What if I'm out of Protein powder?

  1. What if I'm out of Protein powder?


    Hello all,

    I am all out of protein powder (ON Hydro-whey) and I buy my stuff online. I dont get paid until next week and by the time i get paid it will take 3-6 days for it to get to my house.....

    Any recommendations on what I should consume right after a workout?

    THanks!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin1 View Post
    Hello all,

    I am all out of protein powder (ON Hydro-whey) and I buy my stuff online. I dont get paid until next week and by the time i get paid it will take 3-6 days for it to get to my house.....

    Any recommendations on what I should consume right after a workout?

    THanks!!
    meal timing is irrelevant, do you have aminos?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin1 View Post
    Any recommendations on what I should consume right after a workout?
    Protein-rich food is always a viable option
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
    •   
       


  4. try and get a meal right after your workout or with in 30-45min, I would run home and eat a bunch of eggs
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  5. Well I personally believe whole foods are more beneficial than PPs but I also think PP is more beneficial directly after a workout....
    I usually drink a scoop of powder with a banana and 2 pixy stix. If I replaces the powder with eggs/chicken/beef should I still take the banana and Pixys?

  6. Skim milk / crushed ice / peanut butter / some honey or agave / liquid egg whites from the supermarket / some frozen fruit . There's a ton of possibilities .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  7. ^^^^
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  8. Food bro, food, I'd stay away from alot of fats and fiber after a workout,

  9. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Skim milk / crushed ice / peanut butter / some honey or agave / liquid egg whites from the supermarket / some frozen fruit . There's a ton of possibilities .
    This is pretty much what I do minus the honey/agave. I like fresh fruit instead of frozen but those don't last me awhile only thing is finding what mixes with peanut butter. Usually I'll throw the butt end of the loaf and slap 1.5 tbs of PB with my shake

  10. Some stores match online prices so you could always try and see if there is one around you to get that so you dont wait for shipping. Until then the shake that rob put.up is the bomb.

  11. I never use whey I get 200g of protein a day from food.
    Whey is a supplement and I don't need to supplant my diet right now.
  12. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Protein powder is overrated...eat protein rich whole food all day.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Protein powder is overrated...eat protein rich whole food all day.
    agreed

  14. 1.Eggs
    2.Steak
    3.Chicken
    4.Tuna
    5.Rinse
    6.Repeat

  15. Quote Originally Posted by underdog2987 View Post
    1.Eggs
    2.Steak
    3.Chicken
    4.Tuna
    5.Rinse
    6.Repeat

    LOL......agree!
    LORD'S GYM - THE SIN OF THE WORLD - BENCH PRESS THIS! Rom 5:8
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 08:05 PM
  2. A different kind of protein powder.
    By airram479 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 08:02 AM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 08:37 PM
  4. NutraProtein- Protein that is out of this world!
    By Ev52 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 11:13 PM
  5. EAAs and BCAA instead of Protein powder?
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 03:48 PM
Log in
Log in