kre-akalyn vs. esterfied

trevor

Awards
kre-akalyn or esterfied creatine, Need some opinions of which of these two creatine would yeild better results. Just trying to figure out wich one to start, both sound good but just want people to give me feedback.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
kre-akalyn or esterfied creatine, Need some opinions of which of these two creatine would yeild better results. Just trying to figure out wich one to start, both sound good but just want people to give me feedback.
Both dont cause water retention.
Someone reported no effect from kre-alkalyn.
Everyone reported energy, strenght and stamina gains from CEE.
Bulk price is on favour of CEE.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Both dont cause water retention.
Someone reported no effect from kre-alkalyn.
Everyone reported energy, strenght and stamina gains from CEE.
Bulk price is on favour of CEE.
I would dispute that first claim. For me, CEE caused a certain degree of water retention.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Kre-Alkalyn is just creatine mono and soda ash according to the use patent.

hardlyworkin

Awards
I got some water weight from CEE also..but damn its the only creatine that actually works for me

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why not a good stack of both? ;)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
why the hell would u stack creatine with creatine..lol

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Considering they absorb differently, why not? I'd stack them with V12 or a similar product, which is what I plan to do.. :thumbsup:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I had some interesting preliminary results from stacking NO-xplode and CEE. CEE by itself was really good but stacking it with the NO was quite an upgrade. Unfortunately I went a little nutty on my wo and overtrained my shoulder again(went into superman mode testing it out). I'm also a little leary of what this combo could do to one's kidney's.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I feel as long as you remain highly hydrated, kidneys should be happy.. ;)

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna do a CEE and swole V2 stack as soon as my CEE gets here. dammit it should be here already!

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
Considering they absorb differently, why not? I'd stack them with V12 or a similar product, which is what I plan to do.. :thumbsup:
hay bro

there is a max level that your body can absorb from creatine, so stacking the two would be worthless.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Actually I know quite a few people that are stacking cm with dm and loving it. I'm going to try swole v2 with cee.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
to each there own. it hink u would be better off stacking cee with some cit malate,tmg,inositol hex and optional glut and bcaa most of which can be bought at bac or mikes and thrown in a 2lb container and shaken the math isnt hard to do and u can use a 5 gram scooper for precision..thast my plan with kre-alkalyn or maybe i will try cee not sure dont see why i should when kre-alkalyn works so well but for some reason bbers always feel liek there msissing out..lol

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I started a CEE, CM, Taurine and ALCAR mix yesterday - tastes good with citrus powerade

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
damn i forgot taurine in my mix..and yeafor flavoring just mix in sugar free kool-aide ,crystal light or gatoraide. formulate ur own mixes ..this is a homebrewing board remember? :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hay bro

there is a max level that your body can absorb from creatine, so stacking the two would be worthless.
Let's see a study saying so.. ;)

Besides, CEE and Kre-Alkalyn absorb differently and there's no reports of over-saturation from either one, well until someone finds it..

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I haven't noticed any significant strength gains on CEE as yet, and have been using it for 2 weeks now. I have noticed pumps and more vascularity.

However, I have experienced quite a lot of bloating...not sure if it's because i've been taking 2 2.5g serves per training day (3 times per week) and 2.5g on non-training days

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
man cee gave me the same side effects of cm..i used thermolife's cre2

SeaHawk22

Awards
I like kre better and its real cheap too. I dont know how much cheaper I did not care for cee so I never looked into finding it the cheapest I could.

SeaHawk22

captainbicept

Awards
Kre-alyn work very well, however it also caused more bloat on me than creatine monohydrate. Kre-alyn definately worked better for me than regular mono. However with the better effects came more bloat especially a lovely layer covering my abs. One more positive thing about kre-alyn is that it is very mild on my the stomach. I have chronic stomach problems so virtually anything upsets it, the kre-alyn didnt cause any discomfort at all. In fact i think the buffering may have helped some of my gastritis.