Drdanger84

Awards
what works better? anabeta or endosurge? for strength and growth

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't imagine Endosurge touching Anabeta in terms of growth. As for strength gains, I'll sit and wait to hear other's opinions.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Endosurge is best used alongside another testbooster. Stacking anabeta with endosurge would be a great idea.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Endosurge is best used alongside another testbooster. Stacking anabeta with endosurge would be a great idea.
I'd like to follow that log.

Drdanger84

Drdanger84

Awards
I just bought a stack of endosurge/erase/DAA. Should I just ditch the endosurge and get some Anabeta for weeks 5-8?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
i have had the best lean mass gains with anabeta without a doubt

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just bought a stack of endosurge/erase/DAA. Should I just ditch the endosurge and get some Anabeta for weeks 5-8?
No, I would not advise dropping Endosurge. I would run either all together or do EndoSurge/Erasse then DAA or vise versa. I had much better results on EndoSurge than I ever did with Anabeta. Anabeta just made me really hungry so I put on weight but I did not by any means lean out.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Run then together that's the money right there.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely run Endosurge with DAA since you already have it. I feel and perform worse whenever I've tried DAA, and I think it's because my prolactin sides are too high. Endosurge would help immensely with that.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't imagine Endosurge touching Anabeta in terms of growth. As for strength gains, I'll sit and wait to hear other's opinions.
anabeta is the best on the market IMO
i have had the best lean mass gains with anabeta without a doubt
Thanks for all of the positive reviews guys. We are glad you like our product. :)

AnaBeta without question.
Your review doesn't count! ;)

what works better? anabeta or endosurge? for strength and growth
For growth I find AnaBeta better. It is actually what the product is designed to do. Endosurge is probably still my favourite testosterone booster in terms of libido. It is a great product, it just has a different goal as it is up for debate to whether most testosterone boosters have a reliable and significant impact on muscle mass levels.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anything non-steroidal can beat AnaBeta and a solid diet.

Drdanger84

Drdanger84

Awards
Does Anabeta need to be cycled like endosurge. Is it recommended that you take a break from it every now and then?
I'm trying to work out what I can take after the 2 months on endosurge and erase. Thanks

For growth I find AnaBeta better. It is actually what the product is designed to do. Endosurge is probably still my favourite testosterone booster in terms of libido. It is a great product, it just has a different goal as it is up for debate to whether most testosterone boosters have a reliable and significant impact on muscle mass levels.[/QUOTE]

Drdanger84

Drdanger84

Awards
I'm on a pretty low carb paleo diet and have been for a long time. I've read that Anabeta makes you really hungry and I'm wondering how well this will work with my diet. Other than increasing the amount of sweet potato I eat there's not much I can really do.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on a pretty low carb paleo diet and have been for a long time. I've read that Anabeta makes you really hungry and I'm wondering how well this will work with my diet. Other than increasing the amount of sweet potato I eat there's not much I can really do.
That's fine, and I personally recommend you do that. Not to spoil it, but the reports seem to indicate that the results on Anabeta are better on a higher carb diet vs those who consume lower carbs.

uvawahoowa

Awards
You would be opposed to changing your diet knowing that would increase performance and make it easier to increase LBM?

Drdanger84

Drdanger84

Awards
Im not opposed to increasing carbs I'm just opposed to eating grains. I'm wondering if I can still get good results by increasing my overall calories, mainly fat and protein? What u think?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Im not opposed to increasing carbs I'm just opposed to eating grains. I'm wondering if I can still get good results by increasing my overall calories, mainly fat and protein? What u think?
Well with anabeta it is far superior to increase cals with carbs. When I increase my carbs to get up to 400-500g/ day the vast majority are from sweet and white potatoes (i don't eat grains either, outside of smaller servings of oatmeal) so it can be done that way as well...

Drdanger84

Drdanger84

Awards
Well with anabeta it is far superior to increase cals with carbs. When I increase my carbs to get up to 400-500g/ day the vast majority are from sweet and white potatoes (i don't eat grains either, outside of smaller servings of oatmeal) so it can be done that way as well...
Awesome, thanks dude that's what I was thinking I should do. I haven't had oats in about a year. Maybe I'll through some in.

Drdanger84

Drdanger84

Awards
Anyone know if erase and endosurge are banned in Australia? I'm tracking my package and it says there is a clearance delay.