Why most companies remove T from supplements?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no, not at all. legit 3,3' raws are getting harder and harder to come by(many are tainted by T3 itself), and we found that we enabled a wider base of customers to be able to use the product by removing them, and replacing them with Alpha-Y

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
3'5 isn't more dangerous that 3'3?

In dexaprine why did you removed both?

Many buyers of dexaprine liked the T, now maybe they don't like the new formula, like me. I find it less strong than the previous one. The same happens with lipo6 black.

What do you think?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no, 3,5 is not more dangerous than 3,3.

we removed both for the exact reason I explained above.

Many users liked it, many users did not like it. You are literally the FIRST person to say Dex v2 isn't stronger than Dex v1. Try breaking 1 pill in half, and consuming both halves on an empty stomach. This will increase the digestion/absorption, and make it hit you faster/harder.

Tmac29

Awards
3,5 is more potent. Many people don't care for it in their fat burners.

I know VPX has Thyrovex which has 3,5 + other goodies.

SNS has Thyrocaps coming out which have 3,3 in them.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
no, 3,5 is not more dangerous than 3,3.

we removed both for the exact reason I explained above.

Many users liked it, many users did not like it. You are literally the FIRST person to say Dex v2 isn't stronger than Dex v1. Try breaking 1 pill in half, and consuming both halves on an empty stomach. This will increase the digestion/absorption, and make it hit you faster/harder.
I say it just looking the new formula. I didn't try it yet. The old formula did nice work on me.

Maybe it has more stims and in higher doses, so yes, it will hit me faster. But i want to lose fat and not to just feel a high energy kick.

Can you tell me what is isopropyloctopamine and acacia rigidula? Also how much extract of green tea is theophylline and how much of citrus aurantium is synephrine ( or methylsynephrine? ).

And yes, it seems stronger in stims, but i think that T is better and a nice non-stim (??) ingedient, while (maybe) dangerous in higher doses.

Btw, i like this thread. Nice talk so far.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The new formula is significantly more potent in every aspect.

We replace 3,3 and 3,5 with alpha-Y which is proven to be more effective at fat loss.
We replaced 1,3 with Acacia, and again, this ingredient actually burns fat while 1,3 cannot.
We included isopropyloctopamine which is one of the most effective fat burners available.

Simply put, I'll put my mortgage down on the fact that v2 is a better fat burner(not just a stim) than v1.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
What is DSHEA?

Can you paste a link which says that alpha-Y more effective at fat loss that T?

I don't think that is just me. All my friends say that most revisions of supplements are less effective that their first version. Some examples : Alpha t2, lipo6 black, etc.

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
The new formula is significantly more potent in every aspect.

We replace 3,3 and 3,5 with alpha-Y which is proven to be more effective at fat loss.
We replaced 1,3 with Acacia, and again, this ingredient actually burns fat while 1,3 cannot.
We included isopropyloctopamine which is one of the most effective fat burners available.

Simply put, I'll put my mortgage down on the fact that v2 is a better fat burner(not just a stim) than v1.
Sources ?

Tmac29

Awards
What is DSHEA?

Can you paste a link which says that alpha-Y more effective at fat loss that T?

I don't think that is just me. All my friends say that most revisions of supplements are less effective that their first version. Some examples : Alpha t2, lipo6 black, etc.

Alpha-Y strictly targets brown fat (the kind you are trying lose).

DSHEA is the Dietary Supplements and Health Education Act (or Alliance). It basically means the only things allowed in supplements, have to be found naturally in nature.

All your friends should be formulating if they believe that all revisions are less effective.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha-Y strictly targets brown fat (the kind you are trying lose).

DSHEA is the Dietary Supplements and Health Education Act (or Alliance). It basically means the only things allowed in supplements, have to be found naturally in nature.

All your friends should be formulating if they believe that all revisions are less effective.
Unless used before 1994

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
See this :

"Isopropyloctopamine" (aka "Betaphrine"), a "synthetically produced substance that has not been approved by the FDA and is prohibited from being sold without authorization under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetc Act."

(Deary, et al. v. Vital Pharm., Inc., No. 2:12-cv-04314 (C.D. Cal. complaint filed on May 18, 2012)).