Protein Supplements for a sprinter - AnabolicMinds.com

Protein Supplements for a sprinter

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.

Protein Supplements for a sprinter

Hi,

I've got a few general questions about what type of protein I should be having and when I should be having it.

I train twice a week on the track and 2 RT sessions in the gym. And I also swim 2-3 times in the pool per week (2 hour sessions)

I've currently been supplementing with a Musashi bulk protein powder, consuming 60g after each gym and swim session.
    Just wondering if you feel there is a different or better or protein that I should be looking at, or if i should be taking more.

Thanks,

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dantje
    Hi,

I've got a few general questions about what type of protein I should be having and when I should be having it.

I train twice a week on the track and 2 RT sessions in the gym. And I also swim 2-3 times in the pool per week (2 hour sessions)

I've currently been supplementing with a Musashi bulk protein powder, consuming 60g after each gym and swim session.
    Just wondering if you feel there is a different or better or protein that I should be looking at, or if i should be taking more.

Thanks,
    Protein is protein. Find a quality brand with a flavor you like and that's all you news. Some good brands I can think of are ON, Dymatize, IForce, etc.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

Whey protein during the day and Casein protein for bed to keep you rockin while you sleep. I love to run but my old azz joints can get creaky. Fish oil supps or glucosamine will make you ache a helluva lot less if you run a lot... For real!
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Testdriver
    Whey protein during the day and Casein protein for bed to keep you rockin while you sleep. I love to run but my old azz joints can get creaky. Fish oil supps or glucosamine will make you ache a helluva lot less if you run a lot... For real!
    Casein before bed isn't really necessary. Better off with real food IMO. It just isn't worth the money. My joints are no good too but I prefer cissus for my knees.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cinnamon roll protein shake for cutting
    By freqfly in forum Recipes
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 01:17 AM
  2. Supplements for a 100m/200m sprinter?
    By adz8916 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 09:35 PM
  3. Best supplement for joint and ligament repair?
    By theface in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 10:56 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 01:28 AM
  5. Best Supplement for 60 year old male?
    By KraZnut07 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-30-2009, 04:05 PM