chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bad idea to run two AIs back to back?

~10 weeks of erase (currently in week 3) followed by 4 weeks of lico? Then would take an 8 week break... Thoughts?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
8 weeks for hormonals tops Justice...quit f*cking around with timing of your hormones please...Not bad to run Licogenix and Erase together IMO and their ingredients of both are quite good...so Just run them together start at week 4 of erase and run lico for 4 too , so total of ONLY 8 WEEKS OF AI'S...please let your body return to normal Homeostasis for 4 weeks after that. Thanks

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8 weeks for hormonals tops Justice...quit f*cking around with timing of your hormones please...Not bad to run Licogenix and Erase together IMO and their ingredients of both are quite good...so Just run them together start at week 4 of erase and run lico for 4 too , so total of ONLY 8 WEEKS OF AI'S...please let your body return to normal Homeostasis for 4 weeks after that. Thanks
:( ok then what about a non AI like activate extreme (which is what I have slated following the summer cut) jumping right into that..

In COMPLETE honesty- I haven't been off a "hormonal" in about 4-5 years not kidding... I just constantly rotate different ingredients affecting test/free test/estrogen... I'm completely terrified to come off. Even WITH this constant "on" cycle- my test is only in the mid 400's.. And free test is 70-80... Perhaps too much supplementation long term has affected my ability to make gains/cut. Same goes for fat burners- just rotate different MOA's and ingredients.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
:( ok then what about a non AI like activate extreme (which is what I have slated following the summer cut) jumping right into that..

In COMPLETE honesty- I haven't been off a "hormonal" in about 4-5 years not kidding... I just constantly rotate different ingredients affecting test/free test/estrogen... I'm completely terrified to come off. Even WITH this constant "on" cycle- my test is only in the mid 400's.. And free test is 70-80... Perhaps too much supplementation long term has affected my ability to make gains/cut. Same goes for fat burners- just rotate different MOA's and ingredients.
You are giving natural testosterone boosters way too much credit. Drop them all for 2 months and I guarantee you'll be fine.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Give your body a break off t-boosters and anti-estrogens man lol. The natural runs won't give much of anything if you don't take breaks.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You are giving natural testosterone boosters way too much credit. Drop them all for 2 months and I guarantee you'll be fine.
Give your body a break off t-boosters and anti-estrogens man lol. The natural runs won't give much of anything if you don't take breaks.
Hope if you don't listen to me Cheda, you at least listen to Coop and Judgement , both totally right...Give your body a break dude you'll be perfectly fine...

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I concur with everyone else in this thread.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Noted.. It's taken a long time to accept it, but I'm 99%sure I'm ready to do so. Could/should I use something like anabolic pump or Anabeta.. Or the x gels.. Anything not directly hormonal for that off time?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Noted.. It's taken a long time to accept it, but I'm 99%sure I'm ready to do so. Could/should I use something like anabolic pump or Anabeta.. Or the x gels.. Anything not directly hormonal for that off time?
Quit the need and psychological crutch for hormonals bro...

Anabeta IS Hormonal and has direct impact on test levels as shown by a write up they did on the main ingredient.
Anabolic Pump...no comment , its not hormonal though.
X-Gels= YES GET THEM they are cheap and awesome now! ArA is a natural way to build muscle...more details on coops write up :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quit the need and psychological crutch for hormonals bro...

Anabeta IS Hormonal and has direct impact on test levels as shown by a write up they did on the main ingredient.
Anabolic Pump...no comment , its not hormonal though.
X-Gels= YES GET THEM they are cheap and awesome now! ArA is a natural way to build muscle...more details on coops write up :)
Ok, I'm putting together 4 weeks of x gels, alcar, beta alanine and cit malate. Think I'm logging it, waiting on confirmation

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughts on adding revamp during the 4 weeks of non hormonals? I know it has pregnenlone in it.. Which I'm assuming is hormonal tho?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok, I'm putting together 4 weeks of x gels, alcar, beta alanine and cit malate. Think I'm logging it, waiting on confirmation
Thoughts on adding revamp during the 4 weeks of non hormonals? I know it has pregnenlone in it.. Which I'm assuming is hormonal tho?
No revamp...get a stim break too...you never take a break on the stims either Cheda...as for the rest, no problem.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No revamp...get a stim break too...you never take a break on the stims either Cheda...as for the rest, no problem.
One thing at a time CEEZ

U guys force me to come off hormonals... Now stims?! Jk.. But I will try to attempt it in winter time.. Some non stims like shift,rk,tta.. I tried last winter, I had serious withdrawal headaches, fogginess, lethargy, etc... Like borderline crippling.. Maybe IF I do it I will plan a weekend to just come off, sleep, and hammer away At benadryl to cleanse receptors.... Does that actually work anyone know?