PES Erase stories!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, im trying to get feedback from Erase users, ive seen amazing reviews outside the forums, but id like to see what you guys have to tell about the supplement, im currently running it and i am at week 3.

So the benefits ive found are:

High libido
mood lifts (but sometimes it goes down)
Better stamina
Slight strength increases

no side effects so far, not even tendon related problems and im at 3 caps per day . also if anyone could tell me the half life or Erase? because i dose it every 6-8 hours and the other day dose i take it after 12 hours.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys, im trying to get feedback from Erase users, ive seen amazing reviews outside the forums, but id like to see what you guys have to tell about the supplement, im currently running it and i am at week 3.

So the benefits ive found are:

High libido
mood lifts (but sometimes it goes down)
Better stamina
Slight strength increases

no side effects so far, not even tendon related problems and im at 3 caps per day . also if anyone could tell me the half life or Erase? because i dose it every 6-8 hours and the other day dose i take it after 12 hours.
Before I became a rep I logged Shift/Erase and had incredible changes to my body. Ever since I've been hooked on the stuff.

I felt great, looked great, got stronger, but most importantly it helped change how I looked significantly.

Half life isnt important with this compound since its a suicidal aromatase inhibitor, meaning it permanently deactivates aromatase and the body must first undergo new enzyme synthesis before estrogen production may resume. This is also why it doesnt need to be "tapered" off.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Before I became a rep I logged Shift/Erase and had incredible changes to my body. Ever since I've been hooked on the stuff.

I felt great, looked great, got stronger, but most importantly it helped change how I looked significantly.

Half life isnt important with this compound since its a suicidal aromatase inhibitor, meaning it permanently deactivates aromatase and the body must first undergo new enzyme synthesis before estrogen production may resume. This is also why it doesnt need to be "tapered" off.
Hey thanks a lot for the info bro!... im loving it 2, hopefully at week 4 and beyond ill feel even better, im getting more pronounced pumps and great energy, slight increase in size, higher libido, and motivation. i really hope it gets better :D

Reps!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey thanks a lot for the info bro!... im loving it 2, hopefully at week 4 and beyond ill feel even better, im getting more pronounced pumps and great energy, slight increase in size, higher libido, and motivation. i really hope it gets better :D

Reps!

Its great stuff man, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Was definitely a big fan of the product as well before becoming affiliated with the company. Try Erase Pro as well.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Erase was... To simply put it amazing! Leaned out, strength gains, dried me out pretty good. The libido was shot during but damn did it come back in full force after ceasing use! Dose it at 3 ED. Users usually get a little aching joints from what I've read but I didn't experience it.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys, yesterday while lifting i had slight joint discomfort but it was very minimal, still i will keep the 3 caps dose no matter what! i love this stuff 2 :D

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i never ran erase alone but when i ran it with anabeta it was easily one of the best stacks ive used then i tried erase pro anabeta elite combo and it was even better.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Reps!
Erase was... To simply put it amazing! Leaned out, strength gains, dried me out pretty good. The libido was shot during but damn did it come back in full force after ceasing use! Dose it at 3 ED. Users usually get a little aching joints from what I've read but I didn't experience it.
i never ran erase alone but when i ran it with anabeta it was easily one of the best stacks ive used then i tried erase pro anabeta elite combo and it was even better.
Lots of good feedback in this thread!

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I loved the EP/ABE stack as well.

Next time stack it with Synthetic Supps DAA and prepare to be stunned man!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I loved the EP/ABE stack as well.

Next time stack it with Synthetic Supps DAA and prepare to be stunned man!
will do. ive been using bulk daa on and off and i definitly want to see if theres a difference between that and SS stuff

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great feedback thanks guys

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Agree, great feedback here!. I will let you guys know how it goes at the end of the cycle, this is definately a good product, props to PES!

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Okey as i promised, here is my middle review... since im completing my 4th week on Erase (still 4 weeks remain)... AND I REALLY LOVE IT! :D

Ok here are the positive things :D !!!!!

1.- Fat-water loss:
Definately seeing a recomp effect wich was much more pronounced this week! :D. in plain english, i look more shredded but still got size, in fact im slightly bigger. also im eating very small amount of carbs (i only pick 2 days a week to eat more than 200 g). and yet not losing size, but losing fat and water weight oh and i weigh the same, prolly lost 3 pounds

2.- Sexual performance: Sometimes i feel decline in libido (this is extremely rare, ive only seen this side effect for a few days)... but often i feel an extreme spike, wich i love it and it keeps me happy :D and my girl 2

3.- Pretty good mood: i dont get stressed too often, i feel relaxed and i feel more sharp (this is probably due the cortisol lowering effect). altho sometimes i can feel moody, but this doesnt bother me as is not extreme.

4.- GREAT PUMPS :D

The most fantastic thing is that i looked in the mirror today and im starting get more vascular just as befor!e :D (i must say that i ran superdrol 3 months ago, and it made me gain lean mass, but also fat and water so my goal was to recomp... i was very surprised.

NO JOINT DISCOMFORT AT ALL (wich i actually expected seeing a couple of reviews, but too good im not getting that side effect)

NOW THE ONLY COMPLAIN AND SIDE EFFECT:

I feel a lil bit lethargic during the day, some days more than others, anyways i counter it with a cup of coffee, and sometimes if i feel tired and dont want to train, i take a pre-wo... anyways, when i get to the gym i perform pretty well, so just need to combat lethargy to get there LOL, so its okay.

Do i recomend this product? DEFINATELY YES!!!!!! i rate it 9 out of 10 (again only downside is slight lethargy), but overall, its been amazing, i am new to this product, but now i think im hooked ... now this is the first Erase version, not the pro, definately will try the pro soon!

cheers guys, here is the review if someone cares LOL, i just felt too good today that i feel the need to post it in here ...cant wait to see what happens the next 4 weeks :D...

i gonna post more when i complete the entire cycle!

dominicano

Awards
WOW!! CHEERS MATE! glad you liked it, i got 2 bottles of erase, just waiting for week 2 of my daa cycle to introduce it and run it for 8 weeks!!! cant wait to run it

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
WOW!! CHEERS MATE! glad you liked it, i got 2 bottles of erase, just waiting for week 2 of my daa cycle to introduce it and run it for 8 weeks!!! cant wait to run it
I really think you gonna love it, specially if you use it along with DAA... that would be sweeeeeet, best of luck my friend ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Okey as i promised, here is my middle review... since im completing my 4th week on Erase (still 4 weeks remain)... AND I REALLY LOVE IT! :D

1.- Fat-water loss:
Definately seeing a recomp effect wich was much more pronounced this week! :D. in plain english, i look more shredded but still got size, in fact im slightly bigger. also im eating very small amount of carbs (i only pick 2 days a week to eat more than 200 g). and yet not losing size, but losing fat and water weight oh and i weigh the same, prolly lost 3 pounds

2.- Sexual performance: Sometimes i feel decline in libido (this is extremely rare, ive only seen this side effect for a few days)... but often i feel an extreme spike, wich i love it and it keeps me happy :D and my girl 2

3.- Pretty good mood: i dont get stressed too often, i feel relaxed and i feel more sharp (this is probably due the cortisol lowering effect). altho sometimes i can feel moody, but this doesnt bother me as is not extreme.

The most fantastic thing is that i looked in the mirror today and im starting get more vascular just as befor!e :D (i must say that i ran superdrol 3 months ago, and it made me gain lean mass, but also fat and water so my goal was to recomp... i was very surprised.

NO JOINT DISCOMFORT AT ALL (wich i actually expected seeing a couple of reviews, but too good im not getting that side effect)

I feel a lil bit lethargic during the day, some days more than others, anyways i counter it with a cup of coffee, and sometimes if i feel tired and dont want to train, i take a pre-wo... anyways, when i get to the gym i perform pretty well, so just need to combat lethargy to get there LOL, so its okay.

Do i recomend this product? DEFINATELY YES!!!!!! i rate it 9 out of 10 (again only downside is slight lethargy), but overall, its been amazing, i am new to this product, but now i think im hooked ... now this is the first Erase version, not the pro, definately will try the pro soon!

cheers guys, here is the review if someone cares LOL, i just felt too good today that i feel the need to post it in here ...cant wait to see what happens the next 4 weeks :D...

Great review! Thanks

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1.- Fat-water loss:

Nice! Thanks for your review bro!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran multiple bottles of Anabeta, Anabeta Elite, T2, Shift... But still no erase or erase pro, not sure what my problem is lol

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have ran multiple bottles of Anabeta, Anabeta Elite, T2, Shift... But still no erase or erase pro, not sure what my problem is lol

Wow seriously!?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow seriously!?
Yeah I have ran lots of AI, just never tried erase yet..

Some day I will do AE,, EP, and DAA. Although when I take daa I have to take it spread out throughout day, to avoid major stomach issues.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude....do it. Shift and Erase are easily 2 of my faves!!

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran Erase alone before, but it didn't really do much for me. On a deficit I was able to maintain strength where I otherwise I couldn't, but the strength increases were minute. I know it worked in me because my joints would often hurt. Erase Pro, on the other hand, is a completely different beast. Absolutely loved the stuff, phenomenal. I don't dry out on Erase, but Erase Pro really did it for me. I noticed increased vascularity, and I was way more driven in the gym. Strength was also very good. And then there's perhaps the most prominent effect still unmentioned - libido. It was jacked up way, way high. I don't ever remember feeling like this even when I was a teen (then again I'm still only 24).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've ran Erase alone before, but it didn't really do much for me. On a deficit I was able to maintain strength where I otherwise I couldn't, but the strength increases were minute. I know it worked in me because my joints would often hurt. Erase Pro, on the other hand, is a completely different beast. Absolutely loved the stuff, phenomenal. I don't dry out on Erase, but Erase Pro really did it for me. I noticed increased vascularity, and I was way more driven in the gym. Strength was also very good. And then there's perhaps the most prominent effect still unmentioned - libido. It was jacked up way, way high. I don't ever remember feeling like this even when I was a teen (then again I'm still only 24).
I had the exact same experience as you. Erase didn't give me the punch I desired, but EP did that and more.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both y'all are weird, OG Erase was like magic to me. EP is just on a different level entirely.

J19891

J19891

Awards

Well put

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
No problem!, im really enjoying Erase, gotta run erase pro anytime soon as a lot of guys say its better, i cant imagine imagine it being better than this LOL :D

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
I'm on week 5 of 8 in my Anabeta/Erase stack. Started at 208lbs 21/22% BF and as of today I am 199 at 15/16% (I can see abs again!). I also added Alpha T2 a week ago and will run it through the end of this stack.

*My strength is up (set two PRs in the last two days dosing 2caps Erase 30min pre-workout)<----my new dosing schedule for Erase too btw.
*Aggression in the gym is awesome.
*My overall mood is very good (which for me says alot)
*Libido is down a bit but I still have no issues when the wife is ready, just not chasing her around like a horny dog is all.
*Initially three Erase a day killed my knees/L shoulder (very bad knees and dislocated shoulder in 07'). Upping my fish oil made it tolerable but I still cracked alot so I dropped back to two as it keeps my body happier.
*Vascularity is simply amazing, veins spidering all over the place. Even the veins on mini-me are freaking huge, Wife noticed those. LoL
*Good overall pumps when I don't take my normal preworkouts (Hemavol+Jack3d)
*Recovery is one of the best things by far, I want to kill it 7 days a week and feel like I could. I did a 132mile bicycle ride a week ago, 68 on the first day and 64 day two. My legs were as fresh as I ever remember them for a second days ride!
****I can't say enough for these products!!!

dominicano

Awards
wow perfect man, sick results thus far! awsome to hear man

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm on week 5 of 8 in my Anabeta/Erase stack. Started at 208lbs 21/22% BF and as of today I am 199 at 15/16% (I can see abs again!). I also added Alpha T2 a week ago and will run it through the end of this stack.

*My strength is up (set two PRs in the last two days dosing 2caps Erase 30min pre-workout)<----my new dosing schedule for Erase too btw.
*Aggression in the gym is awesome.
*My overall mood is very good (which for me says alot)
*Libido is down a bit but I still have no issues when the wife is ready, just not chasing her around like a horny dog is all.
*Initially three Erase a day killed my knees/L shoulder (very bad knees and dislocated shoulder in 07'). Upping my fish oil made it tolerable but I still cracked alot so I dropped back to two as it keeps my body happier.
*Vascularity is simply amazing, veins spidering all over the place. Even the veins on mini-me are freaking huge, Wife noticed those. LoL
*Good overall pumps when I don't take my normal preworkouts (Hemavol+Jack3d)
*Recovery is one of the best things by far, I want to kill it 7 days a week and feel like I could. I did a 132mile bicycle ride a week ago, 68 on the first day and 64 day two. My legs were as fresh as I ever remember them for a second days ride!
****I can't say enough for these products!!!
Awesome results ! Hard work paying off bud!

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
With DAA that is my favourite stack.
I won a tub of USPLabs "Test Powder" and bought another to run for 8 weeks. I might just use that as it has DAA in it. Should be epic, I just may have to log it!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I won a tub of USPLabs "Test Powder" and bought another to run for 8 weeks. I might just use that as it has DAA in it. Should be epic, I just may have to log it!
Yesssss, log it for sure!

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Yesssss, log it for sure!
DONE. when I do AE/EP I'll log it. Seems as though logs are a very motivating thing for those that run em. Will help me out alot too with feed back from others.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
DONE. when I do AE/EP I'll log it. Seems as though logs are a very motivating thing for those that run em. Will help me out alot too with feed back from others.
Yea, this time I'll actually get to see a log. ;)

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Yea, this time I'll actually get to see a log. ;)
Fo Shizz! I change from from night shift to days first week of October so I ll probably start the log after. I don't want to be in the middle of changing my body over during the stack. That way it will give me time between the stacks. Still have three weeks left current stack :)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Erase is great. Been taking it the last 6 weeks as part of PCT at about 2 caps a day. Just ordered another bottle along with a bottle of AnaBeta to run for the rest of summer. Ran AnaBeta + Erase last summer and absolutely loved it. Basically the only 2 supplements I buy because they are the only ones that give noticeable results. Gear, AnaBeta, and Erase are all I need :)

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Just dropping by to say that feedback on here is great! keep it coming guys. Erase is amazing i recently feel im recovering faster after workouts, i have more energy, ect. lethargy is gone, only side effect right now is oily skin and increasing acne... it doesnt bother me cause i feel like a teenager again LOL... wonder if the acne is due to increase test, i guess Erase boost test a bit 2? ... whatever it is, its a great product!!!!!, i need to try the Erase pro ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Just dropping by to say that feedback on here is great! keep it coming guys. Erase is amazing i recently feel im recovering faster after workouts, i have more energy, ect. lethargy is gone, only side effect right now is oily skin and increasing acne... it doesnt bother me cause i feel like a teenager again LOL... wonder if the acne is due to increase test, i guess Erase boost test a bit 2? ... whatever it is, its a great product!!!!!, i need to try the Erase pro ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
You def do, erase pro is incredible. Thanks for the support Ken

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
I'm very acne prone so how bad of skin issues?
I had no issues with acne, though I did notice my face was a bit oily at first. It went away after a week though...not even sure it was the Erase

skurtz

Awards
Whats a good DAA supplement to recommend I just started erase pro this week and I don't know what DAA product to chose? any feedback?

nEuT

Awards
currently on an Erase Pro & D-pol stack...i'm on day 5 or 6 and my libido is through the roof. whether its placebo or not I literally want to put my wiener into everything that has a vagina

Last month I finished an 8 week AE session and while I did not gain as much weight as I would've liked (3 - 4 pounds) I PR'd each week. Went from 18 reps at 225 to 21 reps, 2 reps at 315 to 4, and consistently cleaned. I just wish I was able to add more weight to my body. One thing.. once I finished my AE... i almost immediately dropped from 211 to 207... fuuu

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Presently taking creatine, bcaa, and daa. I want to add a couple other supps. Anabeta and erase look good. If i add anabeta to this stack, should i amd erase or erase pro as i have both of them. Sj

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Presently taking creatine, bcaa, and daa. I want to add a couple other supps. Anabeta and erase look good. If i add anabeta to this stack, should i amd erase or erase pro as i have both of them. Sj
Have you used Erase or Anabeta before? If not I would stick with adding one at a time, and I would try Erase before going straight into Erase Pro to see how the single ingredient effects you. Either way I noticed a marked difference with Erase Pro vs Erase.