I JUST CRACKED THE APPNUT!!!!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
BOOM!!! Can't believe I did this lol

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
What do you mean brother? Yeah i'm still awake...can't finish the damn project I gotta turn in in some hours...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
What do you mean brother? Yeah i'm still awake...can't finish the damn project I gotta turn in in some hours...
Lol I'm up too...facking took forever to crack this puzzle...but I did it...look at the puzzle VIt give us to solve...

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
It's in company promo thread...

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait for Vit to get up and see this. Haha! If you got it right, then you da man!

David
Team APPNUT

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I can't wait for Vit to get up and see this. Haha! If you got it right, then you da man!

David
Team APPNUT
I'm pretty sure it's right. :) I know all about transposition ciphers after this.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm pretty sure it's right. :) I know all about transposition ciphers after this.
Awesome brother! Congratulations :D! Goes to show my brother is amazing!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Awesome brother! Congratulations :D! Goes to show my brother is amazing!
Bro just cracked this thing so nobody can tell I'm dumb....I'm your brother and we need to stay high....and bro I love you (no homo)...just let me kno anything I mean anything you need...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
On my way to work...... need to turn around to go change my underwear now. LOL! I'll be back in a bit when i can get to a computer:)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
On my way to work...... need to turn around to go change my underwear now. LOL! I'll be back in a bit when i can get to a computer:)
Lol...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Bro just cracked this thing so nobody can tell I'm dumb....I'm your brother and we need to stay high....and bro I love you (no homo)...just let me kno anything I mean anything you need...
Kill my boss? We can do it you know...some coverup might help...we gotta plan it though...:joke:

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Kill my boss? We can do it you know...some coverup might help...we gotta plan it though...:joke:
Lol we can do that...your boss for my uncle :lmao:

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards

David
Team APPNUT
Ok, this guy ^^^ if you don't know much about him, you have to check him out. I'm inspired by his transformation log! It's people like him that make you realize nothing is impossible.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
after all of this i hope you are right - but i think you used one too many ! in your subject line. you might get d/q'ed :)

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
Good job ;)

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Thanks guys!!! It was a tough one tho lol

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I must say.... i thought that one would've kept everyone busy for a few days at least.

gjdm

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I must say.... i thought that one would've kept everyone busy for a few days at least.

gjdm
Well it kept me busy for 8hrs...plus gave me a headache lol

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
BOOM!!! Can't believe I did this lol

Awesome job man!!! I thought it was my college classes making me feel dumb..it's these puzzles you guys are solving that's doing it!! :)

jdg76
Team APPNUT