real superdrol?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. real superdrol?


    Was looking for some help. *I am not a regular member here but post on a few other forums and keep hearing about superdrol. *I know it was banned but it seems there is still some out there, or "clones", some which are superdrol and others which are not.

    I figured this was the best board to get an answer from people that really know supplements.

    Ive been told that the one by MR Supps, bestadrol, with the blue bull on it is legit superdrol, anyone know if this is true?

    ANd i have been told by another forum friend that elite muscles has one called elite labs s-drol, and this is also legit?

    Thanks to anyone that can help, ive done reserch on this product and i def want to use it, i just wanna make sure I get the real thing which I hear may be hard to find.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by qbkilla
    Was looking for some help. *I am not a regular member here but post on a few other forums and keep hearing about superdrol. *I know it was banned but it seems there is still some out there, or "clones", some which are superdrol and others which are not.

    I figured this was the best board to get an answer from people that really know supplements.

    Ive been told that the one by MR Supps, bestadrol, with the blue bull on it is legit superdrol, anyone know if this is true?

    ANd i have been told by another forum friend that elite muscles has one called elite labs s-drol, and this is also legit?

    Thanks to anyone that can help, ive done reserch on this product and i def want to use it, i just wanna make sure I get the real thing which I hear may be hard to find.
    They are all sd clones... Beast bein most reputable...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. thanks for the reply,,do you mean best as in bestadrol or "beast" as the one i should be looking for?

  4. M-stane by dynamic formulas. Forged sd extreme. All dirt cheap

  5. Quote Originally Posted by qbkilla
    thanks for the reply,,do you mean best as in bestadrol or "beast" as the one i should be looking for?
    Its not bestadrol it's beastdrol. He is referring to the one you mentioned in the OP.

    On a side note, I have some of that and hella on the way. Figured I'd get it now while it was cheap and save it for when I'm old enough to safely run it (and on deployment) before they ban it too. Had a buddy from airborne use it and when I ran into him a few months later he didn't even look like the same guy. Srs.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by qbkilla
    thanks for the reply,,do you mean best as in bestadrol or "beast" as the one i should be looking for?
    Beastdrol bro... Never heard of no ****... Besta
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  7. thanks guys, i musta read it too fast the first time and it got stuck in my head as bestadrol.

    ive been reading alot about this drug,,,it seems like most guys take it,,look great for that 4 weeks, but then dont keep any of it. *is this most peoples experience? *this leads me to wonder if it should be used during dieting when your getting very lean and prone to lose muscle, as almost an anti-catabolic. *i dont see any point to use it to puff up only to lose it all (meaning i wouldnt use it to blow up and bulk up).

    or perhaps run it 6 months,,,,but 1x a week, to bring up lagging bodypart? so superdrol on arms day if your arms are weak,,,lifht more weight and produce more lean tissue over time,,,and create a more anabolic environment every day you train arms

  8. Quote Originally Posted by qbkilla
    thanks guys, i musta read it too fast the first time and it got stuck in my head as bestadrol.

    ive been reading alot about this drug,,,it seems like most guys take it,,look great for that 4 weeks, but then dont keep any of it. *is this most peoples experience? *this leads me to wonder if it should be used during dieting when your getting very lean and prone to lose muscle, as almost an anti-catabolic. *i dont see any point to use it to puff up only to lose it all (meaning i wouldnt use it to blow up and bulk up).

    or perhaps run it 6 months,,,,but 1x a week, to bring up lagging bodypart? so superdrol on arms day if your arms are weak,,,lifht more weight and produce more lean tissue over time,,,and create a more anabolic environment every day you train arms
    You can hold them if done right. I ran sd awhile back... Added 25 pounds and kept 22 as well as strength... Just depends. I wouldn't advise this for u as you sound like a noob. No?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    You can hold them if done right. I ran sd awhile back... Added 25 pounds and kept 22 as well as strength... Just depends. I wouldn't advise this for u as you sound like a noob. No?
    I agree. SD for 6 months is a terrible idea. Just terrible. Even at 1 a week. I don't know where you beard about that being a good idea. Get something milder like H-drol if you are dead set on a PH.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

    I agree. SD for 6 months is a terrible idea. Just terrible. Even at 1 a week. I don't know where you beard about that being a good idea. Get something milder like H-drol if you are dead set on a PH.
    Need stats
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Need stats
    I'm in the phone app but I assumed they were off to the side no?

  12. All the SD clones out the are legit. The only time that I heard about a PH being bunk is that one batch of m-drol by CEL but they fixed everything.

    Anyways just find the cheapest SD and go with it. I think a company name LGI makes a SD clone for really really cheap...look it up.

  13. Hey fellas, new to this forum but was wondering on your thoughts.
    I know some dude selling legit mr supps beastdrol with manufactured date being 07/2012. Do you guys rekn it's still worthy of purchasing off him or not a good idea since they're almost 4 years old

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Ppdub View Post
    Hey fellas, new to this forum but was wondering on your thoughts.
    I know some dude selling legit mr supps beastdrol with manufactured date being 07/2012. Do you guys rekn it's still worthy of purchasing off him or not a good idea since they're almost 4 years old
    Depends on how he stored it. May have lost some potency but still be good to go or could be ruined.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

  15. He mentioned in Tupperware container in cool cupboard

  16. They do have the brand new Superdrol created by Hi Tech that just came out if you are looking for a good, not expired SD
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK25 to save 25% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Depends on how he stored it. May have lost some potency but still be good to go or could be ruined.
    Yup. Freezer would have been best - I had some original BioTest 1 Step 1-AD (Mag10 Legacy) with an Exp of 2007, in a freezer - ran it a couple years ago with no problem. Storage is the key - Exp dates are so optimistic, the Military actually studied it for their SLEP (Shelf Life Extension Program) and found all the drugs still potent after 7 years of good storage IIRC.

    Or, you could drop dead - big boy rules

  18. Agreed with above. A vacuum sealer wouldn't hurt as well.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Ppdub View Post
    He mentioned in Tupperware container in cool cupboard
    Its g2g imo, I would take it. The only thing that makes me sketchy with old supplements is if they contain rice flour but even that should be good for 5+ years.
    SALES: SPARTA NUTRITION
    SEIZE YOUR GLORY! [email protected]
    Have a question? Pm me!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    They do have the brand new Superdrol created by Hi Tech that just came out if you are looking for a good, not expired SD
    Thats not superdrol its andros

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Thats not superdrol its andros
    this is correct, the new product called superdrol does dont contain the original SD compound.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  22. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    this is correct, the new product called superdrol does dont contain the original SD compound.
    Yeah I have done cycles of beastdrol v1 before and know it's too notch stuff and works, that's the only reason I am considering them.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Ppdub View Post
    Yeah I have done cycles of beastdrol v1 before and know it's too notch stuff and works, that's the only reason I am considering them.
    Yup, I was responding to Smont, not you. You are good to go man
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    They do have the brand new Superdrol created by Hi Tech that just came out if you are looking for a good, not expired SD
    Lmao watchu talkin bout willis!?

  25. In his defense when i saw new superdrol my eye lit up. These companies need good marketing for there legal products and i dont blame them cus it gets attention. The andro game is getting huge!

  26. Eyes

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    In his defense when i saw new superdrol my eye lit up. These companies need good marketing for there legal products and i dont blame them cus it gets attention. The andro game is getting huge!
    it is getting huge, and will only continue to grow.


    based upon DSHEA as well as the recent legislation passed "designer steroid anabolic control act of 2014" you have 2 legal avenues for prohormones. DHEA and pregnenolone. As the only legal products in play, and ones that have been providing excellent results for end users WITHOUT dangerous methylated compounds, I honestly expect these to eclipse the popularity of almost every single other prohormone era as there is such a small sample size to choose from.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  28. H
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    it is getting huge, and will only continue to grow.


    based upon DSHEA as well as the recent legislation passed "designer steroid anabolic control act of 2014" you have 2 legal avenues for prohormones. DHEA and pregnenolone. As the only legal products in play, and ones that have been providing excellent results for end users WITHOUT dangerous methylated compounds, I honestly expect these to eclipse the popularity of almost every single other prohormone era as there is such a small sample size to choose from.
    How do you rate andro compared to SD?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Ppdub View Post
    H

    How do you rate andro compared to SD?
    we named ours superdrol due to our belief that we can mimic its overall effects. 10-15lbs gained in a 4 week cycle, yet with no liver toxicity and amazing strength gains.


    the compounds themselves different greatly from the original SD, however net gains are extremely similar, yet with less side effects
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  30. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    we named ours superdrol due to our belief that we can mimic its overall effects. 10-15lbs gained in a 4 week cycle, yet with no liver toxicity and amazing strength gains.


    the compounds themselves different greatly from the original SD, however net gains are extremely similar, yet with less side effects
    I think Superdrol is going in my body come june.. fairly certain.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 02:15 PM
  2. The REAL superdrol
    By NYhomeboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 04:10 PM
  3. Does anybody else get real bad back pumps on superdrol?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-20-2006, 06:09 AM
  4. Superdrol compared to real AAS is a joke!
    By stilljuicin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2005, 03:45 PM
  5. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 01:39 AM
Log in
Log in