Preworkout allergy?

bomcgraw

bomcgraw

Awards
Jacked, Dark Rage, NO Explode, and Maniac are the only preworkout supps I've tried. They all affected me differently, except for one thing. My sinuses go crazy and I get a ton of nasty drainage for a couple hours after taking them. Sometimes it so bad I get sick. I'm quit taking them because of it, but I'm wondering what causes it. Am I allergic to something they all have or somethin?

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
What's the common ingredient in the ones you've tried? I'm fine on Jack3d(besides the beta-alanine tingle & crash that I hate)... I took Napalm PWO last week & a few hours later I literally vomited 5 times afterwards... It was hell... Superpump Max is good... Not stim heavy(only caffeine), clean consistent energy & minor crash... I've got a tub of Jack3d Micro on the way... I was reluctant to buy it at first, but the reviews are pretty good & I got a good deal... This is probably not for you if you want a stim heavy supp though... It's perfect for me as I hate stims... I'm also taking Kre-alkalyn & L-Arginine alongside...

JD

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Yea, look and try to find a common ingredient in them all. Once you have found the one or more common ingredients, then try a product that dosent contain that/them and see if you still have the sinus issues.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dyes? Most common culprit.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jacked, Dark Rage, NO Explode, and Maniac are the only preworkout supps I've tried. They all affected me differently, except for one thing. My sinuses go crazy and I get a ton of nasty drainage for a couple hours after taking them. Sometimes it so bad I get sick. I'm quit taking them because of it, but I'm wondering what causes it. Am I allergic to something they all have or somethin?
In Jack3d, it could be the methylhexaneamine acting as a decongestant. The others I believe all have histidine which converts into histamine and would cause a runny nose as well. Have you tried Jack3D micro yet? This is all just a theory of course.

bomcgraw

bomcgraw

Awards
In Jack3d, it could be the methylhexaneamine acting as a decongestant. The others I believe all have histidine which converts into histamine and would cause a runny nose as well. Have you tried Jack3D micro yet? This is all just a theory of course.
No I haven't tried the micro yet. Things got bad at work and I haven't had the money to buy any supps at all lately. After I finished with the tubs I used them for target practice with my deer rifle so I'm gonna have to look up the ingredients lists lol.

Shawn26

If you dont react well to pre-workouts try picking up some Axon and Demiurge, the two together make for a killer preworkout, and it should help you avoid those nasty sides you seem to be getting

bomcgraw

bomcgraw

Awards
If you dont react well to pre-workouts try picking up some Axon and Demiurge, the two together make for a killer preworkout, and it should help you avoid those nasty sides you seem to be getting
I've never heard of em, but I just did some lookin into it and they sound pretty interesting. Thanks for the tip.