Testosterone Booster that Actually Works.. We all know DAA is a flop

1. Registered User
    Answers

Thumbs down Testosterone Booster that Actually Works.. We all know DAA is a flop

I made the mistake to purchase a couple supplements with DAA involved without doing research. In conclusion DAA doesn't do anything but increase libido a little bit. It does nothing for performance, and strength. Does anyone know a legit natty test booster does work.. I'm thinking revorsitol v2, or bioforge.

P.S - I know about the lab test on rats they performed, but if you research around, people say DAA doesn't do nothing performance wise.

Suggestion on a quality test booster

Sorry to put you on blast sales reps, but we all DAA is a flop.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Answers

BioForge V3 or ProMax

Triazole

Activate Xtreme

Testabolan V2

All good choices.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Lol...either bring lab proof and your blood tests to prove you are right about DAA being bunk or prepare to be flamed, negged, and taught a lesson on pharmacology literacy. I suggest you keep the whining to yourself and merely make another post asking for a test booster that will work for you...anyhow I highly doubt DAA did not respond to you...I can easily say it was either misdosage, poor nutrition , bad routine habits and less likely, bunk DAA.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

OP is prob 19 lulz
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mdef
    I made the mistake to purchase a couple supplements with DAA involved without doing research. In conclusion DAA doesn't do anything but increase libido a little bit. It does nothing for performance, and strength. Does anyone know a legit natty test booster does work.. I'm thinking revorsitol v2, or bioforge.

P.S - I know about the lab test on rats they performed, but if you research around, people say DAA doesn't do nothing performance wise.

Suggestion on a quality test booster

Sorry to put you on blast sales reps, but we all DAA is a flop.
    DAA is one of the very few supps that actually has a human study proving its effectiveness. So before you blast one of the more reliable ingredients in the industry it may be wise to come with real data. Just a suggestion for next time.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Answers

18 posts = 0 credibility . Also there are non responders everywhere . Just because something didn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work on anyone else. Training , nutrition , rest can you honestly say there all in check ??
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  7. Registered User
    Answers

the only human study on the effects of D-Asp on the secretion of luteinizing hormone (LH) and testosterone. Sadly, this 12-day study failed to look at body comp or gym performance. Also, we have no clue what the "free" testosterone measurements were.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mdef
    the only human study on the effects of D-Asp on the secretion of luteinizing hormone (LH) and testosterone. Sadly, this 12-day study failed to look at body comp or gym performance. Also, we have no clue what the "free" testosterone measurements were.
    Hold on. Let me see if I understand. A study on a test booster that showed higher levels of testosterone isn't a good enough study or a good enough compound. Bro you aren't looking for boosters you are looking for steroids.

/end thread
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'7"  239 lbs.
    Answers

I'm assuming you didn't try SNS daa with erase... Give that a shot and come talk to us in 2 months about daa "not working" and being a flop
  10. Registered User
    Answers

where can i find a compound that has all these involved.. reversitol, icarrin, Indole-3-Carbinole,forskohilli.. id be in love.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mdef View Post
    where can i find a compound that has all these involved.. reversitol, icarrin, Indole-3-Carbinole,forskohilli.. id be in love.
    I'll one-up that;

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...-capsules.html

PCT Assist Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Trans Resveratrol (50%) 500 mg **
    Indole 3 Carbinol 175 mg **
    Horny Goat Weed (Standardized for 40% Icariin) 250 mg **
    Mucuna Pruriens SE (Precision Blended 95% & 20% Extracts) 250 mg **
    Piperine (95%) 20 mg **
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.
    OTHER INGREDIENTS: Magnesium Stearate
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Lol...either bring lab proof and your blood tests to prove you are right about DAA being bunk or prepare to be flamed, negged, and taught a lesson on pharmacology literacy. I suggest you keep the whining to yourself and merely make another post asking for a test booster that will work for you...anyhow I highly doubt DAA did not respond to you...I can easily say it was either misdosage, poor nutrition , bad routine habits and less likely, bunk DAA.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  13. Registered User
    Answers

nice bro nice thanks.. i would think this compound is way better than daa.. wound't you say?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Get at em C!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Man, I really dont have to say anything more bc all I wanted to say has already been said. LH and Test secretion is directly involved with the weight room. Also, just because something didn't work for you doesnt mean it dont work for someone else. Your routine could be ****, your diet could be **** etc.. Not trying to flame you but most everyone has researched it too. If you knew better you would have taken it with something like erase and maybe had some "results". So, go ahead though and waste your money on some test booster that probably has DAA in it along with components that are found in AI's for people who are too ignorant to put **** together.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

steroids dont even work all that well without diet and training being on point. and keep in mind even something like shooting 500mg/wk of test is raising your natty levels about 800% (arbitrary #). No natty test booster or combination is going to come close to that much of an increase. 42% is a big boost, but to really make impressive gains your going to need to do better than double your test level, which cannot be done with a bunch of herb. so dont down DAA, it does what its intended to. your test level will go up, but it will still be within natural limits.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

nice bro nice thanks.. i would think this compound is way better than daa.. wound't you say?
    Its funny how Cy is humoring you and giving that to you...while it will work...its not better than DAA , but lets see...Why not use a product with Testofen please ! Coop and I talked about this on a pm once, it will raise a key hormone in a b1ch like you !

Hm...funny, did a train pass by and I missed it?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Yeehhaaww! This brought me out of hiding. I speculated way back that such a small increase in test wouldn't do much performance wise. (Although I do think the studies are legit as far as percentage of test raised). It is well known that Androgel doesn't do crap in normal doses for muscle gain. I also believe that 200mg. test weekly would be the bare minimum for noticeable gains and both of these are far above what you get with DAA. So I believe the issue should be NOT if DAA rasies test but WHAT does it do for muscle gain. I don't give a crap that it makes you feel good or raises libido. I already feel good and have good libido. Now if somebody proves me wrong and says, " I gained ten pounds and had a 10 percent increase in strength," then let me know. And you know what? I will buy some.....and I will let you know exactly what it did for me.
  19. Banned
    Answers

DAA is a "flop" if you're 18-22 with natural test levels at the top of the scale. It's pointless for anyone in that age range with normal test levels to take a test booster. For dudes approaching thirty and beyond it is the shItt.

It is best used in conjunction with 3,4-Divanil (a main ingredient in Activate extreme) , which has been proven in studies to boost test levels too, and a mild anti-estrogen like Erase.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ONtop888 View Post
    It is best used in conjunction with 3,4-Divanil (a main ingredient in Activate extreme) , which has been proven in studies to boost test levels too, and a mild anti-estrogen like Erase.
    Link? Blood tests show a slight drop in total test levels, it just frees up what you do have from shbg.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Link? Blood tests show a slight drop in total test levels, it just frees up what you do have from shbg.
    I think that's what he meant. It's common misconception and most don't really get how Divanil works and when it should/shouldn't be used.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

you might be in love, but it doesn't mean its going to do d!ck for strength or mass gains either.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you might be in love, but it doesn't mean its going to do d!ck for strength or mass gains either.
    Epic post is epic
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

well, factually speaking any natural testosterone booster is only going to give a small percentage difference in gains over time. Most people don't have gains to where the difference of a 5% or even 10% extra vs what they'd get without is noticeable. Particularly as has already been said, if you have high testosterone to begin with, your boost is even lower.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  25. Registered User
    Answers

well, factually speaking any natural testosterone booster is only going to give a small percentage difference in gains over time. Most people don't have gains to where the difference of a 5% or even 10% extra vs what they'd get without is noticeable. Particularly as has already been said, if you have high testosterone to begin with, your boost is even lower.
    Agreed for the most part. Although certain tboosters can actually cause a larger % increase in testosterone in individuals with higher testosterone levels.

I do like test boosters for their indirect effects on body composition. Improved mood, energy, sleep, libido, and pumps all improve the quality and drive of my training sessions. Plus, DAA and triazole both consistently increase my strength.
  26. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Agreed for the most part. Although certain tboosters can actually cause a larger % increase in testosterone in individuals with higher testosterone levels.

I do like test boosters for their indirect effects on body composition. Improved mood, energy, sleep, libido, and pumps all improve the quality and drive of my training sessions. Plus, DAA and triazole both consistently increase my strength.
    oh for sure, but for nobody does a natural OTC testosterone booster make the difference between 1lb of lean gains in a month and 4lbs, or a 5% strength increase vs a 20% increase.
    This space for rent

27. Registered User
    Answers

oh for sure, but for nobody does a natural OTC testosterone booster make the difference between 1lb of lean gains in a month and 4lbs, or a 5% strength increase vs a 20% increase.
    Right, and I think a lot of reviews are to blame. Far too many people attribute incredible body transformations to supplements like DAA, Anabeta, or Intimidate. They certainly help, but all within reason.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Right, and I think a lot of reviews are to blame. Far too many people attribute incredible body transformations to supplements like DAA, Anabeta, or Intimidate. They certainly help, but all within reason.
    People tend to forget that the Reasonable standard for gains in natural hormonal supplements can not and shall not be compared to that of PH/DS or AAS , while I do find the aforementioned benefits important, it is the fact that over time this supplements have a better impact on the body for the lack of side effects and long term damage, as opposed to their Illegal/Gray Area counterparts. The thing is, it all draws back to the mentality of people trying to fast forward a life-long process of body sculpting per say...My personal opinion of this supplements (Hormonal Support) is a more "along the by-way" outlook, they will help, but only to the extent of helping you keep going by improving mainly mood, motivation and libido, learning to NOT expect any real recomposition effects from them really makes a "magical" change in them, that, when proven otherwise and some physical changes can be seen in a reasonable amount of time (Refer to 6-12 months of hard work) they will be FAR more pleasurable, and as mentioned, bearable than their counterparts...simply due to the fact this will actually enhance your quality of life instead of potentially limiting it or at least hurting it.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I dont look at ANY natty booster in terms of packing on size and strength, however with that said - I still use them. Why? Simple. They provide benefits that help me ACHIEVE size and strength. At 35 my t levels are surely on the decline so kicking them back up a notch makes me feel younger, it makes me feel (key word) stronger. I look at natty t boosters from a MENTAL perspective more than physical. I *know* they affect my libido, confidence, attitude, etc.... not that ANY of those things are lacking in my natural state but to give them more of an edge is more than welcome.

If you want something to pack on strength and size, its called diet, training and recovery.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Amwdurant35
    I'm assuming you didn't try SNS daa with erase... Give that a shot and come talk to us in 2 months about daa "not working" and being a flop
    Lol my thoughts. bulbine too
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I'm personally not a big fan of DAA. I used it and only got a slight boost in libido. Had much better results with ProMax, Triazole, AX, etc.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Daa made a difference in my pct I added it last time and noticed I kept more than what I normally do. I know my body and I know it worked for me, deff worth the $15 I paid
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

What would Ron Kramer say??
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

34. Registered User
    Answers

I get awesome strength gains from DAA. Some people just seem to want the supplement to do all the work for them. DAA for me anyway, allows me to push myself harder at the gym. You definitely won't notice anything much if you don't put in the work or try any harder at thy gym. Otherwise, what is the point really?. Plus I'm nearly 40 years old so its definitely gonna impact me a lot more than someone in their 20's. If I needed a test booster in my 20's I'd be concerned for my health.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

I kind of want to respond to this
    ... but then I dont
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by murk01
    I kind of want to respond to this
    ... but then I dont
    I could've sworn I ended this thread a page ago...
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    What would Ron Kramer say??
    /facepalm

I thought DAA was just used to compliment protein supplements as an additional source of amino acids?
    CELTIC LABS REP
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 611
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 06:35 PM
  2. Hair removal cream that actually works?
    By sgcarpenter in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 12:38 PM
  3. Only supps that actually worked for me
    By Baan in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 11:04 AM
  4. Any "non-hormonal" SARMS that actually work?
    By Whacked in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 05:40 PM