Any PWO's out there with ephedra?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is probably just wishful thinking, but does anyone know of any PWO powders that contain ephedra? I know I could just order a capsulated supplement, but I like having something to drink.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Other than ultimate orange from like 8 years ago no pre workout contains ephedra . Plus it's been banned for years.

M

mazdaspeed619

Awards
if you can still find the original DNPx (which was discontinued sometime in october last year? yes a company using ephedra still.) it has ephedra. Though it is a fatburner mixed with caffeine and 1.3dmaa (i forgot what dosage amount). These pills are ****ing crazy. I tried half a bottle for 3 weeks, all I did was jog, and my word it made me jog like no other, it was ****ing CRAZY! I miss that stuff =/.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the recommendation. Holy crap... ephedra and DMAA in the same supplement... I think I would almost be scared to take that and exercise, especially since I run about 7-8 miles/day and it's hot as hell right now. I did a quick Google search and was surprised to find a number of products being currently manufactured that contain ephedra. I don't mind taking capsules/pills if that's all I can find, but does anyone know of a PWO drink powder that contains ephedra?

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Your fav pre plus a bronkaid maybe?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You could just take EC prior to working out if that's what you're seeking.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oconns28 Supplements 8
halljo Supplements 3
Dma378 Supplement Auction 1
double s Supplement Auction 0
D Anabolics 8