ep-stane

drdave142

Awards
My workout buddy and I are looking into starting a cycle of ep-stane. I personally don't know too much about the product. I would like to know if anyone could give me some personal experiences they might have had with it as well as any advice on dosing/stacking.

I understand I'm asking a lot but I just can't find too much info on this product.

Thanks to all.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
This should be in the anabolic section. FYI search epistane .
There has to be 100 threads on it .
Once you research come up with a cycle plan post it up. People should critique it and get you in the right direction.
For the most part no one here is going to lay everything out for ya.
If you don't research , than you don't know WTF you are doing and you should stay away from things like epistane . It's just advice though ......

drdave142

Awards
I agree. I just figured out that epi was the same thing. These acronyms are kicking my ass. Is there a sticky showing what ask of these damn abbreviations mean.

And yes, I'm reading up on stacks right now. Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to need a week to research all of these products people are throwing into their stacks and why. Thanks again.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A week to research? I studied anabolics and how they work in the body for almost a year before i even thought about doing a serious cycle. That was after i bought a PH from a local supp shop, had no idea what i was doing and taking, and could have really screwed things up. Do yourself a favor and spend more time educating yourself.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. I just figured out that epi was the same thing. These acronyms are kicking my ass. Is there a sticky showing what ask of these damn abbreviations mean.

And yes, I'm reading up on stacks right now. Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to need a week to research all of these products people are throwing into their stacks and why. Thanks again.
Search prohormone profiles on google. If I remember correctly there was a list on tuned something.com. You're going to run into a ton of clones dude. What you need to do is look at the nomenclatures to find out what they really are. See one you like check the forums to see if the company/product is reputable.

I'd steer clear of anything methylated for you're first run. Maybe a dhea metabolite. Happy hunting : )

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
no reason Anabolics 15
DevilDog4Lyfe Anabolics 19
504Adonis Post Cycle Therapy 7
bell1986 Supplements 47