Bioforge Pro Max

  1. Bioforge Pro Max


    Hey,

    I have 2 bottles so Im going to run them at either 3 caps per day, or 4? Im currently around 95-98kgs.

    If I run 4 caps, it may be a 5-6week run.

    Any thoughts?

    I plan on stacking it with v3 as soon as it arrives.

    Using for re-comp/fat loss.

    Thanks


  2. 3 a day will give you full doses of everything. 4 a day may be even better. It really comes down to whether or not you can tolerate that much forskolin.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    3 a day will give you full doses of everything. 4 a day may be even better. It really comes down to whether or not you can tolerate that much forskolin.
    Only reason I mention is Ive seen thehuge on BB say if youre over 200lbs, 4 would be ideal.
    •   
       


  4. I've read good things about BF Pro Max. I am thinking about stacking Bioforge and Bioforge Pro Max together along with Clomid and DAA for my PCT coming off a 15 week test/dbol cycle.
    Kill The Man To Become The Monster

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Only reason I mention is Ive seen thehuge on BB say if youre over 200lbs, 4 would be ideal.

    Thats what im doing now per THEHUGEs recommendations. But to be able to extend the bottles than 3 would be ok
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

  6. Running 3 caps, after 1 week will switch to 4 caps!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Running 3 caps, after 1 week will switch to 4 caps!
    Please clear your inbox! Wanted to send you a private message on something else.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove

    Please clear your inbox! Wanted to send you a private message on something else.
    Its hard to clear on the android app. Ill try do it tho.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bioforge or Bioforge Pro Max
    By fieldt76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 12:19 PM
  2. Bioforge Pro Max and Fadogia
    By Austin118 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 02:14 PM
  3. Hgh up and Bioforge pro max.
    By rob211080 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 04:01 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 12:09 AM
Log in
Log in