Erase or ErasePro with DAA/ Endosurge

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I've run the original Erase solo, liked it, and I'm debating whether to use the original Erase or Erase Pro with DAA and Endosurge... I've never run ANY of those things before, so how do I know if the ErasePro is amazing or if it's the combination of all the new stuff I'm taking? Should I run Erase Pro solo to see how I like it compared to the original? I'm looking to recomp. I can't decide between

Erase/ DAA/ Endosurge/ Anabeta

Erase Pro / Anabeta

Erase Pro/ Anabeta/ Alpha-T2

I should have Anabeta on the way shortly, via a trade with a fellow forum member, so that'll be part of the stack no matter what. Just can't decide what to run with it. Glycobol will also definitely be part of the stack because I'm about to transition from low/no carbs to cycling my carbs and I'm worried about how my body will react.

HALP?

InbeforeomgDomissoannoyingwiththeseindecisivethreads

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
As for body recomposition effects, I know for a fact Erase Pro is the way to go...it does show them in little amounts of time. I would say go both. if you wanna keep slimming your wallet, and you got good hormonal response that way. Go for:

AB(you already have it right?) + Erase Pro + DAA + Endosurge

save the Alpha-t2 for now...just do EC stack for the fat burning recomping and muscle sparing effects for now...if you want to waste more money on such a expensive recomp already add the alpha-t2 at 1 cap with each of the EC doses...

Glycobol is good, i've had it before, if you wanna save some cash too you can order PURE Na-R-Ala from Nutraplanet and dose it at 300mg before each meal , if you really want even MORE carb blocking and glucose disposal, get Recompadrol and dose it 40 mins before meals along with Na-R-Ala, 20 mins later have 1g ALCAR and PLCAR and then your meal...it should be good enough for GDA and MPK actions...

Any other supps you wanna add to your recomp?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
If I take EP I probably won't add in DAA or Endo. I don't want to take three things I've never taken before. How will I know what's working. If EP is the way to go how about EP + AB + Glyco and call it good?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Anything for cort? Coming off an 8-week heavy stim cycle.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
If I take EP I probably won't add in DAA or Endo. I don't want to take three things I've never taken before. How will I know what's working. If EP is the way to go how about EP + AB + Glyco and call it good?
EP is just an improved version of Erase...same drying effects, just more...how to explain it...synergy in them, and DAA lol You are selling yourself short without it.
Anything for cort? Coming off an 8-week heavy stim cycle.
Reduce-XT and Ergobolic both awesome...

uvawahoowa

Awards
EP is just an improved version of Erase...same drying effects, just more...how to explain it...synergy in them, and DAA lol You are selling yourself short without it.

Reduce-XT and Ergobolic both awesome...
e!p has

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Erase pro /anabeta Elite ftw