in Erase Pro is Euonymus Alatus Extract. From what I understand this to has to deal with helping to get rid of fat in those unwanted places. "

  13. ^Pretty inaccurate lol

  14. I wouldn't say erase pro lowers cortisol as when I used it with daa I actually put on weight around my hips using erase pro dried my joints out quickly ...

    I can see it being good for pct daa and erase pro helped me gain weight but as for cortisol control nope doesn't do that

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Gym4Life
    I wouldn't say erase pro lowers cortisol as when I used it with daa I actually put on weight around my hips using erase pro dried my joints out quickly ...

    I can see it being good for pct daa and erase pro helped me gain weight but as for cortisol control nope doesn't do that
    Please explain about what happened
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  16. maybe 1200mg of phosphatidylserine.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by zaire2d
    maybe 1200mg of phosphatidylserine.
    900mg is the suggested amount
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    None of those products have ingredients with evidence that they reduce cortisol.

    Free Test and IGF-2 both have ingrediants that have been shown to help control/lower cortisol.
    Freetest has 3,7 Keto DHEA. 7-Keto derivatives competitively interact with the 11beta-HSD1 enzyme, which is the enzyme that allows the transfer of inactive glucocorticoids to active ones. This is important as it therefore helps keep cortisol levels lower than normal by slowing (but not stopping) the conversion of inactive cortisol to active cortisol - allowing for mitigated levels of this catabolic hormone.

    Also IGF has L-dopa which has numerous studies on it and it's effects on cortisol.






    jdg76
    Team APNUT

    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    7-keto (Reduce XT), 5-AT, ashwaghanda, and sutherlandia fructescens are all good options
    Currently using 7-Keto as well as ashwaghanda. If you take this, especially when you take an AI pick up some cissus...my joints are getting quazi dried out.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    7-keto (Reduce XT), 5-AT, ashwaghanda, and sutherlandia fructescens are all good options
    Awesome exactly what I was looking for, thanks yet again!

  21. Reduce xt is my fav
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  22. What the difference between ergobolic and the rest of these other cortisol products

  23. I like to rub my cortisol control on with Abliderate Advanced.

    On my gut you sickos!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    Free Test and IGF-2 both have ingrediants that have been shown to help control/lower cortisol.
    Freetest has 3,7 Keto DHEA. 7-Keto derivatives competitively interact with the 11beta-HSD1 enzyme, which is the enzyme that allows the transfer of inactive glucocorticoids to active ones. This is important as it therefore helps keep cortisol levels lower than normal by slowing (but not stopping) the conversion of inactive cortisol to active cortisol - allowing for mitigated levels of this catabolic hormone.

    Also IGF has L-dopa which has numerous studies on it and it's effects on cortisol.






    jdg76
    Team APNUT

    Please link me to evidence on either ingredient (peer-reviewed study, not anecdote).

  25. Having a hard time linking it right because it is coming from a database at my college. I understand this one is on Parkinson's disease, but here is a few..

    Acute levodopa administration reduces cortisol release in patients with Parkinson’s disease. Authors:Müller, T.1 [email protected]
    Welnic, J.1
    Muhlack, S.1Source:Journal of Neural Transmission; Mar2007, Vol. 114 Issue 3, p347-350, 4pDocument Type:ArticleSubject Terms:*DRUGS -- Administration
    *DOPA
    *PARKINSON'S disease
    *PATIENTS
    *HYDROCORTISONE
    *BRAIN stem
    *NERVOUS systemAuthor-Supplied Keywords:cortisol
    levodopa
    Parkinson&#x2019
    Parkinson's disease
    s diseaseAbstract:Levodopa (LD) application improves motor symptoms in patients with Parkinson’s disease (PD) patients. Little is known on further effects of LD, which induced lower plasma levels of cortisol and lower serotonergic activity in certain brain areas of fish. Objectives of this trial were to analyse levels of cortisol, LD and 3-O-methyldopa (3-OMD) after administration of LD/benserazide in long term treated PD patients. 12 PD patients, taken off their regular treatment for at least 12 hours, received soluble 200 mg LD/50 mg benserazide under stress free conditions. Motor symptoms improved, LD and 3-OMD levels increased, whereas cortisol concentrations started to decrease significantly 30 minutes after LD intake. This reduced cortisol release may result from an overflow of exogenous LD in the brainstem. This hypothetically causes an reduced 5-HT content in neurons projecting to the hypothalamic structures, which are involved in the partial 5-HT dependent central regulation of peripheral cortisol release. [ABSTRACT FROM AUTHOR] Copyright of Journal of Neural Transmission is the property of Springer Science & Business Media B.V. and its content may not be copied or emailed to multiple sites or posted to a listserv without the copyright holder's express written permission. However, users may print, download, or email articles for individual use. This abstract may be abridged. No warranty is given about the accuracy of the copy. Users should refer to the original published version of the material for the full abstract. (Copyright applies to all Abstracts.)Author Affiliations:1Department of Neurology, St. Josef Hospital, Ruhr University Bochum, Bochum, Germany.ISSN:03009564DOI:10.10 07/s00702-006-0552-0Accession Number:24157246Database:Academ ic Search Premier
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Diesel Test Hardcore for cortisol control?
    By mrh86 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 06:52 PM
  2. Is SX good for cortisol control PCT?
    By iron13th in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 08:12 PM
  3. Best supplement for cortisol
    By deadikated in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 01:50 PM
  4. whats better for cortisol control??
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 12:20 PM
  5. For Cortisol Control...
    By Adrenolin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 10:23 AM
Log in
Log in