muscle marinade= very dissapointed

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    How come no1 is feeling assault? The v1 was legit, heard 2 sucked, not sure on v3....
    There are actually quite a few people on here that enjoy assault. I for one like it. Its just like anything else - one person didn't like it and their following says the same : )

Still gotta try that marinade. I think I have a few samples.: )

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

I'd always heard good things about assault before I got on here.
    Its decent if you can pick it up at a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball
    Assault is not a good product and is one of the worst values available. Shows you the power of marketing.
    That's ridiculous! Power of marketing has nothing to do with the pumps it gave me or the effects I had during workout. Different things work for different people plain and simple.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Only knock on muscle marinade's ingredient profile is the 1g of Vitamin C! 500mg is the average saturation level, and Dr. Dana Houser pleads that people discontinue supps with greater than 500mg doses per serving.

The vaunted Mr. Cooper is always busting people for using Vitamin C too close to training!

Also, what's up with the Cyanocobalamin B12.....

Otherwise I love the profile and its just that vitamin C that has kept me from pulling the trigger.

Edit: If you like Muscle Marinade that's fine, but I don't get the Assault hate bandwagon up in here.

If you have problems with Creapure, CitMal, Carnosyn Beta Alanine, Methylcobalamin in fully disclosed amounts then I don't know what to tell you. Taurine, Dimethylglycine (like the TMG you find in MM with one less methyl group to donate), Rhodiola, Tyrosine and MCTs are ingredients that a lot of people seem to like. Maybe Astragin and Cinnulin are on par with Bioperine for the intended ingredients here, I dunno I haven't read studies. They could add more clinically backed ingredients, but it doesn't include anything that i know of like Vit C which you should apparently avoid periworkout.

FYI, I wish prop blends went the way of the dinosaur too, but Assault is a big scoop of mostly studied ingredients just like MM. IMO that is almost always better than a concentrated formula of DMAA or other stims.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I have to be the dark horse here and say Assault is good stuff. I cant handle MM or other super stims... Assault has a good igredient profile and the right amount of stims for ME... and for some others who dont want to feel overstimmed. It's also very inexpensive so whomever said it was costly doesnt know where to shop.

As for the proprietary, yes, that's a bummer but speak to the right rep and they can give you the breakdown - which is actually a good ratio (effective )of each ingredient.

flame suit on.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger
    I have to be the dark horse here and say Assault is good stuff. I cant handle MM or other super stims... Assault has a good igredient profile and the right amount of stims for ME... and for some others who dont want to feel overstimmed. It's also very inexpensive so whomever said it was costly doesnt know where to shop.

As for the proprietary, yes, that's a bummer but speak to the right rep and they can give you the breakdown - which is actually a good ratio (effective )of each ingredient.

flame suit on.
    You're not the dark horse others are out there. They're just afraid of saying something that isn't a popular belief on AM. Its easier to agree with everyone than to have your own opinion and have internet buds dislike you for it lol.

However, THIS is a MM thread and I haven't really seen much negative on it, so I'll have to try it! That's the only way to know if something works or doesn't after all : )
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I did enjoy Assault. Profile was pretty decent. I did have a small dip in performance which at the time might as well been partially attributed to not having the level of stims MM did. This is the Suma Root version. I tried the new version, and it was just like drinking dust. MM has betaine, while any version of Assault does not, which I assume is another big contributor, and citrulline malate doesnt do anything for me.
  6. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Have you ever tried Alpha Rage by Muscle Gauge Nutrition? It's an advanced formula pre-workout that I've had great results with it.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Answers

1 sample is not a accurate way of determining a product , maybe taste wise but effectiveness not so sure. Ingredients in MM help in different areas it's not really just a straight stim product.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  8. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    1 sample is not a accurate way of determining a product , maybe taste wise but effectiveness not so sure. Ingredients in MM help in different areas it's not really just a straight stim product.
    Very true.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I would be curious how GlycoMyx treats you in the pump department. I haven't torn into my tub yet (so much other stuff to get through first), but feedback is pretty promising in regards to the pump.
    I was one of the people asking about it's gluten free status upon release. It is not available in the UK yet.

I will see if Blake can send me one with his next love letter.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Why can't I just neg you until you are red? Oh wait you still are kiddo...go back to the rock you crawled out of...and pick up a book while at it, knowledge is something you clearly lack...Don't mess with the Marinade >:3!!
    Yes my ignorance is blinding. It appears your knowledge of placebos clearly gives your advantage in the jacked and desirable stakes
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the

Yes my ignorance is blinding. It appears your knowledge of placebos clearly gives your advantage in the jacked and desirable stakes
    Hmm
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I was one of the people asking about it's gluten free status upon release. It is not available in the UK yet.

I will see if Blake can send me one with his next love letter.
    I think a certain company that tends to eat others is getting a shipment of our goods soon for the overseas crew.

Blake is notorious for ignoring restraining orders.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  image-4045224892.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  246.5 KB

Lolol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Hmm
    This guy cracked me up there haha...Sorry for knowing nutrition profiling and supplement interactions, forgive me for being HIGHLY stim tolerant and being able to make the educated assumption it is a good product, that even though it lacks much content of many pre workout formulas, this can be added to perfect it, and yet the ingredients it poses are proven solid ingredients anyhow Hahaha oh god...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Answers

anyone know any info on the new purus pw?? ingredient profile?
    T2
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schroedes
    anyone know any info on the new purus pw?? ingredient profile?
    It will be released soon.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    This guy cracked me up there haha...Sorry for knowing nutrition profiling and supplement interactions, forgive me for being HIGHLY stim tolerant and being able to make the educated assumption it is a good product, that even though it lacks much content of many pre workout formulas, this can be added to perfect it, and yet the ingredients it poses are proven solid ingredients anyhow Hahaha oh god...
    Nutrition is king, we can agree on that. But I get the impression that you seriously believe 90% of the ingredients in some of these products make a measurable difference.

You ever cycled son? And I don't mean the 2-wheeled version
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Nitrates are my favourite pump ingredients. Not sure on creatine vs arginine yet or if it has made any difference.

I am waiting for mine to arrive in the post so tried a double dose of DPol earlier- the dosage still didn't work out to be enough to use it pre workout lol.
    Our new Preworkout ConDense contains nitrates. It's obvious haha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    I've considered MM the best preWO bar none for years now*, and I've tried almost all the garbage pushed on the internet (seriously, the only one I haven't yet is Craze). With that said, I will say that the orange flavored MM, quite frankly, tastes like hot birdshìt on cement. Try the Mixed fruit or whatever it's called, it's amazing. Cherry Limeade was pretty good when it came out, too, but the mixed fruit truly masks the EAAs.

*in terms of dollar per serving.
    There is no orange flavor........

The older Purus Punch kinda was more orangey though.

Fresh Fruit kicks all the other flavors asses.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Fresh Fruit is the shiz!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    There is no orange flavor........

The older Purus Punch kinda was more orangey though.

Yeah, Purus Punch was the one I wanted to refer to. Some people actually liked it, though...

But yeah man, Fresh Fruit is really great.
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Yeah, Purus Punch was the one I wanted to refer to. Some people actually liked it, though...

But yeah man, Fresh Fruit is really great.
    They liked it before Fresh Fruit came out haha MM has a lot of stuff to try to mask hence the reason flavoring was tough to nail in the beginning.

The one flavor I have tried of the new preworkout was super solid as well.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Marinade/ Truth About PreWOs
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 07:49 PM
  2. Who wants to log Muscle Marinade?
    By blueboy22 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 06:43 PM