muscle marinade= very dissapointed

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    Try some of the 1,3 free Max Intense... whole other ball game
    Hemavol was a let down for me & the old Intense didn't do it for me either.
    Like the Protean though.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

4 scoops of Anabolic Ignite from MuscleFeast + 1 scoop of Craze is where it's at
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    4 scoops of Anabolic Ignite from MuscleFeast + 1 scoop of Craze is where it's at
    why do I wanna try that...?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.29%

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    Try some of the 1,3 free Max Intense... whole other ball game
    I love my intense. When I take it I have great workouts. Only thing tho is I hate the flavor lol I love my diet snapple peach tea I just can't stand the flavor lol. I feel like I'm the only one tho cuz everyone likes the flavor !
    PES R&D
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.29%

Quote Originally Posted by schroedes

A stim noob? Been lifting for years and tried them all. Fool. Anyways products work different for everyone, this one didn't do nothing for me, I don't wanna feel cracked out,I want good clean energy with some bcaas etc thrown in. guys i'm in the minority as far as the marinade though guys! Lol
    Didn't mean to insult you if you took it that way. I basically meant your probably not tolerant to 1,3 to much
    PES R&D
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.42%

Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    It's cuz your a stim noob dude. Muscle marinade is a great preworkout with effective doses of a lot of ingredients. I would only recommend it tho to people who r stim tolerant.
    This is a hilarious way of putting it but you are right. I tried 5 or 6 different preworkouts before I used a sample of MM, and I was so amped from 1 serving that I almost threw up. I'll never forget that day in the gym.

Heavy stims are WHY people buy preworkouts. It's no secret that when you are amped up on stims, you go on beast mode. The military gave amphetamines to their soldiers back in the day....we are soldiers of the gym, we need our stims...just an analogy.

MM is great. I think the OP might have had a bad experience, but I hope that doesn't deter anyone who likes pwos with stims from trying it.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG

This is a hilarious way of putting it but you are right. I tried 5 or 6 different preworkouts before I used a sample of MM, and I was so amped from 1 serving that I almost threw up. I'll never forget that day in the gym.

Heavy stims are WHY people buy preworkouts. It's no secret that when you are amped up on stims, you go on beast mode. The military gave amphetamines to their soldiers back in the day....we are soldiers of the gym, we need our stims...just an analogy.

MM is great. I think the OP might have had a bad experience, but I hope that doesn't deter anyone who likes pwos with stims from trying it.
    Go ape shyt.

MM FTW!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Never tried MM. Had been planning on it but I'm not sure if I wanna put down the dollars.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542
    Never tried MM. Had been planning on it but I'm not sure if I wanna put down the dollars.
    Try to get a sample and I'd drink it slowly during your workout. It's really intense.
    PES R&D
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Maximize Intense or V2 for me, one scoop of each does the trick! I'm not a fan of bashing any supplement if it doesn't work "for me" the same as it works for the other guy. Not every sup is good for everyone, that's why when I find something that I like I stick with it unless I get a sample of something new and end up liking it. And btw.......iForce "Compete" Tangy Tangerine is a WINNER for my new intra W/O!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post

Craze is part of the military repertoire? Cool haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.63%

Not trying to turn anyone away from it. Just giving my experience with it. Maybe orange wasn't the best flavor either. Anyways ,nice discussion fellas
    T2
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    why do I wanna try that...?
    The question is, why wouldn't you want to try that?

Lately I've been using 2-2.5 scoops of Craze or 1 scoop of Craze+1.5 scoops of Flashover. I enjoyed C4 a lot because of the Creatine Nitrate, but Anabolic Ignite has a bit more Creatine Nitrate and other good pre-workout ingredients. Craze is amazing for the focus, maybe not the rush, if your looking for more of that rush type feeling just take any basic stim pre-workout like Jack3d or Flashover with some Anabolic Ignite, it don't get better then that for pre-workout.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

The question is, why wouldn't you want to try that?

Lately I've been using 2-2.5 scoops of Craze or 1 scoop of Craze+1.5 scoops of Flashover. I enjoyed C4 a lot because of the Creatine Nitrate, but Anabolic Ignite has a bit more Creatine Nitrate and other good pre-workout ingredients. Craze is amazing for the focus, maybe not the rush, if your looking for more of that rush type feeling just take any basic stim pre-workout like Jack3d or Flashover with some Anabolic Ignite, it don't get better then that for pre-workout.
    I have never tried Ignite , but damn...2 to 2.5 scoops of craze? Damn I'm pretty stim tolerant and I only use 2 scoops when I just cant get outta bed for Squat day hahaha , you poked my interest...lets hope this 4th of july helps me get some good prices on this !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Hemavol was a let down for me & the old Intense didn't do it for me either.
    Like the Protean though.
    I didn't get on with Hemavol at all. The profile looks solid but I just don't notice anything significant from it in comparison to a lot of other pre workouts.

Maximize V2 was strong though. I preferred using that without a shadow of a doubt.

I still haven't tried Anabolic Ignite. We don't get it over here as far as I am aware.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

I didn't get on with Hemavol at all. The profile looks solid but I just don't notice anything significant from it in comparison to a lot of other pre workouts.

Maximize V2 was strong though. I preferred using that without a shadow of a doubt.

I still haven't tried Anabolic Ignite. We don't get it over here as far as I am aware.
    You & me both when it comes to the hemavol.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I don't really understand it. I have been through a tub of it and various samples. I tried drinking more water as was advised. I was expecting painful pumps and didn't get them. A client of mine was the same.

The pump I got from MV2 felt almost as strong so it made more sense I used that on a value for money basis.
    PES Representative
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

I don't really understand it. I have been through a tub of it and various samples. I tried drinking more water as was advised. I was expecting painful pumps and didn't get them. A client of mine was the same.

The pump I got from MV2 felt almost as strong so it made more sense I used that on a value for money basis.
    I've had good pumps on 1MR & the OG Assualt a year ago that's it & when I can get the timing right on yok3d as well.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%

Nitrates are my favourite pump ingredients. Not sure on creatine vs arginine yet or if it has made any difference.

I am waiting for mine to arrive in the post so tried a double dose of DPol earlier- the dosage still didn't work out to be enough to use it pre workout lol.
    PES Representative
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

I've had good pumps on 1MR & the OG Assualt a year ago that's it & when I can get the timing right on yok3d as well.
    Honest to god Y3D is such a hit and miss for me! I had 5 bottles as a gift from my cousin (he is the one who first taught me some lifts) and I had such a hard time getting the pumps...but when I timed it right , Y3D+J3D loads of water and carbs DAMN...then again I get sicker pumps atm with SNS Citrulline Malate+ SS Agmatine + Carbs/water !

I gotta say the MV2 does get me going and I like it a lot...as for assault meh...no comment there...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Honest to god Y3D is such a hit and miss for me! I had 5 bottles as a gift from my cousin (he is the one who first taught me some lifts) and I had such a hard time getting the pumps...but when I timed it right , Y3D+J3D loads of water and carbs DAMN...then again I get sicker pumps atm with SNS Citrulline Malate+ SS Agmatine + Carbs/water !

I gotta say the MV2 does get me going and I like it a lot...as for assault meh...no comment there...
    Sent you a pm.

Nitrates are my favourite pump ingredients. Not sure on creatine vs arginine yet or if it has made any difference.

I am waiting for mine to arrive in the post so tried a double dose of DPol earlier- the dosage still didn't work out to be enough to use it pre workout lol.
    Yeah, d-pol builds pumps over time....
    You ever tried Animal Pump?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.32%

Never tried Animal Pump, no.
    PES Representative
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Sent you a pm.

Didn't get it hot stuff
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Never tried Animal Pump, no.
    Seems under-dosed, I like to stack it though... Seems to come trough for me. I was so excited for shock therapy and it sucked
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.42%

Quote Originally Posted by schroedes View Post
    Not trying to turn anyone away from it. Just giving my experience with it. Maybe orange wasn't the best flavor either. Anyways ,nice discussion fellas
    schroedes I agree, orange tasted horrible. not as bad as some other orange pwos, but pretty damn bad.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.81%

This thread TL;DR

But seriously MM>Monster Pump > Assault.

OP's reaction to MM could be taking in too much stims at once. If you still have more samples, try taking 1/2 or 3/4 of the packet and see how you react...
    IForce Nutrition online forum/message board rep
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.63%

What is that geranium oil anyways? Just a natural stimulant?
    T2
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.63%

Does it have any other benefits?
    T2
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.29%

Quote Originally Posted by schroedes
    What is that geranium oil anyways? Just a natural stimulant?
    It's not natural. It's 1,3. Just a different name. There's an article on it in the article section.
    PES R&D
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.9%

Quote Originally Posted by schroedes View Post
    I've considered MM the best preWO bar none for years now*, and I've tried almost all the garbage pushed on the internet (seriously, the only one I haven't yet is Craze). With that said, I will say that the orange flavored MM, quite frankly, tastes like hot birdshìt on cement. Try the Mixed fruit or whatever it's called, it's amazing. Cherry Limeade was pretty good when it came out, too, but the mixed fruit truly masks the EAAs.

*in terms of dollar per serving.
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia
    I've considered MM the best preWO bar none for years now, and I've tried almost all the garbage pushed on the internet (seriously, the only one I haven't yet is Craze). With that said, I will say that the orange flavored MM, quite frankly, tastes like hot birdshìt on cement. Try the Mixed fruit or whatever it's called, it's amazing. Cherry Limeade was pretty good when it came out, too, but the mixed fruit truly masks the EAAs.
    Repped.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.09%

I just got a hold of some MM. As for taste, not so great, but I am not sippin on supps like I would for a nice brew. Down them and get to the f**king gym. As for jitters and energy, well unfortunately after years of adderall for studying in college I have a rather high tolerance to stims so my purpose for prewo supps is the formual to help build muscle. So far I enjoy MM. The formula is amazing, lots a creatine, electrolytes, bcaa..etc...I would say basically everything you'd want to have circulating in your system during a work out. I am going to have to give it a thumbs up.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    I just got a hold of some MM. As for taste, not so great, but I am not sippin on supps like I would for a nice brew. Down them and get to the f**king gym. As for jitters and energy, well unfortunately after years of adderall for studying in college I have a rather high tolerance to stims so my purpose for prewo supps is the formual to help build muscle. So far I enjoy MM. The formula is amazing, lots a creatine, electrolytes, bcaa..etc...I would say basically everything you'd want to have circulating in your system during a work out. I am going to have to give it a thumbs up.
    Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia
    I've considered MM the best preWO bar none for years now*, and I've tried almost all the garbage pushed on the internet (seriously, the only one I haven't yet is Craze). With that said, I will say that the orange flavored MM, quite frankly, tastes like hot birdshìt on cement. Try the Mixed fruit or whatever it's called, it's amazing. Cherry Limeade was pretty good when it came out, too, but the mixed fruit truly masks the EAAs.

*in terms of dollar per serving.
    Lol, that's about right
    T2
  35. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

I would be curious how GlycoMyx treats you in the pump department. I haven't torn into my tub yet (so much other stuff to get through first), but feedback is pretty promising in regards to the pump.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

How come no1 is feeling assault? The v1 was legit, heard 2 sucked, not sure on v3....
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.46%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    How come no1 is feeling assault? The v1 was legit, heard 2 sucked, not sure on v3....
    I'd always heard good things about assault before I got on here.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.29%

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542

I'd always heard good things about assault before I got on here.
    IMO its to mild
    PES R&D
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.98%

Assault is not a good product and is one of the worst values available. Shows you the power of marketing.
  40. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

Didn't the old Assault have Suma Root? They changed it out in the new formulation, and I seem to remember Rosie saying that was the part of their formulation she liked the most.

I guess for PWOs people are either looking for a physique-enhancing blend (pump), motivation/focus (stims), or a middle ground of the two.

MM has been on my radar but I've never pulled the trigger because of a high creatine content (I bloat easy) and high stim level. Maybe if I did a half scoop it would work, but I have a couple PWOs in my arsenal that I enjoy, and failing them, enough bulk powders of the PWO ingredients to get me through.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Marinade/ Truth About PreWOs
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 08:49 PM
  2. Who wants to log Muscle Marinade?
    By blueboy22 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 07:43 PM
  3. Muscle Marinade gets an A+
    By alexx33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10