For pct Ah-D or erase pro

sizeplusgains

Awards
These are two of the best over the counter pcts that i have encountered don't no what to take any suggestions from someone who has taken both in separate time intervals could use a little help after running 50 mgs of halodrol not going with a serm just looking for suggestions on otc if any other otc suggestions please let me know

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Face Palm.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
you should probably use a serm

sizeplusgains

Awards
Im just trying to figure out the best possible otc pct before i have to worry about getting an illegal serm

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im just trying to figure out the best possible otc pct before i have to worry about getting an illegal serm
Don't even take ph's if you aren't willing to take care of yourself after you use these steroids.*steroids are steroids Ph or aas are both steroids* but if you insist....daa plus erase or erase pro is a good otc choice.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I can compare A-HD to Erase (not pro). Right now im taking double dose of A-HD and I'm still not feeling the effects of low estrogen, as i get dry joints very easily. Libido is still strong on A-HD as well. After taking Erase I would never take more than the max recommended dose due to sides.

Although everyone's different, Erase works better for me. Im sure Ill be trying Erase Pro in the future.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Suggestion 1: Run Halo at 100mg
Suggestion 2: Buy some Clomid

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Never start a pro hormone cycle without all the pc's in hand.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Erase and DAA as people have already said and possibly something like NOW Mucuna dosed at 4 caps per day.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I like erase pro. AHD was crap IMO ran it last year sometime was junk. If you dont need something right away I just started AD3-PCT aand im logging it so you can follow along see if its something you would want.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
5AOHP 8ml day and Methyl 1-D 8 caps day. 4 weeks

sizeplusgains

Awards
U think otc will be fine for something like that cycle? Im just wondering because i really don't wana look in to some how buying a serm and risking getting something thats not suppose to e in the pill or nothing what so ever and getting ripped off

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I can compare A-HD to Erase (not pro). Right now im taking double dose of A-HD and I'm still not feeling the effects of low estrogen, as i get dry joints very easily. Libido is still strong on A-HD as well. After taking Erase I would never take more than the max recommended dose due to sides.

Although everyone's different, Erase works better for me. Im sure Ill be trying Erase Pro in the future.

I'm going to have to somewhat retract this. I had to back it down to 1 pill a day. Probably could pull off 3 every 2 days...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase Pro has an aromatase inhibitor & an ingredient that works through the SERM pathway. I would pick EP ANY day over AHD.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
U think otc will be fine for something like that cycle? Im just wondering because i really don't wana look in to some how buying a serm and risking getting something thats not suppose to e in the pill or nothing what so ever and getting ripped off
--

Any time you use a PH you should should have a serm on hand even if you dont want to use it just in case. That being said IMO that cycle is safe for OTC PTC.

Erase Pro has an aromatase inhibitor & an ingredient that works through the SERM pathway. I would pick EP ANY day over AHD.

YES definitly

sizeplusgains

Awards
Thanks guys i would love to have a serm just have trouble with being able to obtain one easily so im just looking for the best possible otc way before i really have to worry

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Its really not hard to get a serm at all

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established