Endosurge/erase dosing

Drdanger84

Drdanger84

Awards
I just started endosurge and erase today. I'm going to take then at the max dosage, 3 erase, 6 endo split up through the day. I will also be taking them on an empty stomach where possible. Is it necessary to wait 2hrs or so after taking endo to take the erase?
It would be alot easier to take 2 endo and 1 erase three times a day. So my question is really can endo and erase be dosed at the same time of day? Cheers

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah they can be dosed at the same time in the day...I would recommend 2 erase AM 1 erase PM though :p

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why 2 in AM,1 PM? I train at night about 6pm usually btw
Hormone activity is why. I would dose it as he suggests because test is normally highest I the morning anyways. If you really want to dose every 8 hours.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hormone activity is why. I would dose it as he suggests because test is normally highest I the morning anyways. If you really want to dose every 8 hours.
This I'm on my phone, but basically that and the fact also that you will get better effects due to pure absorption of the compound on an empty stomach in the AM, also hormonal leves have a way of rising and decreasing to the day, this dosage IMO optimizes test to estradiol ratio thanks to the suicidal AI it is.

Drdanger84

Drdanger84

Awards
This I'm on my phone, but basically that and the fact also that you will get better effects due to pure absorption of the compound on an empty stomach in the AM, also hormonal leves have a way of rising and decreasing to the day, this dosage IMO optimizes test to estradiol ratio thanks to the suicidal AI it is.
Should the 3rd dose of erase be pre or post workout?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Since you're light and your 1st time with Erase I'd rather recommend you start with 2 caps of Erase a day (not 3 caps from day 1).

If your estrogen gets too low you'll have joints problem not to mention libido can go down as well up to the point of no morning wood.

Some people have this problems even at just 1 cap of Erase a day so watch your body response if 3 caps is too much for you.

Some people even report getting diarrhea from Endosurge but not so often.

Drdanger84

Drdanger84

Awards
So when should I dose them? I'm taking DAA aswell. I've seen alot of posts of people taking endo and erase 2 hrs apart, is this necessary?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So when should I dose them? I'm taking DAA aswell. I've seen alot of posts of people taking endo and erase 2 hrs apart, is this necessary?
Not necessary.

Do:

AM - 2endo/DAA/1Erase
Mid day - 2endo
Pre-Bed - 2endo/1Erase

2 caps Erase because you appear extremely lean and would likely have less estrogen. If you dont experience joint pain after a few days you can bump erase up to 1 capsule if you wish.

Drdanger84

Drdanger84

Awards
Thanks bro. I just added Anabeta and creatine nitrate to the stack. Any tips on them?
Not necessary.

Do:

AM - 2endo/DAA/1Erase
Mid day - 2endo
Pre-Bed - 2endo/1Erase

2 caps Erase because you appear extremely lean and would likely have less estrogen. If you dont experience joint pain after a few days you can bump erase up to 1 capsule if you wish.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro. I just added Anabeta and creatine nitrate to the stack. Any tips on them?
Dose Anabeta 2pre/2post workout on training days, 2am/1lunch/1pm on off days.

Creatine nitrate can just be taken preworkout

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people even report getting diarrhea from Endosurge but not so often.
I have never once heard this, I would like to hear this qualified. I am really curious how nettle root and L-Dopa cause diarrhea (serious)?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO you have a little too much going on here, drop either the DAA or Anabeta, just drop the DAA come to think of it. I don't see you getting much extra from it, I would just take it after you finish this expensive stack you are running.

Drdanger84

Drdanger84

Awards
IMO you have a little too much going on here, drop either the DAA or Anabeta, just drop the DAA come to think of it. I don't see you getting much extra from it, I would just take it after you finish this expensive stack you are running.
I was pretty expensive especially when take into account the shipping to Australia but it is working for me so far. I've put on 5kg in the last 2 weeks. Usually I have a lot of trouble putting on weight so I hope it keeps working for me. Only problem so far was that 3 erase a day killed the libido so I reduced the dose to 2 a day n now my libido is above average so it's going well.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started endosurge and erase today. I'm going to take then at the max dosage, 3 erase, 6 endo split up through the day. I will also be taking them on an empty stomach where possible. Is it necessary to wait 2hrs or so after taking endo to take the erase?
It would be alot easier to take 2 endo and 1 erase three times a day. So my question is really can endo and erase be dosed at the same time of day? Cheers
Yes they can

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I've ran Erase and Endo together previously. Definitely a solid ride. How many days in are you now?

Drdanger84

Drdanger84

Awards
Dose Anabeta 2pre/2post workout on training days, 2am/1lunch/1pm on off days.

Creatine nitrate can just be taken preworkout
I prefer to dose the Anabeta 4x daily with meals even on workout days considering it's for nutrient partitioning and I don't eat my big meals before or directly after my workout so it seems like a waste to take all 4 doses around my workout.
I like the increased appetite I get so it's helped me increase my macros throughout the day. I'm really not sure why it says to dose it before and after training. What u think?