Testopro experience.....(confused)

younglion

Awards
Hey guys im new to all this so let me give you a quick summary of whats up. This was my second year of college and during the school year i had a lot of anxiety and stress that led to a decrease in libido that began to worry me. I workout regularly and eat and sleep well. I am currently at home during summer and started tryin sum supplementing to get back on track. Ordered a bottle of zma and some AI Testopro. I also take fish oil daily. Stated the Testopro now and it been about 5 days. I still have no felt any effects of increased test but i do feel lethargic and the libido is low. These are the complete opposite effects. Im kinda confused. I have been only taking 3 a day(2 in the am and 1 in the pm) and im hitting the gym around 4 times a week. Not sure why its not working or maybe its just me? Should i continue taking it if I dont feel that god on it? Positive input would be great.

ohh and by the way.....I got my test levels checked during the school year when i felt like ****. The total test was at 394 and thats all i got.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
When I ran testopro, my libido tanked and my sleep got really bad. I also have no explanation as to why

younglion

Awards
yea the sleep has been a little worse and the morning woodie was gone 3 days after taking it......You think its a good idea to stop?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
yea the sleep has been a little worse and the morning woodie was gone 3 days after taking it......You think its a good idea to stop?
I ran it all the way through and ended up regretting it. So yeah, if it doesn't agree with you, I'd stop and trade it.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
ya i would certainly stop if your gettting those effects