muscle marinade= very dissapointed

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Assault is crap. Monster pump is great. Muscle marinade doesn't really have any preworkout-specific performance enhancing ingredients besides stimulants, but it's a good supplement if you don't have basics like creatine, TMG, and beta-alanine.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the

    My point is caffine alone is effective and cheap... But hey, each to there own.

    Feel free to waste your money on worthless preWO products bro
    If that's the case he can drink a cup of coffee or two.
    He brought the MM for a reason; It could be the full dose of creatine mixed with the BCAAs or the heavily dosed set of stims, maybe he didn't want a prop blend pre w.o., maybe he wanted beta-alanine included. What ever the reason was or is he purchased it and did not like & we know that will happen from time to time. Not everyone is going to like Purus products and I'm ok with that, but making a statement about taking caffiene pills, fine that's your own opinion, but if thats the case he can do just as well drinking a cup of coffee. To buy creatine, BCAAs.... All the other little goodies that goes into MM will cost you more than $30 a month.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69
    Assault is crap. Monster pump is great. Muscle marinade doesn't really have any preworkout-specific performance enhancing ingredients besides stimulants, but it's a good supplement if you don't have basics like creatine, TMG, and beta-alanine.
    Beta-Alanine? Creatine Monohydrate? Those enhance performance....
    Is it elaborate not, basic staples yes.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Beta-Alanine? Creatine Monohydrate? Those enhance performance....
    Is it elaborate not, basic staples yes.
    They do not enhance performance in a preworkout setting.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    They do not enhance performance in a preworkout setting.
    So when would they? Anytime they would; when you 1st wake up, before lifting, after lifting, at night time.
    Endurance and strength, fatigue reduced.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Assault is crap. Monster pump is great. Muscle marinade doesn't really have any preworkout-specific performance enhancing ingredients besides stimulants, but it's a good supplement if you don't have basics like creatine, TMG, and beta-alanine.
    So much win in this post...seriously haha!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    So when would they? Anytime they would; when you 1st wake up, before lifting, after lifting, at night time.
    Endurance and strength, fatigue reduced.
    My point is that they are not ingredients that belong in a preworkout. They are great, just not preworkout-specific.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    My point is that they are not ingredients that belong in a preworkout. They are great, just not preworkout-specific.
    True.
    We understand each other. I can't compete with you anyways, you're the scientist. Coop is da man!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Tried the first MM, years ago. loved that cracked out Stim feeling! Is the new one weaker without the 1, 3? Also how does it stack up against the love of my life - 2 scoops of craze!? mmmmmm

    Oh, and any problems you know of getting it into Australia?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes
    got a couple sample packs of this stuff made by purus labs, my usual preworkouts are Assault and Monsterpump, tried this stuff today, disappointed to say the least, it wasnt a good focused energy, more of a jittery type that i dont like, also got gut rot from this **** and the taste was very unimpressive. assault and pump have better ingredient profiles and are better prtoducts in my opinion, by far.
    It's cuz your a stim noob dude. Muscle marinade is a great preworkout with effective doses of a lot of ingredients. I would only recommend it tho to people who r stim tolerant.
    PES R&D

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    It's cuz your a stim noob dude. Muscle marinade is a great preworkout with effective doses of a lot of ingredients. I would only recommend it tho to people who r stim tolerant.
    lol I can do ECY stack at the 3x a day max dosages for my weight (referring to the Yohimbe dose haha) and feel perfectly fine, and even I was perfectly ok with just 1 scoop of the Marinade !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio

    It's cuz your a stim noob dude. Muscle marinade is a great preworkout with effective doses of a lot of ingredients. I would only recommend it tho to people who r stim tolerant.
    A stim noob? Been lifting for years and tried them all. Fool. Anyways products work different for everyone, this one didn't do nothing for me, I don't wanna feel cracked out,I want good clean energy with some bcaas etc thrown in. guys i'm in the minority as far as the marinade though guys! Lol
    T2

  13. Try some of the 1,3 free Max Intense... whole other ball game
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  14. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Try some of the 1,3 free Max Intense... whole other ball game
    Its out already? I gotta admit I did like my old Maximize Intense haha I can just expect the new one to be better to avoid the horrible 1,3 crash I would get sometimes haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes

    A stim noob? Been lifting for years and tried them all. Fool. Anyways products work different for everyone, this one didn't do nothing for me, I don't wanna feel cracked out,I want good clean energy with some bcaas etc thrown in. guys i'm in the minority as far as the marinade though guys! Lol
    That's understandable. We are coming out with a new product called ConDense, no 1,3 you may like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio

    It's cuz your a stim noob dude. Muscle marinade is a great preworkout with effective doses of a lot of ingredients. I would only recommend it tho to people who r stim tolerant.
    Repped.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    Try some of the 1,3 free Max Intense... whole other ball game
    Hemavol was a let down for me & the old Intense didn't do it for me either.
    Like the Protean though.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. 4 scoops of Anabolic Ignite from MuscleFeast + 1 scoop of Craze is where it's at
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    4 scoops of Anabolic Ignite from MuscleFeast + 1 scoop of Craze is where it's at
    why do I wanna try that...?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    Try some of the 1,3 free Max Intense... whole other ball game
    I love my intense. When I take it I have great workouts. Only thing tho is I hate the flavor lol I love my diet snapple peach tea I just can't stand the flavor lol. I feel like I'm the only one tho cuz everyone likes the flavor !
    PES R&D

  20. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes

    A stim noob? Been lifting for years and tried them all. Fool. Anyways products work different for everyone, this one didn't do nothing for me, I don't wanna feel cracked out,I want good clean energy with some bcaas etc thrown in. guys i'm in the minority as far as the marinade though guys! Lol
    Didn't mean to insult you if you took it that way. I basically meant your probably not tolerant to 1,3 to much
    PES R&D

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    It's cuz your a stim noob dude. Muscle marinade is a great preworkout with effective doses of a lot of ingredients. I would only recommend it tho to people who r stim tolerant.
    This is a hilarious way of putting it but you are right. I tried 5 or 6 different preworkouts before I used a sample of MM, and I was so amped from 1 serving that I almost threw up. I'll never forget that day in the gym.

    Heavy stims are WHY people buy preworkouts. It's no secret that when you are amped up on stims, you go on beast mode. The military gave amphetamines to their soldiers back in the day....we are soldiers of the gym, we need our stims...just an analogy.

    MM is great. I think the OP might have had a bad experience, but I hope that doesn't deter anyone who likes pwos with stims from trying it.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG

    This is a hilarious way of putting it but you are right. I tried 5 or 6 different preworkouts before I used a sample of MM, and I was so amped from 1 serving that I almost threw up. I'll never forget that day in the gym.

    Heavy stims are WHY people buy preworkouts. It's no secret that when you are amped up on stims, you go on beast mode. The military gave amphetamines to their soldiers back in the day....we are soldiers of the gym, we need our stims...just an analogy.

    MM is great. I think the OP might have had a bad experience, but I hope that doesn't deter anyone who likes pwos with stims from trying it.
    Go ape shyt.

    MM FTW!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. Never tried MM. Had been planning on it but I'm not sure if I wanna put down the dollars.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542
    Never tried MM. Had been planning on it but I'm not sure if I wanna put down the dollars.
    Try to get a sample and I'd drink it slowly during your workout. It's really intense.
    PES R&D

  25. Maximize Intense or V2 for me, one scoop of each does the trick! I'm not a fan of bashing any supplement if it doesn't work "for me" the same as it works for the other guy. Not every sup is good for everyone, that's why when I find something that I like I stick with it unless I get a sample of something new and end up liking it. And btw.......iForce "Compete" Tangy Tangerine is a WINNER for my new intra W/O!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Muscle Marinade/ Truth About PreWOs
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 08:49 PM
  2. Who wants to log Muscle Marinade?
    By blueboy22 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 07:43 PM
  3. Muscle Marinade gets an A+
    By alexx33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 06:19 PM
  4. Muscle Marinade
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 01:50 PM
Log in
Log in