- 06-29-2012, 09:25 PM
I have a couple of questions regarding TTA.
I've started taking .
1. Im taking 1.5g (which is 3 capsules) a day. Currently I'm taking 2 caps before lunch and 1 cap before dinner.
Is that a good way to split that?
2. Does it make a big difference (regarding absorption, etc) whether it's taken 30 minutes before food or with food? Is it really important to have it on an empty stomach?
3. I will soon start taking . Any issues in taking Glycobol and TTA at the same time? Main ingredient in Glycobol being Na R ALA.
Thanks for all input.
- 06-30-2012, 10:13 AM
06-30-2012, 10:26 AM
1. I'd reduce your dose to 1g daily.
2. No, the timing isn't a huge deal.
3. No issues stacking glycobol and TTA
06-30-2012, 10:46 AM
06-30-2012, 11:17 AM
So you don't think more than 1g is necessary. Even when taking BW into consideration?
As a side note, while I was doing some research on TTA I came across a thread in here where a guy said he was taking 3-4g/day. I thought that was a tad excessive.
Which is why I was curious on whether ingesting it as per the instructions (20-30 minutes before a meal) is an important factor.
06-30-2012, 01:02 PM
06-30-2012, 01:03 PM
06-30-2012, 07:31 PM
06-30-2012, 07:41 PM
06-30-2012, 07:54 PM
06-30-2012, 08:57 PM
06-30-2012, 09:42 PM
07-01-2012, 09:49 AM
Same here. Make sure water intake is up.Originally Posted by kingjameskjf
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 45Last Post: 09-25-2015, 01:31 PM
- By conan1071 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-02-2012, 03:32 PM
- By sarguy in forum PESReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2011, 06:29 PM
- By liquid in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2010, 11:05 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 10:22 AM