to much Forskolin ?
- 07-06-2012, 12:31 PM
- 07-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by eddiejerom
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements
07-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Promethius gave me the runs if i didnt split the dose. Not sure if its the daa or forsk, tho
CELTIC LABS REP
07-06-2012, 01:29 PM
cheers for the input guys, its was prob the forsk that gave the runs, its known for doing do. This is why im not sure if running Anabeta Elite with Promethius is a good idea, I dont want to spend the day running back and forth to the toilet.
tnubs: How was your Promethius cycle?
07-06-2012, 01:44 PM
07-06-2012, 01:46 PM
07-06-2012, 01:47 PM
07-06-2012, 04:49 PM
I love higher dosed Forskolin and think they would make a great stack, IF you can handle that amount. Slowly build up your doses to assess tolerance. Have not used Prometheus Rising before, but noticed absolutely zero stomach problems with PES's forskolin in Anabeta Elite.
07-06-2012, 05:59 PM
07-06-2012, 06:13 PM
07-06-2012, 09:45 PM
07-09-2012, 01:17 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pain4pleasure in forum Training ForumReplies: 32Last Post: 05-04-2005, 03:06 AM
- By BAD_MO_FO in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-03-2005, 02:16 PM
- By Chemist63 in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2005, 01:06 AM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-28-2004, 07:03 PM
- By belbs75 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 02-25-2003, 12:37 AM