Broken Ankle (Surgery) Supps to Help Speed Recovery

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
So I broke my left ankle and tore ligaments in the 3rd week of pro baseball season and im out obviously for the season. First ortho rushed me back and the bone shifted and now needs surgical repair.

I got an invite back to spring training already in next May, so I need to be 100% by October in order to train my legs back into shape and be prepared for the spring league in March before spring training.

I'm looking for something to take to help me get back as soon as possible. Can't afford real HgH nor would I wanna do it. So I'm just looking for I guess supplements that are best for ligament and joint healing and can boost recovery time. I take a joint support supplement vitapak loaded with essentials and I have no experience with natty hgh boosters and their effects so I'm just in the dark being that I've never broken a bone and required surgery before. I've been back training upper body and will continue to do so throughout post operative and rehab.

Reaching out for some assistance and/or experience in this department here on AM. Recommendations welcome! Appreciate any and all input. Thanks in advance.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stronium, hgh, bone stimulator and maybe power plate once you start rehabbing. I cracked femur in South Africa surfing and went in this regiment to get back on tour as quickly as possible and seemed to work. If your are pro bber, not sure about hgh protocol. Things have changed a bit since my days and I had a good endo in Atlantic City that will evaluate you if your an Olympic or pro athlete. She is not a GH peddler at all, more of a diet and nutrition optimizer for Olympic and profesional athletes, but she can and will write if indicated. Your injuries are off label, but she can check other things. Be prepared to pay lots and she does not accept insurance for anything she does. She has high end proper frequency power plates and cutting edge NASA like equipment.

Ask orthopod for bone stimulator. Best surgery and rehab facility in country is Andrews Clinic in Gulf Breeze, Florida. If you are a pro, I would be surprised if you are not going there already. They have power plate and super high end stuff. They do most pro athlete surgery and rehab there.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Physical Therapy

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
SNS Cissus XT. Documented effects and clinical trials showing improved bone regrowth and anti-inflammatory effects. The ultimate fracture-oriented supplement IMO.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Stronium, hgh, bone stimulator and maybe power plate once you start rehabbing. I cracked femur in South Africa surfing and went in this regiment to get back on tour as quickly as possible and seemed to work. If your are pro bber, not sure about hgh protocol. Things have changed a bit since my days and I had a good endo in Atlantic City that will evaluate you if your an Olympic or pro athlete. She is not a GH peddler at all, more of a diet and nutrition optimizer for Olympic and profesional athletes, but she can and will write if indicated. Your injuries are off label, but she can check other things. Be prepared to pay lots and she does not accept insurance for anything she does. She has high end proper frequency power plates and cutting edge NASA like equipment.

Ask orthopod for bone stimulator. Best surgery and rehab facility in country is Andrews Clinic in Gulf Breeze, Florida. If you are a pro, I would be surprised if you are not going there already. They have power plate and super high end stuff. They do most pro athlete surgery and rehab there.
Thanks for reply. I'm headed to PT up here in NY at facility who works with local pro hockey team. And yea we discussed that bone stimulator you mentioned and I'm going to call them and see if we can deff do that. Appreciate it. Gonna pass on the connect for the HgH appreciate it tho

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
SNS Cissus XT. Documented effects and clinical trials showing improved bone regrowth and anti-inflammatory effects. The ultimate fracture-oriented supplement IMO.
Deff gonna grab some Cissus XT. No doubt thanks.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'd avoid Cissus during the early stages of such an injury though..... with concern regarding potential buildup of scar tissue and/or improper healing.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd avoid Cissus during the early stages of such an injury though..... with concern regarding potential buildup of scar tissue and/or improper healing.
Of course. I wouldn't touch a single supplement around an injury or operation, not even a multivitamin (and DEFINITELY not fish oil). But once the majority of the bruising and swelling has subsided, cissus would be my #1 recommendation.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Of course. I wouldn't touch a single supplement around an injury or operation, not even a multivitamin (and DEFINITELY not fish oil). But once the majority of the bruising and swelling has subsided, cissus would be my #1 recommendation.
Yea I've stopped all supplements heading into the surgery obviously. Was taking a fish oil supplement but stopped that as required for the procedure. These recommendations won't be taken into consideration until a few weeks post operative in order to minimize any development of initial scar tissue and such as mentioned. I appreciate all the feedback fellas.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if your 5% ketosterone content is more effective than a higher % ketosterone...how do they compare? I love you guys and SNS supplements as a whole but just trying to find what would be best or most effective for a speedy recovery

blackguy

blackguy

Awards
Ummmmm........ those anabolic substances the we aren't supposed to mention here. One starts with a t and end in esterone cypionate, and the other starts with a h and ends in uman growth hormone. lol, but seriously look into bovine collagen and celadrin.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Just curious if your 5% ketosterone content is more effective than a higher % ketosterone...how do they compare? I love you guys and SNS supplements as a whole but just trying to find what would be best or most effective for a speedy recovery
Anecdotally, it seems that the consensus is that a lower % ketosterone is better. Many studies even use 2.5%.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Anecdotally, it seems that the consensus is that a lower % ketosterone is better. Many studies even use 2.5%.
Yea I've been researching all day on that. Seems some lean towards lower % being more effective for regrowth and higher % being more anabolic to an extent? Although I don't know many people whod use Cissus for anabolism or anabolic purposes in the sense of this forum lol. Thanks for getting back to me. I'm certainly gonna throw some Cissus XT into the mix with my multi and joint vitapak.

Also been lookin into Comfrey Oils...research on them is showing promising stuff for both bone regrowth and health. I believe in some homeopathic remedies because I've used Arnica pellets and creams together and that stack got me back from bad bruises and sprains in days and I was mindblown by its effectiveness.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yea I've been researching all day on that. Seems some lean towards lower % being more effective for regrowth and higher % being more anabolic to an extent? Although I don't know many people whod use Cissus for anabolism or anabolic purposes in the sense of this forum lol. Thanks for getting back to me. I'm certainly gonna throw some Cissus XT into the mix with my multi and joint vitapak.

Also been lookin into Comfrey Oils...research on them is showing promising stuff for both bone regrowth and health. I believe in some homeopathic remedies because I've used Arnica pellets and creams together and that stack got me back from bad bruises and sprains in days and I was mindblown by its effectiveness.
The anabolic study was like 50 years old and was referring to anabolism in bones. Obviously, BBers took it way out of context.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
The anabolic study was like 50 years old and was referring to anabolism in bones. Obviously, BBers took it way out of context.
Haha yea thats how I understand it as well. Thanks for clearing that up and helping me out with this. Good news is surgery went smooth today and instead of screws they removed the broken piece of bone because it was not effecting stability being at the very very bottom of the bone, a rare medial break. So I'm gonna hop on the Cissus and give those comfrey oils a run alongside it and see if I can speed this process up a bit and get my ass into therapy and my legs back!! Really appreciate it again cooper