muscle marinade= very dissapointed

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
got a couple sample packs of this stuff made by purus labs, my usual preworkouts are Assault and Monsterpump, tried this stuff today, disappointed to say the least, it wasnt a good focused energy, more of a jittery type that i dont like, also got gut rot from this **** and the taste was very unimpressive. assault and pump have better ingredient profiles and are better prtoducts in my opinion, by far.

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
Dude you ever tried 400-600mg caffine straight as a comparison? The only major difference is the price ;)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Dude you ever tried 400-600mg caffine straight as a comparison? The only major difference is the price ;)
this doesnt make any sense.....MM has a combined 380mg of 1.3.7-trimethylxanthine; 2-amino-4-methythexane in 1 scoop and assault being a complete blend, not knowing for sure how much caffeine is in it, doesnt come close to 400-600mg's........also the "major differences" would be everything else offered in the products, i for one really enjoy muscle marinade and dont care for assault at all......

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
ya assault is crap if you ask me too!!! whats it have 20000mg prop blend. im also a big fan of the marinade

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ya assault is crap if you ask me too!!! whats it have 20000mg prop blend. im also a big fan of the marinade
yeah its a complete prop blend so the ingredient profile is useless as far as im concerned, but to each is there own

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
was this the new formula?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
i like assault but the '' proprietary'' blend thing is what made me recently change monster pump

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i like assault but the '' proprietary'' blend thing is what made me recently change monster pump
have yet to try monster pump, but i have a few samples laying around

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
OP, what are you looking for in a pre work out?

What flavor did you try?

:confused: ^

this doesnt make any sense.....MM has a combined 380mg of 1.3.7-trimethylxanthine; 2-amino-4-methythexane in 1 scoop and assault being a complete blend, not knowing for sure how much caffeine is in it, doesnt come close to 400-600mg's........also the "major differences" would be everything else offered in the products, i for one really enjoy muscle marinade and dont care for assault at all......
300mg of caffiene and 80mg of 1,3.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i love the old version cant wait to try the new one!
The new version is A brother to MM.

Condense is the name and no creatine or 1,3 is the game!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
The new version is A brother to MM.

Condense is the name and no creatine or 1,3 is the game!
That was my beef with MM and most pre workouts I don't like creatine added. Still though the original MM is some strong stuff. Assault is not in the same league.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I loved MM, I couldn't take it several days in the row or I'd never sleep and I'd crash hard but if I had a day where I really had no energy or didn't want to go to the gym a scoop of MM and I was ready to tear doors off the wall!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The marinade is awesome...and anyone here trying to discuss ingredient profile of MM paired to MP Assault with me...feel free, I'll come down with facts, science and a big f*gging neg hammer if I see bad arguments and just stupid comments like "assaults tastes better! it has creatine!!" god...I'm feeling mean tonight...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
That was my beef with MM and most pre workouts I don't like creatine added. Still though the original MM is some strong stuff. Assault is not in the same league.
best 20 bucks i ever spent

Captn_the

Captn_the

Banned
Awards
My point is caffine alone is effective and cheap... But hey, each to there own.

Feel free to waste your money on worthless preWO products bro :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Why can't I just neg you until you are red? Oh wait you still are kiddo...go back to the rock you crawled out of...and pick up a book while at it, knowledge is something you clearly lack...Don't mess with the Marinade >:3!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pre-workouts have a very different effect on people. Some people bash the pre-workouts I have had the best results with while praising the ones that treated me like pure garbage. I really think it's something people should experiment with.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Repped.

I loved MM, I couldn't take it several days in the row or I'd never sleep and I'd crash hard but if I had a day where I really had no energy or didn't want to go to the gym a scoop of MM and I was ready to tear doors off the wall!
Repped.

best 20 bucks i ever spent
Repped.

Why can't I just neg you until you are red? Oh wait you still are kiddo...go back to the rock you crawled out of...and pick up a book while at it, knowledge is something you clearly lack...Don't mess with the Marinade >:3!!
Repped.

;)

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Assault is crap. Monster pump is great. Muscle marinade doesn't really have any preworkout-specific performance enhancing ingredients besides stimulants, but it's a good supplement if you don't have basics like creatine, TMG, and beta-alanine.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

If that's the case he can drink a cup of coffee or two.
He brought the MM for a reason; It could be the full dose of creatine mixed with the BCAAs or the heavily dosed set of stims, maybe he didn't want a prop blend pre w.o., maybe he wanted beta-alanine included. What ever the reason was or is he purchased it and did not like & we know that will happen from time to time. Not everyone is going to like Purus products and I'm ok with that, but making a statement about taking caffiene pills, fine that's your own opinion, but if thats the case he can do just as well drinking a cup of coffee. To buy creatine, BCAAs.... All the other little goodies that goes into MM will cost you more than $30 a month. :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Assault is crap. Monster pump is great. Muscle marinade doesn't really have any preworkout-specific performance enhancing ingredients besides stimulants, but it's a good supplement if you don't have basics like creatine, TMG, and beta-alanine.
Beta-Alanine? Creatine Monohydrate? Those enhance performance....
Is it elaborate not, basic staples yes.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
They do not enhance performance in a preworkout setting.
So when would they? Anytime they would; when you 1st wake up, before lifting, after lifting, at night time. ;)
Endurance and strength, fatigue reduced.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So much win in this post...seriously haha!

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So when would they? Anytime they would; when you 1st wake up, before lifting, after lifting, at night time. ;)
Endurance and strength, fatigue reduced.
My point is that they are not ingredients that belong in a preworkout. They are great, just not preworkout-specific.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My point is that they are not ingredients that belong in a preworkout. They are great, just not preworkout-specific.
True.
We understand each other. I can't compete with you anyways, you're the scientist. :loser: Coop is da man!

P

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Tried the first MM, years ago. loved that cracked out Stim feeling! Is the new one weaker without the 1, 3? Also how does it stack up against the love of my life - 2 scoops of craze!? mmmmmm :D

Oh, and any problems you know of getting it into Australia?

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
got a couple sample packs of this stuff made by purus labs, my usual preworkouts are Assault and Monsterpump, tried this stuff today, disappointed to say the least, it wasnt a good focused energy, more of a jittery type that i dont like, also got gut rot from this **** and the taste was very unimpressive. assault and pump have better ingredient profiles and are better prtoducts in my opinion, by far.
It's cuz your a stim noob dude. Muscle marinade is a great preworkout with effective doses of a lot of ingredients. I would only recommend it tho to people who r stim tolerant.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It's cuz your a stim noob dude. Muscle marinade is a great preworkout with effective doses of a lot of ingredients. I would only recommend it tho to people who r stim tolerant.
lol I can do ECY stack at the 3x a day max dosages for my weight (referring to the Yohimbe dose haha) and feel perfectly fine, and even I was perfectly ok with just 1 scoop of the Marinade :)!

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
A stim noob? Been lifting for years and tried them all. Fool. Anyways products work different for everyone, this one didn't do nothing for me, I don't wanna feel cracked out,I want good clean energy with some bcaas etc thrown in. guys i'm in the minority as far as the marinade though guys! Lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try some of the 1,3 free Max Intense... whole other ball game

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Its out already? I gotta admit I did like my old Maximize Intense haha I can just expect the new one to be better to avoid the horrible 1,3 crash I would get sometimes haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
A stim noob? Been lifting for years and tried them all. Fool. Anyways products work different for everyone, this one didn't do nothing for me, I don't wanna feel cracked out,I want good clean energy with some bcaas etc thrown in. guys i'm in the minority as far as the marinade though guys! Lol
That's understandable. We are coming out with a new product called ConDense, no 1,3 you may like that.

Repped.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hemavol was a let down for me & the old Intense didn't do it for me either.
Like the Protean though.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 scoops of Anabolic Ignite from MuscleFeast + 1 scoop of Craze is where it's at:)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
I love my intense. When I take it I have great workouts. Only thing tho is I hate the flavor lol I love my diet snapple peach tea I just can't stand the flavor lol. I feel like I'm the only one tho cuz everyone likes the flavor !

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Didn't mean to insult you if you took it that way. I basically meant your probably not tolerant to 1,3 to much

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
This is a hilarious way of putting it but you are right. I tried 5 or 6 different preworkouts before I used a sample of MM, and I was so amped from 1 serving that I almost threw up. I'll never forget that day in the gym.

Heavy stims are WHY people buy preworkouts. It's no secret that when you are amped up on stims, you go on beast mode. The military gave amphetamines to their soldiers back in the day....we are soldiers of the gym, we need our stims...just an analogy.

MM is great. I think the OP might have had a bad experience, but I hope that doesn't deter anyone who likes pwos with stims from trying it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is a hilarious way of putting it but you are right. I tried 5 or 6 different preworkouts before I used a sample of MM, and I was so amped from 1 serving that I almost threw up. I'll never forget that day in the gym.

Heavy stims are WHY people buy preworkouts. It's no secret that when you are amped up on stims, you go on beast mode. The military gave amphetamines to their soldiers back in the day....we are soldiers of the gym, we need our stims...just an analogy.

MM is great. I think the OP might have had a bad experience, but I hope that doesn't deter anyone who likes pwos with stims from trying it.
Go ape shyt.

MM FTW!

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Never tried MM. Had been planning on it but I'm not sure if I wanna put down the dollars.

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Never tried MM. Had been planning on it but I'm not sure if I wanna put down the dollars.
Try to get a sample and I'd drink it slowly during your workout. It's really intense.

M

mnowak1228

Awards
Maximize Intense or V2 for me, one scoop of each does the trick! I'm not a fan of bashing any supplement if it doesn't work "for me" the same as it works for the other guy. Not every sup is good for everyone, that's why when I find something that I like I stick with it unless I get a sample of something new and end up liking it. And btw.......iForce "Compete" Tangy Tangerine is a WINNER for my new intra W/O!!