Novadex XT vs....

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
So how would you compare the new AIs of today (Triazole, Erase etc...) to old tried and true Novadex XT. I have the ability to pick up a bottle of XT but I haven't used it before. I have used Triazole and Erase with decent results but is N-XT in a different league?

Discuss

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
So how would you compare the new AIs of today (Triazole, Erase etc...) to old tried and true Novadex XT. I have the ability to pick up a bottle of XT but I haven't used it before. I have used Triazole and Erase with decent results but is N-XT in a different league?

Discuss
Triazole/Erase >>>>>>>> novadex xt allllllll day

SixandaHalf

SixandaHalf

Awards
Right on man, thanks for the input. Just know that XT got banned and it used to be the standard, you always hear about how **** is never as good as it used to be.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
If your looking for strength pickup Triazole and if you want a stronger AI go with erase. You won't be disappointed with either trust me.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, ATD (novedex XT) has a lot of set backs, I'll take my Erase all day over it.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right on man, thanks for the input. Just know that XT got banned and it used to be the standard, you always hear about how **** is never as good as it used to be.
Not to knock XT, but I think that the case is that it was the standard because it was the only option out there for most of us.

Tmac29

Awards
Triazole and NXT blew away Erase for me

I had to up the dose on Erase otherwise it felt like a waste. 1 cap of NXT in the morning was always more than enough.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ATD is so n specific which is what was in Novadex. Erase is very strong for 95% of users, you are definitely in the minority.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ATD is in a league of it's own, plain and simple. There are things out now that are good, and come close, but tough to compare to ATD. There is a reason it's been banned, and the pseudo-AIs of today are still around.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 6
Supplements 39
Billd1982 Supplements 52
Supplements 11
Cycle Logs 6