Endosurge/erase/zma/daa stack?

Drdanger84

Drdanger84

Awards
I just ordered a stack of endosurge/erase and some zma and I need some advice on whether I should add some DAA to the stack coz im new to this stuff. I will also be using creatine nitrate. I'm a crossfitter who is looking to build some size. Any advice on the stack would be much appreciated
Thanks

uvawahoowa

Awards
I just ordered a stack of endosurge/erase and some zma and I need some advice on whether I should add some DAA to the stack coz im new to this stuff. I will also be using creatine nitrate. I'm a crossfitter who is looking to build some size. Any advice on the stack would be much appreciated
Thanks
You might as well get some anabeta while its on sale, that would be a killer stack

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Erase+DAA+Endosurge is a good stack, ZMA is only a sleep aid lol...Well for me at least. Good stack anyhow.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks
DAA is cheap and effective, no reason not to add it. You can get synthetic supplement DAA capsules for cheap. Erase/DAA/Endosurge is such an epic stack!

Drdanger84

Drdanger84

Awards
Awesome. Got some DAA on the way. Can't wait to start this stack

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
How long can you run PES Erase and DAA for?
I know the default for Erase is 8 weeks, but with the added boost of DAA do you need to come of it so soon, as DAA is boosting your natural hormones (both test + Estro)

bobbymac

bobbymac

Awards
How long can you run PES Erase and DAA for?
I know the default for Erase is 8 weeks, but with the added boost of DAA do you need to come of it so soon, as DAA is boosting your natural hormones (both test + Estro)

8 weeks should be fine....no need to come off sooner because of the DAA.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
what I mean is, could it be run longer BECAUSE of DAA? As the main concern here is that your body gets time to recover.. with daa its kind of forced to