need more energy

runnerschick

Awards
I used the old dexaprine caps for a while but lost too much weight, but liked energy it gave me. Looking for this energy from a drink (not tablets) with no fat burning?

Sent from my HTC One X using Am.com

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Come round and I will give you some focus XT

runnerschick

Awards
I think I might just do that lol

princevince

Awards
  • Established
I used the old dexaprine caps for a while but lost too much weight, but liked energy it gave me. Looking for this energy from a drink (not tablets) with no fat burning?

Reactions: SDR
RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Anadraulic State GT

runnerschick

Awards
I'll have a look at this too, thanks :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If ASGT didn't have the carbs I would try it :(

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're looking for just energy (more than focus or anything else), I'd just say get something with caffeine and maybe even 1,3 dmaa. If you look under the pre-workouts section, you'll find a ton of stuff. By the same token, they'll likely be able to cause some degree of fat-burning, but they won't have the additional fat-burning ingredients that Dexaprine and other fat burners have. I'll also say that Focus-XT is a great product.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're looking for just energy (more than focus or anything else), I'd just say get something with caffeine and maybe even 1,3 dmaa. If you look under the pre-workouts section, you'll find a ton of stuff. By the same token, they'll likely be able to cause some degree of fat-burning, but they won't have the additional fat-burning ingredients that Dexaprine and other fat burners have. I'll also say that Focus-XT is a great product.
agreed, focus xt is a good product that you can use any time a boost is needed. Some people don't but I also enjoy 1,3 dmaa and have just the caps that I'll take every once in awhile.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And also, it deems needing mentioned for responsibility's sake, but are you just looking for an extra boost? or are you having trouble making it through the day? If you're always tired, it's likely a sign of something wrong that needs to/can be fixed. Just tossing that out there.

runnerschick

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys, just looking for an extra boost pre workout,as energy is otherwise good. I enjoy focus xt, might also see what else is out there. Thx for advice!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice guys, just looking for an extra boost pre workout,as energy is otherwise good. I enjoy focus xt, might also see what else is out there. Thx for advice!

There's 7 flavors of FocusXT available, so it's kinda hard to get bored with the taste. Although lately I've been addicted to Cotton Candy.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
There's 7 flavors of FocusXT available, so it's kinda hard to get bored with the taste. Although lately I've been addicted to Cotton Candy.
Never is stock at the Planetw

runnerschick

Awards
Shame, that flavour sounds good lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

runnerschick

Awards
That stuff is so good tho! Haha hey u offer it to me lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come round and I will give you some focus XT
Focus xt is a great supplement for clean energy and focus. Light on the wallet too

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
+1 for Focus XT. I also like Epharm Clearshot for those times when I need a quick pick me up.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you liked the old dexaprime for energy but fat loss was an issue, the new maximize intense which is a powder may really appeal to you.

Mike

runnerschick

Awards
Thinking of giving the maximise intense a go, thanks!

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Let me know how you get on, it looks a good product.. and being iForce its probably ace

runnerschick

Awards
Started using assault yesterday, had half a scoop, worked pretty well!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I know a lot of people replace their morning cup of coffee with a scoop of Focus XT. The energy is smoother, lasts longer, and the focus gets better with time.

runnerschick

Awards
I also use focus xt, works very well too :)