Orange Triad?

jman12

Awards
There are a lot of multis out there and a lot of them use inferior forms of vits and minerals. I think ortho core seems to be the best one around in terms of quality vits and mins, although I like the look of orange triad due to the added joint protection and what seems to be quality vitamins and minerals, but the price to get quality minerals and vits, a joint supp and added digestive supp for that price seems to good to be true if you get what i mean. is there any catch? is the bioavailability actually poor or something?

anavite looks good to, but beta alanine and other added goodies are not relevant to me compared to a joint complex. Are there any other high quality multis out there, or is orange triad essentially the real deal?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using OT for years, and am never without it. I highly recommend it and truly I very rarely have gotten sick while taken it consistently.

boogyman

Awards
Orange Triad is for real. I'm on my 3rd bottle and I will probably take it indefinetly. The joint complex works, the vitamins are high quality, and my digestion is better since taking it.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty much an old school kind of guy. I've been taking Animal Pak for yeeeeears but I will be making the switch to Orange Triad once I finish with the Pak I have left. I decided about 2 months ago that I was going to try OT. After taking Pak for so long it's hard to make the switch. I cannot speak from experience; however, after all the research I have done comparing the two multis, I am impressed with the OT and willing to give it a shot.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm pretty much an old school kind of guy. I've been taking Animal Pak for yeeeeears but I will be making the switch to Orange Triad once I finish with the Pak I have left. I decided about 2 months ago that I was going to try OT. After taking Pak for so long it's hard to make the switch. I cannot speak from experience; however, after all the research I have done comparing the two multis, I am impressed with the OT and willing to give it a shot.
I'm a Pak man myself. Always come back to it a couple times a year. Prob try the Optinum Nutrition Mens multi next.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I've been on NOW Adam for a long time.

just picked up OT last week, so we'll see...

jman12

Awards
I'm a Pak man myself. Always come back to it a couple times a year. Prob try the Optinum Nutrition Mens multi next.
i recently used pak but after being informed and looking at the ingredients, it is a really ****ty multi vit, they use inferior form such as oxide etc

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad and Activite are my two favorites.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been using OT for years, and am never without it. I highly recommend it and truly I very rarely have gotten sick while taken it consistently.
I 2nd this. I switched to this about 2 years ago and havent changed.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Orange Triad is definitly my multi of choice. I love that stuff

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
Tried many others too. Orange Triad for some reason I love it. I have been taking it for 6 months and feel great.

mazdaspeed619

Awards
OT is the best out there from my own experience. But I kind of wish they didn't wax it over with that orange shell. Then again the shell could be used to prevent oxidation? I just like my stuff without all the uneccesary stuff, like food coloring in my daym preworkout.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
OT is the real deal, and is very popular in the bodybuilding community for good reason. You won't be disappointed

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really do have to give it up to OT. It is a killer deal for a good multi and joint support combined into one.

JustDiesel11

Awards
There are a lot of multis out there and a lot of them use inferior forms of vits and minerals. I think ortho core seems to be the best one around in terms of quality vits and mins, although I like the look of orange triad due to the added joint protection and what seems to be quality vitamins and minerals, but the price to get quality minerals and vits, a joint supp and added digestive supp for that price seems to good to be true if you get what i mean. is there any catch? is the bioavailability actually poor or something?

anavite looks good to, but beta alanine and other added goodies are not relevant to me compared to a joint complex. Are there any other high quality multis out there, or is orange triad essentially the real deal?

Deifintely OT all the Way!!!
Ive been using it for the past 2 months and its the best ive had

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i snagged a few bottles during that sale btw :D

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I just ordered yesterday and I'll have it here tomorrow. Didn't even finish my pak. Kind of tired of taking pak and then having to take flex...got too many things to keep up with more supplements so why not take something that covers multiple things for a lot cheaper price.

I have not once been disappointed by Controlled Labs! They make amazing products for a good price.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established

jman12

Awards
Have had Orange triad for a little while now and I do like it, I think the joint support is working as well. However, I have noticed one flaw, is that the Zinc used is Zinc citrate. Am I not mistaken but is Citrate not a poor form of Zinc, what's it's bioavailability? Would is be worth supping with a higher quality Zinc.

Also another question, won't the calcium in the multivitamin interfere with the Zincs absorption?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Have had Orange triad for a little while now and I do like it, I think the joint support is working as well. However, I have noticed one flaw, is that the Zinc used is Zinc citrate. Am I not mistaken but is Citrate not a poor form of Zinc, what's it's bioavailability? Would is be worth supping with a higher quality Zinc.

Also another question, won't the calcium in the multivitamin interfere with the Zincs absorption?
There's 30mg of Zinc in OT, which is enough zinc for your daily use (double the recommended amount, actually.) There is the possibility of zinc toxicity if you have too much. I would say the zinc in OT is more than enough.

Calcium(as Dicalcium Phosphate) 400mg 40%

At these levels I don't see any interference. At higher levels, calcium can interfere with zinc. But most multivitamins contain both of these. The body is an intricate machine, it will sort it out.

Plenty of people have calcium rich diets, ingesting large amounts of milk and whey protein, and supplementing with ZMA. The ZMA still works.

As for zinc citrate's bioavailability, I'll have to look into that for you.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
OT is my go to

jman12

Awards
There's 30mg of Zinc in OT, which is enough zinc for your daily use (double the recommended amount, actually.) There is the possibility of zinc toxicity if you have too much. I would say the zinc in OT is more than enough.

Calcium(as Dicalcium Phosphate) 400mg 40%

At these levels I don't see any interference. At higher levels, calcium can interfere with zinc. But most multivitamins contain both of these. The body is an intricate machine, it will sort it out.

Plenty of people have calcium rich diets, ingesting large amounts of milk and whey protein, and supplementing with ZMA. The ZMA still works.

As for zinc citrate's bioavailability, I'll have to look into that for you.
indeed too much zinc is not good, but if the quality of zinc used is poor, then most of it won't be absorbed so I was thinking of added a dose no more then 15mg of top quality zinc...

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Would it be not wise to take ZMA before bed if you take OT? Sometimes I just take my GreenMag prebed, but I do take ZMA somewhat often.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+1 for an awesome multi. Just be careful if you take 3 at a time. Sometimes one snags in my throat and feels like it stays there unless I dislodge it with some food or something lol. Strange because Blue Gene never did that and I popped those suckers all at once (5 pills) ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Would it be not wise to take ZMA before bed if you take OT? Sometimes I just take my GreenMag prebed, but I do take ZMA somewhat often.
It's no issue, as tableted multivitamins have poor pharmacokinetics and you are unlikely to get the full dose of Zinc from the product.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It'd be a great stack. ZMA stacks well with any multivitamin! GreenMAG prebed really? That's one I have NOT tried, I utilize the ingredients pre or post workout, and do Blue GrowtH or White BLOOD before bed!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
+1 for an awesome multi. Just be careful if you take 3 at a time. Sometimes one snags in my throat and feels like it stays there unless I dislodge it with some food or something lol. Strange because Blue Gene never did that and I popped those suckers all at once (5 pills) ;)
A whole mouth full of Blue GENE lol your a beast!

Yes I take one orange TRIAD at a time, or pop all 3...but the shape of triad is different. It's more boxy shaped, when Blue GENE's tabs are rounded corners (only a slight degree difference mind you)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
There are no digestive enzymes in OT, that part of the blend is very misleading.
I disagree, the ingredients DO help with digestion.

I know this by the heartburn I get when I don't take OT with a big meal.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I disagree, the ingredients DO help with digestion.

I know this by the heartburn I get when I don't take OT with a big meal.
It may be the bromelain, but it's listed in the "flex" blend for some reason.