Stack Question..

handmethe90s

handmethe90s

Awards
Could I possibly stack Alpha T2 with Erase and AI D-Aspartic Acid? Would there be a noticeable difference in fat loss with a test booster? Would that be a safe mix? I'm probably going to cut out the C-4 preworkout, as I don't think it would be a smart idea to have too much caffeine. Thanks for the help!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could I possibly stack Alpha T2 with Erase and AI D-Aspartic Acid? Would there be a noticeable difference in fat loss with a test booster? Would that be a safe mix? I'm probably going to cut out the C-4 preworkout, as I don't think it would be a smart idea to have too much caffeine. Thanks for the help!
I think the difference a test booster can make to PCT is very much worth it, Erase/AT2 is a great stack for cutting & DAA is so cheap why not? You can get the Erase/DAA synergy stack for super cheap on NP!

handmethe90s

handmethe90s

Awards
Appreciate the quick response, I'm placing the order! Thanks again.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
definitely wont hurt, did you say you were doing a PCT right now? i didnt get that

you wil lean more from an AI like erase but test booster can make you train harder if you have low test, by increasing aggression sometimes.

if you are looking to lower BF without caffeine look into tt33 and other uncouplers to do the job

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great stack to me. Go for it and good luck!