I need advice for my next supplement stack for my next bulking phase

Andrewmirin12

Awards
I wondering and asking for anybody's input on the following stack i am going to take, if you taken this specific stack it or if you have experience with any of the supplements by themselves. i mostly interested in what results you have gotten from the animal products i am going to list. appreciate the input, thank you

1. Animal M-stak*******
2. Animal Test******
3. Animal Flex
4. SNI Creatine Ethyl Ester******
5. L-glutamine
6. DHEA
7. Hemo Rage*******

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I'll be honest.... Those are all crap IMO. Except probably animal flex never tried it though cuz I'm allergic to shellfish.

Andrewmirin12

Awards
iv tried flex, and it worked great! it actually help with bad tennis elbow i had in both arms. Which ones are crap are u talking about specificly, the m-stak and the animal test? if so, why?

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
I wondering and asking for anybody's input on the following stack i am going to take, if you taken this specific stack it or if you have experience with any of the supplements by themselves. i mostly interested in what results you have gotten from the animal products i am going to list. appreciate the input, thank you

1. Animal M-stak*******
2. Animal Test******
3. Animal Flex
4. SNI Creatine Ethyl Ester******
5. L-glutamine
6. DHEA
7. Hemo Rage*******
1. M-Stak is great! For a non hormonal it's a real solid product. I usually put on 5 lbs per can
2. Test is pricey for the results. Look into something else
3. Flex is great
4. Just buy a cheap creatine (mono always rules!)
5. Glutamine is another good choice if you can find it cheap
6. DHEA is a waste
7. Hemo Rage is crap

murk01

murk01

Awards
M-stak I didn't really see much from.

I tryed Animal-stak with erase and had insaine gains in strength.

Go generic with the creatine. Mono is best

Hemo rage.. is OK. I'd go with maniac for pumps, its in its on class.

Don't know what to say about glutamine.

Animal / universal is one of my favorite company's all there product are good, test is over priced though.

Get un-liver, cheap and good for that extra protein. Each pill I think is 6grams. And u get like 500 for 20$. I have a few every meal. Makes it ex to meet protein quota

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
M-stak I didn't really see much from. I tryed Animal-stak with erase and had insaine gains in strength.
With M-Stak I had a noticeable increase in appetite and saw steady (clean) gains every time. And you're right about Stak. I would recommend that over Animal Test any day. For the price you see good results and the strength increase for a natty product is pretty damn good.

murk01

murk01

Awards
With M-Stak I had a noticeable increase in appetite and saw steady (clean) gains every time. And you're right about Stak. I would recommend that over Animal Test any day. For the price you see good results and the strength increase for a natty product is pretty damn good.
Ill be honest and say that my cycle with m stak was a little botched. Ill give it another shot.
I'm dieing to get anabeta elite though so might be a while be fore mstak

Andrewmirin12

Awards
Thanks i think ill go with the animal stak for the test boost because it seems that is the consensus and im gonna give the m-stak a shot, alot of people
talk about 5-10 lb gains on this product and reccomend a 2 can cycle. I am also very interested in m-stak because of it containing turkastrone, which is the primary ingredient in mesobolin, (extremely exspensive product costs about the same as a anabolic steroid cycle) but iv read it has amazing nutrient partitioning qualities. The reason i wanted to take the ethyl ester was because i had taken a product called CR2 and i was pretty much just stacking that with 1MR during my last bulk phase and i gained an astonishing 20 lbs over a 2 month period on the product, beleive or not. i went from 170 lb to 190 and am now at 185 post cycle. maybe i could load up???

Andrewmirin12

Awards
and i will give that un-liver a try , sounds great

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulking Phase?

Anabeta elite + Food. Lots of food.

Andrewmirin12

Awards
Iv been hearing alot of people talking about this anabeta, what is it?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Thanks i think ill go with the animal stak for the test boost because it seems that is the consensus and im gonna give the m-stak a shot, alot of people
talk about 5-10 lb gains on this product and reccomend a 2 can cycle. I am also very interested in m-stak because of it containing turkastrone, which is the primary ingredient in mesobolin, (extremely exspensive product costs about the same as a anabolic steroid cycle) but iv read it has amazing nutrient partitioning qualities. The reason i wanted to take the ethyl ester was because i had taken a product called CR2 and i was pretty much just stacking that with 1MR during my last bulk phase and i gained an astonishing 20 lbs over a 2 month period on the product, beleive or not. i went from 170 lb to 190 and am now at 185 post cycle. maybe i could load up???
20lb in two months good job bro. U must have been training pretty hard. I got to look into that cr2 and mr1.

If u got the donuts u should pick up pes erase. Its like 30$ and takes natty boost cycle to the next level

murk01

murk01

Awards
BPI's mr1. I had it before. But that company turned me off. The use high fructose./ aspartame for sweetner. I try not to fuk with fake sweatners.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iv been hearing alot of people talking about this anabeta, what is it?
Myotropic/Natural anabolic. Makes you hungrier, more anabolic, and many even report leaning out at higher caloric intakes. Its good stuff.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Myotropic/Natural anabolic. Makes you hungrier, more anabolic, and many even report leaning out at higher caloric intakes. Its good stuff.
It seems to be the sh!t. Is a one or two month cycles recommended

Andrewmirin12

Awards
progress update: last day of M-stak & stak. weighed in this morning at a total gain of 7 pounds during the week of 4th of july i suffered food poisoning from eat a foot long oven roasted chicken breast from subway and put me out of commission for 3 days loosing 5 pounds in the process so i went from 180 to 187 in the 21 days of testing the product, most gains i felt started to happen at the end of using this product. i would suggest taking two cans for a total of 42 days for really good results. goal weight by the end of the year is 210. thank you all for you're input.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
well you already started, but in the future on bulks I'd suggest anabeta+GDA (slin sane, recompadrol)+Na-Rala (if its not included in the GDA formula)+ DAA/NMDA (or one of the test booster combo products you listed that include DAA)+ Creatine (I don't use it but its useful on a bulk). You'll get that insulin like effect, test boost, and nutrient partitioning for all the extra calories/carbs.

murk01

murk01

Awards
progress update: last day of M-stak & stak. weighed in this morning at a total gain of 7 pounds during the week of 4th of july i suffered food poisoning from eat a foot long oven roasted chicken breast from subway and put me out of commission for 3 days loosing 5 pounds in the process so i went from 180 to 187 in the 21 days of testing the product, most gains i felt started to happen at the end of using this product. i would suggest taking two cans for a total of 42 days for really good results. goal weight by the end of the year is 210. thank you all for you're input.
Good job