PES+MusclePharm+DAA stack...would appreciate your inputs - AnabolicMinds.com

PES+MusclePharm+DAA stack...would appreciate your inputs

1. New Member

PES+MusclePharm+DAA stack...would appreciate your inputs

Hi all
    First off many thanks for help with my previous stack (TZ/AX/AT2/LX). It was a great stack. I finished that stack about 4 weeks ago and looking to start a new cut stack in a week or two (after giving my body some rest from supplements).

I was thinking of stacking the following:
    1) PES Erase
    2) PES AT2
    3) MusclePharm Shred Matrix
    4) DAA

A few questions I'm hoping you can answer:

1) See anything concerning with this stack?
    2) I hear DAA is good as a test booster. However i don't know much about it yet. Is there a certain mfg DAA I should use?
    3) Should I stick with PES Erase or try to go Erase Pro. BTW this is the first time I've used Erase.

Thanks much for your help!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EC99SS View Post
    Hi all
    First off many thanks for help with my previous stack (TZ/AX/AT2/LX). It was a great stack. I finished that stack about 4 weeks ago and looking to start a new cut stack in a week or two (after giving my body some rest from supplements).

I was thinking of stacking the following:
    1) PES Erase
    2) PES AT2
    4) DAA

2) I hear DAA is good as a test booster. However i don't know much about it yet. Is there a certain mfg DAA I should use?
    3) Should I stick with PES Erase or try to go Erase Pro. BTW this is the first time I've used Erase.

I really liked erase pro but with og erase you can play with dosing more EP is 1 cap daily OG erase is 3 so you can adjust if necessary. For DAA I would use SNS if you like caps or you can buy bulk from AI. I dont like musclepharm products at all so i would ditch that and use maybe dexaprine from Iforce.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1) PES Erase
    2) PES AT2
    4) DAA

The thing that jumps out at me is the AT2 with the Shred Matrix and I wonder if that is too much stim, but only you would know what your body can handle. You'll see greater results with Erase Pro, but you will see results with the original Erase as well. Since this is your first time, perhaps try the dosing with Erase and do the Pro later. You can run 4 of the original and 4 of the Pro if this is an 8 week run. As for DAA, I'm of course partial to the Synthetic Supplements DAA. Pill form has been way easier for me than the powders.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    The thing that jumps out at me is the AT2 with the Shred Matrix and I wonder if that is too much stim, but only you would know what your body can handle. You'll see greater results with Erase Pro, but you will see results with the original Erase as well. Since this is your first time, perhaps try the dosing with Erase and do the Pro later. You can run 4 of the original and 4 of the Pro if this is an 8 week run. As for DAA, I'm of course partial to the Synthetic Supplements DAA. Pill form has been way easier for me than the powders.
    Thanks. Yes I'm normally fine with Stims however don't believe I've tried stacking 2 sets of "stim" supps. I've used AT2 in the past and would like to try something different (hence the Shred Matrix). Let's say I went with Shred, is there another "non-stim" fat burner you recommend in place of At2?

Also I'm starting to look at Anabeta Or Anabeta pro.

Few more questions:

1) Which so I go with Anabeta or Anabeta Pro. Again my goal is to continue cutting while maintaining and/or gaining whatever lean mass I could

2) You mentioned possibly starting with Erase so I can play with dosing. Is the sole reason due joint dryness? if I take 2-3g of fish oil will it help? I currently take 2g a day of fish oil

3) If I go with Anabeta or Anabeta Pro in the stack should I take it after the 4 weeks of DAA+Erase (or Erase Pro)? Or at the same time? I've heard some suggest after and some suggest at the same time.

So stack may look like this now (for cut and gains of lean mass):
    - Shred Matrix
    - * Another non-stim fat burner * ??
    - DAA
    - Erase or Erase pro
    - Anabeta or Anabeta Elite

Thanks all!!!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks. Yes I'm normally fine with Stims however don't believe I've tried stacking 2 sets of "stim" supps. I've used AT2 in the past and would like to try something different (hence the Shred Matrix). Let's say I went with Shred, is there another "non-stim" fat burner you recommend in place of At2?

Also I'm starting to look at Anabeta Or Anabeta pro.

Few more questions:

1) Which so I go with Anabeta or Anabeta Pro. Again my goal is to continue cutting while maintaining and/or gaining whatever lean mass I could

2) You mentioned possibly starting with Erase so I can play with dosing. Is the sole reason due joint dryness? if I take 2-3g of fish oil will it help? I currently take 2g a day of fish oil

3) If I go with Anabeta or Anabeta Pro in the stack should I take it after the 4 weeks of DAA+Erase (or Erase Pro)? Or at the same time? I've heard some suggest after and some suggest at the same time.

So stack may look like this now (for cut and gains of lean mass):
    - Shred Matrix
    - * Another non-stim fat burner * ??
    - DAA
    - Erase or Erase pro
    - Anabeta or Anabeta Elite

Thanks all!!!
    1. If you're attempting to recomp or GAIN muscle on a cut, you would definitely want the more powerful of the two: Anabeta Elite.
    2. Some people are susceptible to the joint dryness, others are not. Taking fish oil definitely helps though, its really your call on whether or not you want to splurge on the stronger product. AT2+Erase stack is still excellent on a cut.
    3. I would probably run it after so the stack lasts longer. Like first four weeks AT2/Erase/DAA, last four weeks AT2/Anabeta Elite/maybe Methyl Synephrine (since its super powerful & cheap).
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    1. If you're attempting to recomp or GAIN muscle on a cut, you would definitely want the more powerful of the two: Anabeta Elite.
    2. Some people are susceptible to the joint dryness, others are not. Taking fish oil definitely helps though, its really your call on whether or not you want to splurge on the stronger product. AT2+Erase stack is still excellent on a cut.
    3. I would probably run it after so the stack lasts longer. Like first four weeks AT2/Erase/DAA, last four weeks AT2/Anabeta Elite/maybe Methyl Synephrine (since its super powerful & cheap).
    Excellent advice right here. Great choice to add one the the anabeta products wish i could run them year round. I have made more lean mass gains in a month of anabeta then any other product out there
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Excellent advice right here. Great choice to add one the the anabeta products wish i could run them year round. I have made more lean mass gains in a month of anabeta then any other product out there
    Awesome! thanks for your report man
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Awesome! thanks for your report man
    no problem i love that stuff
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I agree with all of this. As he said, the Erase is your call. I personally have never had an issue with joint soreness from Erase Pro, but I also want you to be able to use what you buy. There is an obvious price difference with the two kinds of AnaBeta, but it is SO worth it to upgrade to the Elite. Check out the logs and see what others have said about it If you are dead set on using Shred Matrix, you could add in Shift, but honestly I only ran Shred Matrix once a long time ago and I've gotten a lot of great feedback on the AT2, so I would highly recommend sticking with the AT2.
    ***PES Representative***
  10. New Member

Thanks again all. Great info that's truly helping me out. I think I've come to my stack (with a question below).

I was just thinking of adding Shift and glad you mentioned it. I did use AT2 in the past (twice now) and thought it was great (great props to PES). I was looking to try something new (potentially). Does Erase/Pro effectively do the same thing as Shred's diuretic outcome?

New Stack
    1) Erase Pro
    2) DAA (Synthetic Supplements?)
    3) Anabeta Elite
    4) Shred Matrix or maybe back to At2
    5) Shift (Synthetic Supplements)

Current Supplements that I will continue taking:
    1) Orange OxiMega Fish
    2) Orange OxiMega Greens
    3) ON Whey
    4) OptiMen multi-vits

I intend to run for 8 weeks. The first 4 weeks will be Shred Matrix/Shift/Erase Pro/DAA (Or AT2/Shift/Erase Pro/DAA). The final 4 weeks I'll drop DAA and Erase Pro and move to Anabeta Elite with the above mentioned fat burners

Final thoughts? I appreciate the honest opinions.

Thanks again!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

I'd personally get a capped sodium DAA product, the taste can be quite bad with bulk powder and sodium DAA is superior to bulk DAA.

As suggested earlier, SNS has inexpensive capped sodium DAA.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Thanks again all. Great info that's truly helping me out. I think I've come to my stack (with a question below).

I was just thinking of adding Shift and glad you mentioned it. I did use AT2 in the past (twice now) and thought it was great (great props to PES). I was looking to try something new (potentially). Does Erase/Pro effectively do the same thing as Shred's diuretic outcome?

New Stack
    1) Erase Pro
    3) Anabeta Elite

1) Orange OxiMega Fish
    2) Orange OxiMega Greens
    3) ON Whey
    4) OptiMen multi-vits

I intend to run for 8 weeks. The first 4 weeks will be Shred Matrix/Shift/Erase Pro/DAA (Or AT2/Shift/Erase Pro/DAA). The final 4 weeks I'll drop DAA and Erase Pro and move to Anabeta Elite with the above mentioned fat burners

Thanks again!
    Looks great except don't take Shift and AT2 together. If you go with AT2, it has the ingredient that is in Shift. Synthetic Supplement DAA is capped.
    ***PES Representative***
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    I'd personally get a capped sodium DAA product, the taste can be quite bad with bulk powder and sodium DAA is superior to bulk DAA.

As suggested earlier, SNS has inexpensive capped sodium DAA.
    Sodium groups are added to increase solubility in a solution. That helps for bulk powders, but if it is capped and going into your stomach, honestly what advantage dose the sodium group offer?
    ***PES Representative***
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37

Looks great except don't take Shift and AT2 together. If you go with AT2, it has the ingredient that is in Shift. Synthetic Supplement DAA is capped.
    Great thanks for that info! I'm still on the fence between shred matrix and At2. Something in me wants to try something new. But also had good results from at2 in the past. I think I'm attracted to shred matrix for its diuretic and hunger crusher. Does Erase help rid water like a diuretic?

Thanks for answering my questions all.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

New Stack
    1) Erase Pro
    3) Anabeta Elite

1) Orange OxiMega Fish
    2) Orange OxiMega Greens
    3) ON Whey
    4) OptiMen multi-vits

Thanks again!
    Stack looks good, but Id run EP all 8 if possible. Ive ran anabeta (6/day), erase (4/day) or EP (1/day + 1 erase) with DAA and AT2 with great results.
    Also, whats your dosing schedule? Last time I remember, somebody told me that shred matrix might prevent absorption of other supps taken at the same time due to the white kidney bean...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Would like to have your input on Trenavar
    By Madevilz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 02:05 PM
  2. Favorite AMS PH Stack? Need Your Input
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 02:04 PM
  3. I would appreciate some input
    By mrutah in forum Pics