TTA Questions

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
Hey guys,
I have a couple of questions regarding TTA.

I've started taking TTA-500.
1. Im taking 1.5g (which is 3 capsules) a day. Currently I'm taking 2 caps before lunch and 1 cap before dinner.
Is that a good way to split that?

2. Does it make a big difference (regarding absorption, etc) whether it's taken 30 minutes before food or with food? Is it really important to have it on an empty stomach?

3. I will soon start taking Glycobol. Any issues in taking Glycobol and TTA at the same time? Main ingredient in Glycobol being Na R ALA.

Thanks for all input.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
1. I'd reduce your dose to 1g daily.

2. No, the timing isn't a huge deal.

3. No issues stacking glycobol and TTA

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wouldn't taking TTA 30 mins prior to meals optimize insulin sensitivity?

I realize this isn't crucial, but it's a cool benefit of TTA that shouldn't go completely unnoticed. :D

doggy_dog

doggy_dog

Awards
1. I'd reduce your dose to 1g daily.

3. No issues stacking glycobol and TTA
Thanks, Mr. C.
So you don't think more than 1g is necessary. Even when taking BW into consideration?

As a side note, while I was doing some research on TTA I came across a thread in here where a guy said he was taking 3-4g/day. I thought that was a tad excessive. :D

I realize this isn't crucial, but it's a cool benefit of TTA that shouldn't go completely unnoticed. :D
I kind of thought about this, too.
Which is why I was curious on whether ingesting it as per the instructions (20-30 minutes before a meal) is an important factor.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Yes it would, but that wouldn't really contribute to the fat loss effect.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks, Mr. C.
So you don't think more than 1g is necessary. Even when taking BW into consideration?

As a side note, while I was doing some research on TTA I came across a thread in here where a guy said he was taking 3-4g/day. I thought that was a tad excessive. :D

I kind of thought about this, too.
Which is why I was curious on whether ingesting it as per the instructions (20-30 minutes before a meal) is an important factor.
I'd opt for 1g for a longer cycle rather than 1.5g for a shorter cycle.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've heard TTA is dangerous. What's your opinion coop?
Every supplement is dangerous if used in excess. People often run TTA at too high of a dose or for too long, and then complain about the cramps and such. Bottom line is to use it responsibly.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard TTA is dangerous. What's your opinion coop?
I've ran it myself on multiple occasions at both 1 and 1.5 g ED and never had any adverse effects except maybe some muscle cramping when exercising hard and depleted my electrolytes.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran it myself on multiple occasions at both 1 and 1.5 g ED and never had any adverse effects except maybe some muscle cramping when exercising hard and depleted my electrolytes.
Same here. Make sure water intake is up.