SENSA for weight Loss?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone see those SENSA commercials?

Sprinkle it on foods and loose weight.

I ran a search and found all that's in it is maltodextrin ans Tricalcium Phosphate

WTH!

What am I missing here LOL

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You aren't missing much. Another infomercial scam. Lol at American public...all I gotta do is sprinkle this fairy dust on my food and I'm lean!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I thought the exact same but you see items come and go (they abuse the public, make their loot and MOVE ON to the next scam); but this stuff is all over magazines, on TV 24/7 and even on the radio now. WTH

Either this is the same of ALL SCAMS, or there is something in this stuff that actually works? LOL

While I currently subscribe to the former but this stuff gets a TON of press so I am at least intrigued.

AND you all know me, the skeptic of all skeptics :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I thought the exact same but you see items come and go (they abuse the public, make their loot and MOVE ON to the next scam); but this stuff is all over magazines, on TV 24/7 and even on the radio now. WTH

Either this is the same of ALL SCAMS, or there is something in this stuff that actually works? LOL

While I currently subscribe to the former but this stuff gets a TON of press so I am at least intrigued.

AND you all know me, the skeptic of all skeptics :)
The stuff being all over lends no credibility to its effectiveness, it just means it is well marketed.

People's actual reviews when you search around the net are way more negative than positive.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar