muscle marinade= very dissapointed

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Assault is crap. Monster pump is great. Muscle marinade doesn't really have any preworkout-specific performance enhancing ingredients besides stimulants, but it's a good supplement if you don't have basics like creatine, TMG, and beta-alanine.
    So much win in this post...seriously haha!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    So when would they? Anytime they would; when you 1st wake up, before lifting, after lifting, at night time.
    Endurance and strength, fatigue reduced.
    My point is that they are not ingredients that belong in a preworkout. They are great, just not preworkout-specific.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

My point is that they are not ingredients that belong in a preworkout. They are great, just not preworkout-specific.
    True.
    We understand each other. I can't compete with you anyways, you're the scientist. Coop is da man!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Tried the first MM, years ago. loved that cracked out Stim feeling! Is the new one weaker without the 1, 3? Also how does it stack up against the love of my life - 2 scoops of craze!? mmmmmm

Oh, and any problems you know of getting it into Australia?

5. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes
    got a couple sample packs of this stuff made by purus labs, my usual preworkouts are Assault and Monsterpump, tried this stuff today, disappointed to say the least, it wasnt a good focused energy, more of a jittery type that i dont like, also got gut rot from this **** and the taste was very unimpressive. assault and pump have better ingredient profiles and are better prtoducts in my opinion, by far.
    It's cuz your a stim noob dude. Muscle marinade is a great preworkout with effective doses of a lot of ingredients. I would only recommend it tho to people who r stim tolerant.
    PES R&D
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    It's cuz your a stim noob dude. Muscle marinade is a great preworkout with effective doses of a lot of ingredients. I would only recommend it tho to people who r stim tolerant.
    lol I can do ECY stack at the 3x a day max dosages for my weight (referring to the Yohimbe dose haha) and feel perfectly fine, and even I was perfectly ok with just 1 scoop of the Marinade !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

7. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio

A stim noob? Been lifting for years and tried them all. Fool. Anyways products work different for everyone, this one didn't do nothing for me, I don't wanna feel cracked out,I want good clean energy with some bcaas etc thrown in. guys i'm in the minority as far as the marinade though guys! Lol
    T2

8. Try some of the 1,3 free Max Intense... whole other ball game
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

9. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Try some of the 1,3 free Max Intense... whole other ball game
    Its out already? I gotta admit I did like my old Maximize Intense haha I can just expect the new one to be better to avoid the horrible 1,3 crash I would get sometimes haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<

10. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes

A stim noob? Been lifting for years and tried them all. Fool. Anyways products work different for everyone, this one didn't do nothing for me, I don't wanna feel cracked out,I want good clean energy with some bcaas etc thrown in. guys i'm in the minority as far as the marinade though guys! Lol
    That's understandable. We are coming out with a new product called ConDense, no 1,3 you may like that.

Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio

Repped.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

11. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    Hemavol was a let down for me & the old Intense didn't do it for me either.
    Like the Protean though.

12. 4 scoops of Anabolic Ignite from MuscleFeast + 1 scoop of Craze is where it's at
    Core Nutritionals Representative

13. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    4 scoops of Anabolic Ignite from MuscleFeast + 1 scoop of Craze is where it's at
    why do I wanna try that...?
    >SNS-Glycophase<

14. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    I love my intense. When I take it I have great workouts. Only thing tho is I hate the flavor lol I love my diet snapple peach tea I just can't stand the flavor lol. I feel like I'm the only one tho cuz everyone likes the flavor !
    PES R&D

15. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes

Didn't mean to insult you if you took it that way. I basically meant your probably not tolerant to 1,3 to much
    PES R&D

16. Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    This is a hilarious way of putting it but you are right. I tried 5 or 6 different preworkouts before I used a sample of MM, and I was so amped from 1 serving that I almost threw up. I'll never forget that day in the gym.

Heavy stims are WHY people buy preworkouts. It's no secret that when you are amped up on stims, you go on beast mode. The military gave amphetamines to their soldiers back in the day....we are soldiers of the gym, we need our stims...just an analogy.

MM is great. I think the OP might have had a bad experience, but I hope that doesn't deter anyone who likes pwos with stims from trying it.

17. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG

This is a hilarious way of putting it but you are right. I tried 5 or 6 different preworkouts before I used a sample of MM, and I was so amped from 1 serving that I almost threw up. I'll never forget that day in the gym.

Heavy stims are WHY people buy preworkouts. It's no secret that when you are amped up on stims, you go on beast mode. The military gave amphetamines to their soldiers back in the day....we are soldiers of the gym, we need our stims...just an analogy.

MM is great. I think the OP might have had a bad experience, but I hope that doesn't deter anyone who likes pwos with stims from trying it.
    Go ape shyt.

MM FTW!

18. Never tried MM. Had been planning on it but I'm not sure if I wanna put down the dollars.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542
    Never tried MM. Had been planning on it but I'm not sure if I wanna put down the dollars.
    Try to get a sample and I'd drink it slowly during your workout. It's really intense.
    PES R&D

20. Maximize Intense or V2 for me, one scoop of each does the trick! I'm not a fan of bashing any supplement if it doesn't work "for me" the same as it works for the other guy. Not every sup is good for everyone, that's why when I find something that I like I stick with it unless I get a sample of something new and end up liking it. And btw.......iForce "Compete" Tangy Tangerine is a WINNER for my new intra W/O!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by DonnyG View Post

Craze is part of the military repertoire? Cool haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<

22. Not trying to turn anyone away from it. Just giving my experience with it. Maybe orange wasn't the best flavor either. Anyways ,nice discussion fellas
    T2

23. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    why do I wanna try that...?
    The question is, why wouldn't you want to try that?

Lately I've been using 2-2.5 scoops of Craze or 1 scoop of Craze+1.5 scoops of Flashover. I enjoyed C4 a lot because of the Creatine Nitrate, but Anabolic Ignite has a bit more Creatine Nitrate and other good pre-workout ingredients. Craze is amazing for the focus, maybe not the rush, if your looking for more of that rush type feeling just take any basic stim pre-workout like Jack3d or Flashover with some Anabolic Ignite, it don't get better then that for pre-workout.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

24. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    The question is, why wouldn't you want to try that?

Lately I've been using 2-2.5 scoops of Craze or 1 scoop of Craze+1.5 scoops of Flashover. I enjoyed C4 a lot because of the Creatine Nitrate, but Anabolic Ignite has a bit more Creatine Nitrate and other good pre-workout ingredients. Craze is amazing for the focus, maybe not the rush, if your looking for more of that rush type feeling just take any basic stim pre-workout like Jack3d or Flashover with some Anabolic Ignite, it don't get better then that for pre-workout.
    I have never tried Ignite , but damn...2 to 2.5 scoops of craze? Damn I'm pretty stim tolerant and I only use 2 scoops when I just cant get outta bed for Squat day hahaha , you poked my interest...lets hope this 4th of july helps me get some good prices on this !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

25. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Hemavol was a let down for me & the old Intense didn't do it for me either.
    Like the Protean though.
    I didn't get on with Hemavol at all. The profile looks solid but I just don't notice anything significant from it in comparison to a lot of other pre workouts.

Maximize V2 was strong though. I preferred using that without a shadow of a doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    4 scoops of Anabolic Ignite from MuscleFeast + 1 scoop of Craze is where it's at
    I still haven't tried Anabolic Ignite. We don't get it over here as far as I am aware.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

I didn't get on with Hemavol at all. The profile looks solid but I just don't notice anything significant from it in comparison to a lot of other pre workouts.

Maximize V2 was strong though. I preferred using that without a shadow of a doubt.

I still haven't tried Anabolic Ignite. We don't get it over here as far as I am aware.
    You & me both when it comes to the hemavol.

27. I don't really understand it. I have been through a tub of it and various samples. I tried drinking more water as was advised. I was expecting painful pumps and didn't get them. A client of mine was the same.

The pump I got from MV2 felt almost as strong so it made more sense I used that on a value for money basis.
    PEScience Representative

28. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    I don't really understand it. I have been through a tub of it and various samples. I tried drinking more water as was advised. I was expecting painful pumps and didn't get them. A client of mine was the same.

The pump I got from MV2 felt almost as strong so it made more sense I used that on a value for money basis.
    I've had good pumps on 1MR & the OG Assualt a year ago that's it & when I can get the timing right on yok3d as well.

29. Nitrates are my favourite pump ingredients. Not sure on creatine vs arginine yet or if it has made any difference.

I am waiting for mine to arrive in the post so tried a double dose of DPol earlier- the dosage still didn't work out to be enough to use it pre workout lol.
    PEScience Representative

30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I've had good pumps on 1MR & the OG Assualt a year ago that's it & when I can get the timing right on yok3d as well.
    Honest to god Y3D is such a hit and miss for me! I had 5 bottles as a gift from my cousin (he is the one who first taught me some lifts) and I had such a hard time getting the pumps...but when I timed it right , Y3D+J3D loads of water and carbs DAMN...then again I get sicker pumps atm with SNS Citrulline Malate+ SS Agmatine + Carbs/water !

I gotta say the MV2 does get me going and I like it a lot...as for assault meh...no comment there...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Marinade/ Truth About PreWOs
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 09:49 PM
  2. Who wants to log Muscle Marinade?
    By blueboy22 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 08:43 PM