Capping your own supps?

thecheeze

Awards
I jumped in and am liking the freedom with no fillers/unwanted additives. Anyone care to comment on favorite stacks and whatnot?

thecheeze

Awards
My research has been limited, but I have the following caps in production for myself.
Formatting might be a little off, This is the bulk powder ratio for 50 caps. If this doesn't come out right, I'll screenshot the excel sheet to show it better.

Total Mix 50
Ephedrine Caffeine Asprin Active
Ratio 1 10 4
Base MG 24 200 81 305 mg 1 cap
Total Grams 1.2 100 16.2 117.4 grams powder for 50

DMAA Octopamine HCL Schizandrol A
Ratio 1 1 1
Base MG 20 200 250 470 mg 2 cap
Total Grams 1 10 12.5 23.5 grams powder for 50

Niacin Frambinone Theobromine
Ratio 1 1 1
Base MG 25 300 100 425 mg 3 cap
Total Grams 1.25 15 5 21.25 grams powder for 50

Phenylethylamine Hordenine HCL
Ratio 1 1
Base MG 250 50 300 mg 4 cap
Total Grams 12.5 2.5 15 grams powder for 50

Spirulina(algae)
Ratio 0.5
Base MG 2000 1000 mg 5 cap
Total Grams 50 25 grams powder for 50

thecheeze

Awards
Caps are color coded:

ECA - Red/blue
DOS - Red/Clear
NFT - Blue/Clear
PEA/H - White/white
Spirulina - white/blue

thecheeze

Awards
ECA 3x day
Spirulina 2x

all the others 1x spread throughout the day with micro meals.

Thoughts on my regimen? Suggestions? Dosage changes? -- Keep in mind the caps are pure or as pure source powder as I could get[mostly 99%], (Money really wasn't an object.) Most all powders are HCL based. I thought about reducing to pure but HCL seemed to be a better catalyst.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
ECA 3x day
Spirulina 2x

all the others 1x spread throughout the day with micro meals.

Thoughts on my regimen? Suggestions? Dosage changes? -- Keep in mind the caps are pure or as pure source powder as I could get[mostly 99%], (Money really wasn't an object.) Most all powders are HCL based. I thought about reducing to pure but HCL seemed to be a better catalyst.
Very interesting. Where do you get ephedrine powder?

thecheeze

Awards
70 views, and 1 reply.. :) No one has any input at all?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Capping supplements is a great route to take if you have good bulk sources and the time to cap everything.

thecheeze

Awards
Once you have the proper gear, you can make 50 caps in 3 minutes. 5-10 minutes with weighing powders out as well. but if you mix everything and keep them in in foil bags and/or covered mason jars for storage(away from light) it only takes a few moments to toss you caps on the rig shake it all down, flip the plate, shake, change a plate, fill caps(dump powder on top and squeegee the product in all caps) change plate, put them together and press down. :) Blam! 50 caps.