PES Stack Questions For cutting

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.74%

PES Stack Questions For cutting

Hey guys i know i talked to some of the PES reps who gave me an idea for what I would want to stack but I still am curious to what everyone else thinks. I'm looking to do this cut right and effective to lose my stubborn belly fat but i am torn between retaining muscle and doing an all out fat loss stack

The stack that had me curious was; OEP + AT2 + Erase Pro. I was thinking about getting the OLD OEP from either SW or NP if they still offer it in the next 3 weeks. I know this is an all out fat loss stack and I did respond very well to the original OEP when i took it, but i am worried about losing my gains, should i care? I know gains can be obviously re-made after I'm happy with my goal weight and body.

Next 2nd stack I was looking at was AT2 + AE + Erase pro, i know that the AE will help me retain my muscle mass but im not sure how effective it would be for a fat loss stack? I know AT2 is a great product from the reviews but still am unsure if i should combine that with OEP to make an effective stack

Anyone take the extreme fat loss stack (AT2 + OEP + Erase Pro) that had great results? Or maybe their is a different product that i could replace OEP with that would give me great results as well? I heard some of the supplements from Synthetic Supp's are really good and i was looking at shift but i am unsure.

Either stack I plan on running for a full 8 weeks.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.38%

Ive ran AT2/OEP/EP or erase stacked many times in the past for recomp. Its a great stack! but what it really comes down to is your nutrition.
    Get your nutrition dialed in and this stack will def. kick ass
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.38%

Ive ran AT2/OEP/EP or erase stacked many times in the past for recomp. Its a great stack! but what it really comes down to is your nutrition.
    Get your nutrition dialed in and this stack will def. kick ass
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.74%

Yeah i have my diet and nutrition all planned out and have been using it for the past month and have noticed alot of changes. I never really had a solid diet when i was using the fat burner so im excited to start it. Did you notice a ton of muscle loss with that stack, or more of just slimming down and getting more defined?
  5. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.24%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Your stack is the perfect combo for fat loss vs weight loss...lose fat not muscle.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Ran AE + DCP for 4 weeks then AE + Erase + Bioforge for another four and had great results losing fat but retaining muscle and strength. My personal preferences are to lean towards slower cuts and products to help maintain my muscle than fast results so I'd prefer your second option (and I am not a huge stim user).

With that said if diet and training are sufficiently planned out then significant muscle loss on either would be mitigated.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If you're running AT2 then theres no need for shift.

I would either run OEP if you have it/can get it, or Caffeine/methyl-synephrine/Erase/AT2. Either of these stacks will be EXTREMELY effective at producing the results you want.

If you had good results with OEP before i'd just run it again, Erase will help with maintaining gains.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.38%

I didnt have any muscle loss. Are you doing a calorie deficit or just doing a recomp?
    Something that really helped me when i was in a calorie deficit pre-contest is anabeta.
    If you can afford it, id toss that in there depending on how you are planning your macros.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.74%

So it would be safe to run OEP + AT2 + Anabeta Elite + erase pro?

Calorie Deficit.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Xylez View Post
    Hey guys i know i talked to some of the PES reps who gave me an idea for what I would want to stack but I still am curious to what everyone else thinks. I'm looking to do this cut right and effective to lose my stubborn belly fat but i am torn between retaining muscle and doing an all out fat loss stack

The stack that had me curious was; OEP + AT2 + Erase Pro. I was thinking about getting the OLD OEP from either SW or NP if they still offer it in the next 3 weeks. I know this is an all out fat loss stack and I did respond very well to the original OEP when i took it, but i am worried about losing my gains, should i care? I know gains can be obviously re-made after I'm happy with my goal weight and body.

Next 2nd stack I was looking at was AT2 + AE + Erase pro, i know that the AE will help me retain my muscle mass but im not sure how effective it would be for a fat loss stack? I know AT2 is a great product from the reviews but still am unsure if i should combine that with OEP to make an effective stack

Anyone take the extreme fat loss stack (AT2 + OEP + Erase Pro) that had great results? Or maybe their is a different product that i could replace OEP with that would give me great results as well? I heard some of the supplements from Synthetic Supp's are really good and i was looking at shift but i am unsure.

Either stack I plan on running for a full 8 weeks.
    i would go with Erase + IGF 2 + ABE + Alpha t2
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Quick Questions For Cutting Cycle need help
    By mpkonig in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 10:50 PM
  2. stack question for speed on the track?
    By 400runner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 12:45 PM
  3. how to stack these for cutting/bulking cycles
    By Sputnik in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 11:35 PM