real superdrol?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.33%

real superdrol?

Was looking for some help. *I am not a regular member here but post on a few other forums and keep hearing about superdrol. *I know it was banned but it seems there is still some out there, or "clones", some which are superdrol and others which are not.

I figured this was the best board to get an answer from people that really know supplements.

Ive been told that the one by MR Supps, bestadrol, with the blue bull on it is legit superdrol, anyone know if this is true?

ANd i have been told by another forum friend that elite muscles has one called elite labs s-drol, and this is also legit?

Thanks to anyone that can help, ive done reserch on this product and i def want to use it, i just wanna make sure I get the real thing which I hear may be hard to find.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by qbkilla
    Was looking for some help. *I am not a regular member here but post on a few other forums and keep hearing about superdrol. *I know it was banned but it seems there is still some out there, or "clones", some which are superdrol and others which are not.

I figured this was the best board to get an answer from people that really know supplements.

Ive been told that the one by MR Supps, bestadrol, with the blue bull on it is legit superdrol, anyone know if this is true?

ANd i have been told by another forum friend that elite muscles has one called elite labs s-drol, and this is also legit?

Thanks to anyone that can help, ive done reserch on this product and i def want to use it, i just wanna make sure I get the real thing which I hear may be hard to find.
    They are all sd clones... Beast bein most reputable...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.33%

thanks for the reply,,do you mean best as in bestadrol or "beast" as the one i should be looking for?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.83%

M-stane by dynamic formulas. Forged sd extreme. All dirt cheap
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

thanks for the reply,,do you mean best as in bestadrol or "beast" as the one i should be looking for?
    Its not bestadrol it's beastdrol. He is referring to the one you mentioned in the OP.

On a side note, I have some of that and hella on the way. Figured I'd get it now while it was cheap and save it for when I'm old enough to safely run it (and on deployment) before they ban it too. Had a buddy from airborne use it and when I ran into him a few months later he didn't even look like the same guy. Srs.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Beastdrol bro... Never heard of no ****... Besta
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.33%

thanks guys, i musta read it too fast the first time and it got stuck in my head as bestadrol.

ive been reading alot about this drug,,,it seems like most guys take it,,look great for that 4 weeks, but then dont keep any of it. *is this most peoples experience? *this leads me to wonder if it should be used during dieting when your getting very lean and prone to lose muscle, as almost an anti-catabolic. *i dont see any point to use it to puff up only to lose it all (meaning i wouldnt use it to blow up and bulk up).

or perhaps run it 6 months,,,,but 1x a week, to bring up lagging bodypart? so superdrol on arms day if your arms are weak,,,lifht more weight and produce more lean tissue over time,,,and create a more anabolic environment every day you train arms
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.03%

thanks guys, i musta read it too fast the first time and it got stuck in my head as bestadrol.

ive been reading alot about this drug,,,it seems like most guys take it,,look great for that 4 weeks, but then dont keep any of it. *is this most peoples experience? *this leads me to wonder if it should be used during dieting when your getting very lean and prone to lose muscle, as almost an anti-catabolic. *i dont see any point to use it to puff up only to lose it all (meaning i wouldnt use it to blow up and bulk up).

or perhaps run it 6 months,,,,but 1x a week, to bring up lagging bodypart? so superdrol on arms day if your arms are weak,,,lifht more weight and produce more lean tissue over time,,,and create a more anabolic environment every day you train arms
    You can hold them if done right. I ran sd awhile back... Added 25 pounds and kept 22 as well as strength... Just depends. I wouldn't advise this for u as you sound like a noob. No?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

You can hold them if done right. I ran sd awhile back... Added 25 pounds and kept 22 as well as strength... Just depends. I wouldn't advise this for u as you sound like a noob. No?
    I agree. SD for 6 months is a terrible idea. Just terrible. Even at 1 a week. I don't know where you beard about that being a good idea. Get something milder like H-drol if you are dead set on a PH.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

I agree. SD for 6 months is a terrible idea. Just terrible. Even at 1 a week. I don't know where you beard about that being a good idea. Get something milder like H-drol if you are dead set on a PH.
    Need stats
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Need stats
    I'm in the phone app but I assumed they were off to the side no?
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.18%

All the SD clones out the are legit. The only time that I heard about a PH being bunk is that one batch of m-drol by CEL but they fixed everything.

Anyways just find the cheapest SD and go with it. I think a company name LGI makes a SD clone for really really cheap...look it up.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 01:15 PM
  2. The REAL superdrol
    By NYhomeboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 03:10 PM
  3. Does anybody else get real bad back pumps on superdrol?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 05:09 AM
  4. Superdrol compared to real AAS is a joke!
    By stilljuicin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2005, 02:45 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 12:39 AM