Dosing Suggestions

Herm

Awards
I just bought a bottle of triazole, activate xtreme, SNS bulbine, and DAA caps. Was wondering how I should dose all of this.

uvawahoowa

Awards
I just bought a bottle of triazole, activate xtreme, SNS bulbine, and DAA caps. Was wondering how I should dose all of this.
Not sure, but please log this if you can...we need more Bulbine logs so everyone know if it works well or not

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Month 1: DAA Caps + Activate Xtreme
Month 2: Triazole + Bulbine

Why? L-dopa to reduce prolactin alongside the DAA, Triazole+ Bulbine to prevent potential post-cycle estrogen elevation (Bulbine also reduces estrogen, but both triazole and bulbine do so mildly).

3g DAA/day (split up with your AX doses)
2 caps AX AM, 2 caps AX PM
Triazole 2 caps AM, 1 cap PM
Bulbine: are you 190 lbs? If so, alternate 1 cap/day with 2 caps/day every day for the run.

Herm

Awards
I am 190 9% body fat. The only product I tried out of this before was DAA, and I ran it with erase. Can I not run DAA triazole and activate together?, Im assuming that what your saying is that all of these products together is just overkill, and they will just have diminishing returns?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I am 190 9% body fat. The only product I tried out of this before was DAA, and I ran it with erase. Can I not run DAA triazole and activate together?, Im assuming that what your saying is that all of these products together is just overkill, and they will just have diminishing returns?
Right. Take it as described above

Herm

Awards
thanks alot I really appreciate the information, and patience.