Supp for an all day pump

GoGetSwole

GoGetSwole

Awards
In a week in going to be hitting an outdoor 311 concert and I'm going to it hit the gym when I arrive before I go but I'd like to find a supp I could use to have an at least 6 hour pump. Plus I only have *** in my town so if I could get it there that'd be primo.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Want a pump?:

Agmatine+Citrulline Malate+proper hydration. There you go.

SNS Citrulline malate and their new SNS Bulk Agmatine caps are a pretty good deal and work wonders on the body!!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Want a pump?:

SNS Citrulline malate and their new SNS Bulk Agmatine caps are a pretty good deal and work wonders on the body!!
This^ better answer than mine. throw some BCAAs 30 mins prior to the work out for endurance and BOOM! your gonna tear sh!t up.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh hell yeah bro, if he adds Creatine Mono (I prefer mono but people say they get better pumps from MCC or Creatine Nitrate :/) and the hydration post workout and those BCAAs PRE workout...damn...I am pumped all day hahaha , which is kinda awkward in squat+assistance day since my glutes and hammies will get the pump and my pants will be too tight...no bueno! hahaha

krakken

krakken

Awards
Oh hell yeah bro, if he adds Creatine Mono (I prefer mono but people say they get better pumps from MCC or Creatine Nitrate :/) and the hydration post workout and those BCAAs PRE workout...damn...I am pumped all day hahaha , which is kinda awkward in squat+assistance day since my glutes and hammies will get the pump and my pants will be too tight...no bueno! hahaha
Do you guys have the problem with pants where your waist fits/is loose but your thighs are way too tight? This, is no bueno :( Can't wait for sweatpants season!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Hemavol / body octane / water / BCAA . Do some pushups and you'll be jacked . Oh yeah wear a shirt one size smaller that's my trick!

D3Baseball

Awards
The reason people get the best pumps with creatine nitrate is because nitrates are the only clinically proven exogneous Nitric Oxide source. It has nothing to do with the creatine. Take a nitrate product...the half-life is 8 hours so it is your best bet to keep the pump for a long time

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Agmatine would probably be your best bet. Look into SNS 100g powder. By endogenous NOS/polyamine modulation, you get prolonged pumps that only last longer with consistent use.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Agmatine would probably be your best bet. Look into SNS 100g powder. By endogenous NOS/polyamine modulation, you get prolonged pumps that only last longer with consistent use.
This. But if you want to consider a non NO product. You could try anabolic pump or slinshot

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The reason people get the best pumps with creatine nitrate is because nitrates are the only clinically proven exogneous Nitric Oxide source. It has nothing to do with the creatine. Take a nitrate product...the half-life is 8 hours so it is your best bet to keep the pump for a long time
There's not too many nitrate products I know of.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
In a week in going to be hitting an outdoor 311 concert and I'm going to it hit the gym when I arrive before I go but I'd like to find a supp I could use to have an at least 6 hour pump. Plus I only have *** in my town so if I could get it there that'd be primo.
6'1, 160, 311 concert and looking for a special G N C pump. Sometimes this forum is TOO nice ;)

retrofitted

Awards
Still laughing at the above poster. No kidding. Christ, some of these threads are absolute gold.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I tried to find that all day pump and it's hard....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried to find that all day pump and it's hard....
outside of PH's it is...closest I've come to those prolonged pump like effects has been ArA (found Xfactor & now in SNS X-gels)...but even then with a ph and ArA to keep that pump longer than a hour or 2 (at least for me), I'd need to toss in some (pumper sets) pushups/rows..even arm circles and dynamic stretches...

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
outside of PH's it is...closest I've come to those prolonged pump like effects has been ArA (found Xfactor & now in SNS X-gels)...but even then with a ph and ArA to keep that pump longer than a hour or 2 (at least for me), I'd need to toss in some (pumper sets) pushups/rows..even arm circles and dynamic stretches...
I'm the same way. I can't keep a pump longer then an hour or so but the best ones that I did have were from arachadonic acid and agmatine.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Shinny Jeans + a one size smaller shirt.... JK

1 scoop SAN Fierce + BCAA your gtg.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I can wear a large shirt.... Some room left and still look like I lift a little bit in it haha... Even an XL for that matter....

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
6'1, 160, 311 concert and looking for a special G N C pump. Sometimes this forum is TOO nice ;)
Just goes to show I didn't read and comprehend . I blame the 106 degree heat.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

underdog2987

Awards
Hence my "lol"

I was a fool an bought it when it came out. Long time ago.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hence my "lol"

I was a fool an bought it when it came out. Long time ago.
Yeah I tried it too, waste of money.
They are updating it so who knows....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Want a pump?:

Thanks this is also what I use. Killer pump stack

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
White BLOOD v2 tabs:

Citrulline, Ornithine, Beet Root (nitrate), CarnoSyn & Beta alanine for extended release, works great.

I found Blue GENE gives me an all day pump too.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
White BLOOD v2 tabs:

Citrulline, Ornithine, Beet Root (nitrate), CarnoSyn & Beta alanine for extended release, works great.

I found Blue GENE gives me an all day pump too.
Sorry R, wasn't a fan of WB2. :(

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Via private message:

What the Fack is wrong with being 6'1 160? So I'm not a muscle bound freak like all you want to be, I'm am training for AESTHETIC/Anatomical look, not a huge, fackin ninja turtle.. So please just keep the snide remark about my weight and choice of music(which I haven't listened to 311 since high school) out of my threads. All respect, but it just puts me down, an why the Fack would you want to put someone down who's doing the same thing you are and you know how difficult it can be mentally and physically. please just do me the favor an just be encouraging on the next thread you comment on, whoever it is. Don't be a dick and snide. Just help people man, no one likes a smartass, it ain't cool or funny, you know as well as I do... Respect and all but that was bull****.
Bro I misunderstood. What you need is an anti-estrogen! It's the internet ma'am. Lighten up. :D

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Agmatine!

Musclefeast has COA on all their products.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont get an all day muscle pump from anything. Been chasing it for years lol.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I dont get an all day muscle pump from anything. Been chasing it for years lol.
True too. Being full of water is 1 way :lol:

BB look full & vascular all day long!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
When i took C-BOL i had pumps that seemed like they lasted for evvvverrrrr.

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
Agmatine only enhance pumps during exercice.
Never tried citrulline on it's own.
Creatine nitrate is good for an off day pump.

i remember tooking SP250 in the morning for its stim effect, and it surprised me how much i looked bigger in the evening. That was an awesome product.