Erase Pro w/ Intimidate and Testabolan V2 question?

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
I heard that taking Erase Pro before your third week of an Intimidate/Testabolan V2 stack is a waste. Can anyone validate this for me? Should I just run this stack for two months as is? If not, does this mean that out of eight weeks that I should only use Erase Pro the last five weeks?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Diminishing returns IMO. Run Intimidate + Test v2 and follow it up with Erase Pro.

rockme

rockme

Awards
I was under the impression you could just run them all straight through. You can do anabeta/erase pro both from start to finish. I'm doing intimidate/erase pro/anabeta extreme from start to finish.

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression you could just run them all straight through. You can do anabeta/erase pro both from start to finish. I'm doing intimidate/erase pro/anabeta extreme from start to finish.
That's what I thought as well. I'm currently doing an Erase Pro/Intimidate run and I ran both straight through. Someone told me it was a waste to run them straight through though. I'm going to try Mr. Coopers advice and see what happens.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could run it straight through if you want, or sort of bridge into them. Either way will produce good results.

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the responses. I'm looking forward to killer gains now that I'm more informed.

rockme

rockme

Awards
Hajiroku, have you started your cycle yet? I wanted to try Testabolan v2. I love Intimidate and Reversitol. I'm a little confused about the ingredient list in Testabolan v2. Some sites say it has mucuna pruriens, ecdysterone, igf 1, etc. But at the iforce website, it shows it containing divanyll and l carnitine. What are the ingredients on your bottle?

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
Hajiroku, have you started your cycle yet? I wanted to try Testabolan v2. I love Intimidate and Reversitol. I'm a little confused about the ingredient list in Testabolan v2. Some sites say it has mucuna pruriens, ecdysterone, igf 1, etc. But at the iforce website, it shows it containing divanyll and l carnitine. What are the ingredients on your bottle?
Right now I'm on an Intimidate/Erase Pro cycle. I have yet to try Reversitol since I don't get the joint issues others get. I've gotten great results so far. I just ordered a two month supply of the Intimidate/Testabolan V2 stack off NutraPlanet. I'll let you know the ingredients when it arrives. I'm sure whatever is on the iForce website is correct. Other sites might be quoting the old formula.