Best non stim pre wourkout for strength?

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
Talking strictly for strength and performance , which non stim pre workout is the best in this category?

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
Man sports Body Octane and Clout are awesome. I also like Ultima but not so much on the flavoring. I've stacked all of those with Hemavol and had great training sessions.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm going to count how many times I see hemavol.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
While I love many non-stim preworkouts for a variety of purposes [like Body Octane and Hemavol for pumps and endurance], from a pure strength perspective I think that MAN Sports Clout is far-and-away the top performer, perhaps followed closely by Omega Sports Ultima.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HemaVol = #1 non stim money can buy.

Tastes great too :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clout and Ultima without a doubt.

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
Is there any close second to clout? Ive actually tried it before and it was hard on my stomach. Think it might've been the beta alanine as they always seem to make me visit the bathroom frequently

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
Ive heard good things about plcar in terms of strength and endurance, anyone have any experience with it?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ive heard good things about plcar in terms of strength and endurance, anyone have any experience with it?
PLCAR is a nice stim-free option for physical energy. Ultima comes second to clout for strength

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
hemavol or ultima....or both stacked together if you're willing to put out the money.

hemavol cant be beat as far as performance (as far as non-stim products go) imo

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Talking strictly for strength and performance , which non stim pre workout is the best in this category?
hemavol, but a pre workout wont give you strength. just energy/pump. your results come from diet and training

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
I really recommend trying swollen by nutrabolics.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
hemavol, but a pre workout wont give you strength. just energy/pump. your results come from diet and training
Research shows that citrulline malate at 8g increases the strength threshold. Likewise for 600mg Alpha-GPC.

I really recommend trying swollen by nutrabolics.
This is not stim-free.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about MAN body octane?? Really digging the ingredient profile.. Thinking of using it as part of a "hormone" free 4 weeks.. Thinking I need a little detox after this cut I'm on and before gearin up for fall recomp n lean bulk

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about MAN body octane?? Really digging the ingredient profile.. Thinking of using it as part of a "hormone" free 4 weeks.. Thinking I need a little detox after this cut I'm on and before gearin up for fall recomp n lean bulk
Ya Body Octane is great as well. I notice more "endurance" like benefits from Cit Mal and Beta Alanine (plus its other goodies) than strength compared to the ingredients in Clout, but as far as stim free Pre-workouts go it is in the upper echelon IMO.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Just get your self Agmatine and take 750mg-1g of it. Trust me even the guys in the dark side use it all the time.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just get your self Agmatine and take 750mg-1g of it. Trust me even the guys in the dark side use it all the time.
Have used it and still plan to continue to.. Just experimenting.. Like trying different things.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will body octane illicit an insulin response (I train fasted) so I tend to never use powder/liquid Pre workouts..

I don't see how it would unless there's something in the filler ingredients..

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Will body octane illicit an insulin response (I train fasted) so I tend to never use powder/liquid Pre workouts..

I don't see how it would unless there's something in the filler ingredients..
A. It wouldn't matter

B. L-aspartic acid would elicit an insulin response equivalent to a baby carrot

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ultra reps has been my favorite non stim pre workout that i've used, but i haven't used to many....good for endurance and strength that will continue through your workout

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
check out NutraBio. they sell a good stim free prewo with exactly what you need and no bull**** in it. they also so bulk products for cheap..

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
^^This^^. Agmatine is becoming more and more popular but it is still greatly underrated, I love the stuff.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^^This^^. Agmatine is becoming more and more popular but it is still greatly underrated, I love the stuff.
What are folks seeing out of agmatine that some of us are not.
I heard great reviews from some people (as far as pumps) & others who don't seem to get too much out of it...

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Compete for endurance and focus and Creatine Mono for strength

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I heard great reviews from some people (as far as pumps) & others who don't seem to get too much out of it...
I just felt full and jacked especially when doing 5x5 due to the sarcoplasmic volume of the tissues

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A. It wouldn't matter

B. L-aspartic acid would elicit an insulin response equivalent to a baby carrot
So it wouldn't be breaking a fast? (body octane)

While on the subject, do u know if test powder will break a fast? I'm so wary to take ANY liquid/powder Pre workouts

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards

While on the subject, do u know if test powder will break a fast? I'm so wary to take ANY liquid/powder Pre workouts
Why? It shouldn't really be a concern. Are you following Berkhan's IF protocol? Taking a pre-workout will not impede your results by breaking your fast. There is an uncanny fear of insulin over the last few years that I thought was dying down, apparently not.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Physiologically speaking, no it wouldn't break the fast. It doesn't matter, regardless. Your fear of taking preworkouts is unfounded. Test powder is fine...the agmatine exerts hypoglycemic action anyway.

Why? It shouldn't really be a concern. Are you following Berkhan's IF protocol? Taking a pre-workout will not impede your results by breaking your fast. There is an uncanny fear of insulin over the last few years that I thought was dying down, apparently not.
This. The "fast" is meaningless unless you are diabetic.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Physiologically speaking, no it wouldn't break the fast. It doesn't matter, regardless. Your fear of taking preworkouts is unfounded. Test powder is fine...the agmatine exerts hypoglycemic action anyway.

This. The "fast" is meaningless unless you are diabetic.
Alright. I believe u guys. I know you think I'm nuts coop lol but thanks for settin me straight, even tho I have to ask a couple times haha

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Alright. I believe u guys. I know you think I'm nuts coop lol but thanks for settin me straight, even tho I have to ask a couple times haha
No problem man. I don't think you're nuts. Just overanalytical like every other BBer I know :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am so glad and a bit ecstatic that Cyrus actually explains.it more than once for us stubborn guys cam lol.
He is a damn great asset to SNS and this forum

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you're doing it wrong bro lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Looking at all the replies here I'll go with

MAN OROTINE stacked with iforce compete

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you done a full month of it?
I tried dosing the PES sister brand SS, doing 1500g a day. That was roughly a month. Tried hemavol a few times as well, haven't seen much from it. So I think either I have to dose agmatine really high or it just does not effect me.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried dosing the PES sister brand SS, doing 1500g a day. That was roughly a month. Tried hemavol a few times as well, haven't seen much from it. So I think either I have to dose agmatine really high or it just does not effect me.
Could be a non responder but you could also be expecting to much.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The effects I noticed for me took about a month and a half to build up. I don't really get a pump from it tho.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Could be a non responder but you could also be expecting to much.
That could be 100% right too... Maybe I'm not a newbie anymore those pump days are gone haha...
Trying to look like my avi pic and that's a long shot!

The effects I noticed for me took about a month and a half to build up. I don't really get a pump from it tho.
Just a fullness... Got it. Guess they say that's why hemavol gets better with use.

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
The last reason why I bought agamatine was for the pumps more so the health benefits

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards