More of Dom's Recomp Nonsense

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Sooo down to two weeks left of OEP + Shift... deciding not to run the EpiAndrosterone because my hairline is already receding, but I still want to recomp... but I have a million and one ideas of combos... the only thing I'm DEFINITELY getting is Recompadrol or Slin Sane... other than that, I have no idea. I am at the point of JUST seeing four of my abs in the perfect light haha NOT all the time. The conditions have to be perfect. But even that is terribly exciting. So I'd like to reduce bodyfat jus a bit more to bring those bad boys out a little bit and maybe even just put on a pound or two of muscle in the process... I have no delusions. If I could just do that, I'd call it a win. I'm thinking about DAA + Erase + GDA. I'm thinking about AnaBeta because Erase and AT2 have been such homeruns for me, but I'm so shaky about it... reading a lot of mixed reviews, it's just unsettling.

Any suggestions? Let's not go overboard i.e. ANABETA ELITE + ERASE PRO + REDUCE XT + COMPOUND 20 + ENDOSURGE + DAA BRO.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Adding endosurge seems like a bit overkill with the ABE+DAA already , C20 is tricky to dose IMO I got better results out of it 3 caps PWO and 3 caps no later than 3 hours after the first dose so PWO...Hm...Reduce-XT is a wonderful adition for recomping , pair it with Ergobolic=WIN! Erase pro is just hands down amazing, if you want to do the DAA+AI combo why not try Form-X from LG? I wanna run personally ABE+Form-X+Reduce-XT+Ergobolic at just a slight bit over maintenance haha

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
You think DAA + AI + GDA eating just below maintanance would yield the results I'm looking for? High carb on back and leg, moderate on other lifting days and low/ no carb on cardio-only days... cycling carbs, just below maintanance, DAA + AI + GDA... boom? Sound like a recipe for success? MAYBE add Reduce XT?

Oh and definitely not running C20, I was being funny at the bottom, there. USP has unfortunately lost my trust. OEP is the shiznit, but, no, I don't really do USP anymore.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You think DAA + AI + GDA eating just below maintanance would yield the results I'm looking for? High carb on back and leg, moderate on other lifting days and low/ no carb on cardio-only days... cycling carbs, just below maintanance, DAA + AI + GDA... boom? Sound like a recipe for success? MAYBE add Reduce XT?

Oh and definitely not running C20, I was being funny at the bottom, there. USP has unfortunately lost my trust. OEP is the shiznit, but, no, I don't really do USP anymore.
Hm depends , what GDA are you using? And you have to remember to make a good recomp you gotta run at least some days over maint and the rest treat them as "burn" days but still with not that high of a deficit. I would say on heavy lifting days and those that are more hypertrophy and strength based workouts, you keep kCals slightly over maintenance OR at maintenance.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I'm not on one yet, but it'll be either SlinSane or Recompadrol. And I had forgot about that, every single one of my days are about 2,500 kcal... I need to adjust that, good looking out.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm not on one yet, but it'll be either SlinSane or Recompadrol. And I had forgot about that, every single one of my days are about 2,500 kcal... I need to adjust that, good looking out.
Keep macros in check, Recomps tend to have a higher Protein ratio while still keeping fats at the baseline and merely using carbs to keep glycogen refilled and ensure optimal muscle gain and fat loss :p! At 6 feet bro, you are NOT eating enough for a recomp haha, heck I'm eating over 3000 kCalories bro and I am still making gains and keeping BF down :p!

Now for SlinSane and Recompadrol:
SlinSane (the new one) comes packed with amazing GDA profiling , the thing is Na-R-Ala is the best GDA around and I see Berberine (Recompadrol) more of a Carb Blocker, this is a good pair up, since if used BOTH you can get carbs a bit higher, but remember if you are gonna use Recompadrol you gotta up the carbs or end up "blocking" them. Dose them always (slin sane) post workout to avoid hypoglycemia and well ON AN EMPTY STOMACH, Na-R-Ala's half life is quite long so don't worry about it being spaced too far away from meals, but I would not let more than an hour pass by with Recompadrol.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I actually just found out I'm only 5'11" :-/ 5'11" and 183. Hopefully 180 by the end of this OEP + Shift. I'll have to play around with my macros and re-tool what I thought was going to be my recomp diet over the next two weeks, I guess.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I actually just found out I'm only 5'11" :-/ 5'11" and 183. Hopefully 180 by the end of this OEP + Shift. I'll have to play around with my macros and re-tool what I thought was going to be my recomp diet over the next two weeks, I guess.
Haha join the club I just found out this week I am 5'6" not 5'5" hahaha xD Play around with macros and if you need help shoot me a PM , if there's something I have researched a lot and learned a lot in this forum is good approaches for a Diet :D!

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Will do! Thanks!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Daa with erase pro is The Truth!!!

I think nutraplanet has Synthetic Supplements DAA for 9.99 right now. Get on it!!

Gda for a recomp? Anabolic Pump!

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Not getting fresh, but why is AP better for a recomp? And I think I'm going to go with SNS DAA because it's a 45 day supply so I can start the AI two weeks in and have them end at the same time. But why AP?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Not getting fresh, but why is AP better for a recomp? And I think I'm going to go with SNS DAA because it's a 45 day supply so I can start the AI two weeks in and have them end at the same time. But why AP?
The berberine in AP I believe helps burn fat and prevent fat storage.

The banaba contains a high % of corosolic acid that helps the uptake of glycogen directly into muscle. Imo this is much more beneficial than just disposing if glycogen when recomping.

It's worked wonders for me over the years.

SNS always makes quality stuff. I've never used their daa.

I have used Syn Supps daa though and it's the only one I've used that didn't destroy my stomach.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I'll consider AP. It's an OG.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
AP is pretty awesome. As i said on another thread though, watch out for the anabolic dumps. Sharts may be headed your way
I notice this rarely. Usually for the first day or two when starting it. Then it's gone

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
So... Anabeta which I'm very skeptical of, Natadrol, or an Erase/ DAA/ Endosurge combo?

***EDIT***

PES team forgive me for being skeptical. Other products have worked nothing but perfectly so far, but ugh such mixed reviews for AB.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
For recomping!!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
OG Anabeta is pretty cheap. Can't hurt to give it a shot. Unless you actually try it you'll never know how it would work for you

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
OG Anabeta is pretty cheap. Can't hurt to give it a shot. Unless you actually try it you'll never know how it would work for you
Saaaame price as Natadrol... what would you do?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Well, not the same price, because you have to doubledose Natadrol... so nevermind.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards