Ephedrine and Nitrocharge

• Thread starter ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
  • Start date

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I am currently trying NitroCharge by PrimaForce (DiArginine Malate) and I wanted to incorparate my Lipo-6 into the mix. My problem is that I know caffeine and ephedra/drine are vasoconstictors and NitroCharge is a vasodialator...which means they cancel each other out. My question is, is there any way to take both at CERTAIN TIMES so that I can benefit from BOTH? Thanks in advance guys.-Mike

BUMP...anyone have any clues on if I can take both of these together. What about if I took San's Tight? THanks.

Only reason I really wanna know is cause I havent seen anybody post a similar question. If a knowledgable bro (Bobo...wink, wink :thumbsup:) has any suggestions, ideas, or any links to any studies please help a bro out. Thanks.

One last time guys....some one has got to know. All I need is one educated opinion or an experienced user. Hemodiolators and Ephedrine....can they be taken together at different times of the day so as not to counteract with each other? I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT GUYS!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would have to say NO don't take it at all, even at seperate times of the day...

Alright cool. Thanks Stryder.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And what about taking hemodilatators and clen? is it still a bad idea to take these two compounds together, in the same cycle?

Does Clen constrict the blood vessels, which would negate the effects of a hemodialtor. IF it does well then that is your answer.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
i still felt the effects of swole while i was on ephedrine, although i had to stop because it was constricting my wang.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Your jaw was constricted?

\Wang\, n. [OE. wange, AS. wange, wonge, cheek, jaw; akin to D. wang, OS. & OHG. wanga, G. wange.] The jaw, jawbone, or cheek bone. [Obs. or Prov. Eng.]

I think he meant schlong bro....but I could be wrong. Thanks for the real definition though...gotta use that in a couple of jokes... :twisted:

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i still felt the effects of swole while i was on ephedrine, although i had to stop because it was constricting my wang.
That is irrelevant because swole is not really a vasodialator :) Just a really fancy creatine.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
Your jaw was constricted?

\Wang\, n. [OE. wange, AS. wange, wonge, cheek, jaw; akin to D. wang, OS. & OHG. wanga, G. wange.] The jaw, jawbone, or cheek bone. [Obs. or Prov. Eng.]
lol. no, definetly not my jaw. ephedrine constricted my dick, schlong, penis, johnson, rod. etc..

TheNextBigThing

Awards
I am currently taking Nitrix, and I was going to take nitrix for 12 weeks, then take stacker (ephedrine product) every 2-3 days for 2 weeks, then go back to nitrix.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a 10 years old thread. At that time people were suggesting not to take ephedrine with pump products, but now I think I did read somewhere that taking ephedrine with pump products (nitrate, citruline etc..) is not a problem. Is that right? Personally I never tried these two together.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This is a 10 years old thread. At that time people were suggesting not to take ephedrine with pump products, but now I think I did read somewhere that taking ephedrine with pump products (nitrate, citruline etc..) is not a problem. Is that right? Personally I never tried these two together.
No issue for myself and many others.

Not rare to see it added to pre workouts for focus and energy.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But theoretically ephedrine is a vasoconstrictor.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
When you do this, do you still feel the pump from your preworkout vasodilators?
Absolutely. Used a Katana/Eph combo last workout, crazy energy and pumps. Not overly stimmed, was spot on.